Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

So what if it is already been done ?

You dont get it do you ?

Sorceress is making bodyslide files for her because she likes to do them for her game and then with her kindness, she choose to release them to US if we want to download them and use them.

I think its great that she release what she wants and we profit :) cause for sure i cant do half of what you and she do.

I am gratefull for every conversion i get and thanks them

So what is your beef  ? let it go man ...

Sush now, tuxagent7.  Fakenet is doing what exactly what he's suppose to do, let me know of any problems. No Biggie. Appreciate your er.. enthusiasm though :) . I didn't look hard enough for other bodyslides  me thinks. Appropriately,  I deleted mine in order to prevent confusions.  Try the other bodyslide out and let me know how it works. I can always 'UPDATE' if needed.  :lol: 

You dont get it do you ?

Sorceress is making bodyslide files for her because she likes to do them for her game and then with her kindness, she choose to release them to US if we want to download them and use them.

I think its great that she release what she wants and we profit :) cause for sure i cant do half of what you and she do.

Sush now, tuxagent7.  Fakenet is doing what exactly what he's suppose to do, let me know of any problems. No Biggie. Appreciate your er.. enthusiasm though :) . I didn't look hard enough for other bodyslides  me thinks. Appropriately,  I deleted mine in order to prevent confusions.  Try the other bodyslide out and let me know how it works. I can always 'UPDATE' if needed.  :lol: 

Well he could have been more polite, no need for the huge captain picard facepalm.... but ok fine ill sush... :)

Hi all.. I know I properly installed Bodyslide but when I installed the BDO Ranger New Cloth Mod for UUNP & I noticed when in game my character would be in certain poses the legs would be all funky I believe it's a cause of a bad skeleton.. I fited the outfit to fit the "Demon Fet" Preset...  Does anyone know or help me fix this issue??

here is the UUNP files:

attachicon.gifUUNP+BodySlide+BDO+Ranger.7z

Probably need to ask in the UNP groups. This is for CBBE like it say in the name. We don't do UNP here. 

Hi all.. I know I properly installed Bodyslide but when I installed the BDO Ranger New Cloth Mod for UUNP & I noticed when in game my character would be in certain poses the legs would be all funky I believe it's a cause of a bad skeleton.. I fited the outfit to fit the "Demon Fet" Preset...  Does anyone know or help me fix this issue??

here is the UUNP files:

attachicon.gifUUNP+BodySlide+BDO+Ranger.7z

Probably need to ask in the UNP groups. This is for CBBE like it say in the name. We don't do UNP here. 

LMAO!!!   :lol:  :lol:  :blush:  Woops!! I just saw Bodyslide, thought it pertained to all.

You dont get it do you ?

Well he could have been more polite, no need for the huge captain picard facepalm.... but ok fine ill sush... :)

Don't worry, you're not the only one who thought he was being an ass. Some people just think they are better then others. 

你好。

我有一个详细的报告,关于“LB夫人约”。有很多问题,这是非常难过的,因为装备看起来很华丽  :(

大量的手套剪报。从前面和后面。无论你的性格如何,他们都会出现。

[扰流]

attachicon.gif1.png  attachicon.gif2.png  attachicon.gif3.png

[/扰流]

脚踝纹理错误。看来,我们在这里有一部分LB皮肤。像在弗兰肯斯坦电影里  :D

[扰流]

attachicon.gif04.png  attachicon.gif05.png

[/扰流]

乳头变形。似乎,他们想穿透整个盔甲。他们不应该这样。看起来很丑  :-/

[扰流]

attachicon.gif06.png

[/扰流]

对接扩大 装甲后,我的角色的屁股和腿,变得35%大!岂有此理!她看起来像一个肥胖的家庭主妇  :angry:

[扰流]

之前  :blush:

attachicon.gif07.png

后  :@

attachicon.gif08.png

[/扰流]

护身符拒绝出现,即使我装备它。也许他太害羞了  :shy:

[扰流]

attachicon.gif09.png

[/扰流]

最终判决

如果不注意,所有这些细微的细节,转换是伟大的  :P

现在,如果你原谅我,我必须去。晚安  :lol:

That's the ENB you use in the picture you uploaded, and ask. Are you C or U body preset? :blush:

你好。

[扰流]

[/扰流]

[扰流]

[/扰流]

[扰流]

attachicon.gif06.png

[/扰流]

对接扩大 装甲后,我的角色的屁股和腿,变得35%大!岂有此理!她看起来像一个肥胖的家庭主妇  :angry:

[扰流]

attachicon.gif07.png

attachicon.gif08.png

[/扰流]

[扰流]

attachicon.gif09.png

[/扰流]

最终判决

That's the ENB you use in the picture you uploaded, and ask. Are you C or U body preset? :blush:

This is CBBE body. Presets? If i tell, it lose its charm  ;)

You dont get it do you ?

Oh please, like you wouldn't have been frothing at the mouth no matter the words I use. That's why I used as few as possible to convey .

What is there to get about wasting time?

But it's true, the picture is a bit too large, I thought so when I previewed the post but I really couldn't be bothered to look up a smaller picture that late only because someone might get offended. They would have gotten offended anyway.

And since you don't get it my "beef" was with her (in my opinion) trying to teach me how to do conversions. I probably got that wrong since I am retarded (probably).

Haven't I left you alone for about the past three weeks? I only got here since someone quoted a post of mine. But no, when I point out a redundancy after three weeks of silence I have to be holding a grudge.

You don't have to white knight her, she is already grown up.

[扰流]

你好。

[扰流]

[/扰流]

[扰流]

[/扰流]

[扰流]

attachicon.gif06.png

[/扰流]

对接扩大装甲后,我的角色的屁股和腿,变得35%大!唔有更理!她看起来像一个肥胖的家庭主妇  :angry:

[扰流]

attachicon.gif07.png

attachicon.gif08.png

[/扰流]

[扰流]

attachicon.gif09.png

[/扰流]

最终判决

这是您在上传的图片中使用的ENB,并询问。你C或U身体预设吗? :blush:

[/扰流]

这是CBBE的身体。预设?如果我说,它失去了魅力  ;)

I like your character body BodySlide preset, which is sexy. If you can share it, it will be better, thank you for your reply ~! :D  :heart:

I don't normally make requests, but would you have any interest in doing this one?

I promise to honor you with screenshots. :D

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com//blog-entry-1970.html

attachicon.gif232030.jpg

As requested.. CBBE Devils Daedra Armor HDT&BS. Enjoy!!

First off, thank you so much!

It seems to fit just fine, but I'm missing textures in parts of the armor and the gloves. Boots, helmet, wings and some parts of the armor are fine though.

post-754416-0-43274600-1508516106_thumb.jpg

I don't normally make requests, but would you have any interest in doing this one?

I promise to honor you with screenshots. :D

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com//blog-entry-1970.html

attachicon.gif232030.jpg

As requested.. CBBE Devils Daedra Armor HDT&BS. Enjoy!!

First off, thank you so much!

It seems to fit just fine, but I'm missing textures in parts of the armor and the gloves. Boots, helmet, wings and some parts of the armor are fine though.

attachicon.gif20171020114437_1.jpg

If you were missing the textures, the armor would be lavender colored. You have the textures but may have lost your normals (shininess) on some parts.  I didn't change any of the textures or the paths.   When I tested it, it looked ok but then I don't know what it should look like.