Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Romaje Armor was done Pg 234 Post 4666. BDO Ranger and R18PN Dancer have been have been done. Rorona I'll think about.

Romaje Armor was done Pg 234 Post 4666. BDO Ranger and R18PN Dancer have been have been done. Rorona I'll think about.

I already found the Romaje thanks im sorry for not using the search here I just found out how to use it today.

Still can't find the BDO Ranger NewCloth only uunp there is only BDO Ranger Sitaila

Can't also find the R18PN Dancer.

ROFL! Yes, I suppose I should do that as well. But with just starting a second job, I doubt that'll happen. :|  And VERY well done on building your own rig. Few of us do that! :)

Been building computers since 1984 or so. Back then they were very slow and very expensive. Very few people had them. My first was an XT (8088) @4.7Mhz. 2-360kb floppy, 64K memory and a CGA green screen 12' monitor for $1600 and no hard drive. Now look what you can buy$1600. Amazing!!

I remember those days! That was my first PC as well, plus I think a 5MB hard drive. The others will probably think I'm crazy, but I miss those days...

DOA Honoka Costume CBBE, DOA Mila Racer CBBE

As requested.. 

Many Thx!!! :)

post-175968-0-25717400-1508794908_thumb.png

DOA Mila Racer CBBE - have neck bug if NPC weight less then 100

Thanks Malfdawg. How did you fix them. I couldn't get them to respond to my brushes. They looked like the meshes were inside out.

strangely they were inside out.. so instead of using the expansion brush from the outside, I used the reduction brush from the inside  ;)

Never thought to do that. I messed with the nif in Nifskope to see if there was some wrong with the specular, alphas or shader flags but nothing seemed to change anything. I had an outfit do that once and it turned out to be bad .dds files. I changed them to DXT5 instead of DXT1 and that fixed it. But that wasn't the case here. Well you fixed them so all is good. Thanks! :)

Found this while serfing the mod sites BDO Ranger New Cloth CBBE HDT&BS.

Something weird happening to me after build in BS everything looks fine in Outfit studio but in game outfits are invisible and outfits name are "☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐..." any idea how to fix it ?

Something weird happening to me after build in BS everything looks fine in Outfit studio but in game outfits are invisible and outfits name are "☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐☐..." any idea how to fix it ?

Open TES5 Edit. Select "BDO Ranger New Cloth" esp, find "armor" tab, and change item names. Done.

Open TES5 Edit. Select "BDO Ranger New Cloth" esp, find "armor" tab, and change item names. Done.

Yes i did it, but outfit is still invisible after i wear it, basically i wear it but im still naked, swords,dagger,bow works fine 

Here is the translated ESP for BDO Ranger-NewCloth CBBE HDT&BS  

Yes i did it, but outfit is still invisible after i wear it, basically i wear it but im still naked, swords,dagger,bow works fine 

You also have to add all the main races. The author has it set so only Nords can wear the armor. See my translated ESP below.

Thanks, unfortunately boots are still invisible :/

Princess Armor & Robe Set CBBE HDT&BS. Large mod divided into two files. Unzip to the same folder , merge and re-zip. Lot of pieces here to play with. I think I have most of the clipping fixedd but if you see some, let me know and I'll fix it. 3 days of work!!  Hope you like it!! :) 

Hi I think i found a problem. The Cre Princess Heavy gloves (white) doesn't show in 1st person and the Cre Princess Heavy Boots (white) doesn't appear white as the picture. I have both parts installed I haven't modified anything.

post-54367-0-34942600-1508862473_thumb.jpg

post-54367-0-64732200-1508862486_thumb.jpg