Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

DEM2 Clothes CBBE HDT&BS. The set does not include the leggins shown. If you have any problems, let me know. If you like this conversion, tap the green arrow below to say 'Hell Yes'  :D

When i bodyslide i seem to have no texture do i need the original file ?

No its a complete mod. 

i see no texture appearing in bodyslide could you verify if the pathway is ok ?

How can i repair it ?

Instruction in the original post.

Sorceress.
I see, that you still didn't use any ENB. Here, this is for you. Just place all files in Skyrim folder and textures is Data folder.

attachicon.gifDreamer - Real Performance ENB.rar
This is Dreamer ENB. It will cost you only 2-3 FPS.

Best enb
I use lighting esp from dreamvision enb . Or for bit more colour use realistic lighting weather esp .

u guys are playing with EnableFPSLimit=true?

No. EnableFPSLimit=false

hi can anyone convert Pampas Set http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83959/? cbbe bodyslide thx

hi can anyone convert Pampas Set http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83959/? cbbe bodyslide thx

That's the original mod for FALLOUT 4.

I am already on it though.

My mistake, I thought they were compatible.

Thanks and good work. :)

Okay, I'm done.

You do the testing.

Can someone share the Pampas Set CBBE pls?  I did not see a link except for the Fallout 4, but I get an error with Loot when I try using a Fallout 4 plugin

Sorceress.

I see, that you still didn't use any ENB. Here, this is for you. Just place all files in Skyrim folder and textures is Data folder.

attachicon.gifDreamer - Real Performance ENB.rar

This is Dreamer ENB. It will cost you only 2-3 FPS.

Best enb

I use lighting esp from dreamvision enb . Or for bit more colour use realistic lighting weather esp .

u guys are playing with EnableFPSLimit=true?
I'm on false

Hello.

I have a detailed report, about "LB Lady Revenant". There is a lot of issues, and this is very sad, since outfit looks gorgeous  :(

Large amount of clippings at gloves. From front, and rear sides. No matter, what pose your character have, they appear anyway.

post-106856-0-26426700-1508339250_thumb.png post-106856-0-82883900-1508339264_thumb.png post-106856-0-16434100-1508339281_thumb.png

Ankle texture bug. Looks like, we have a part of LB skin here. Like in Frankenstein movie  :D

post-106856-0-19898200-1508339541_thumb.png post-106856-0-36876000-1508339566_thumb.png

Nipples deformation. Seems like, they want to penetrate through entire armor. They should not be like this. Looks ugly  :-/

post-106856-0-00835500-1508339816_thumb.png

Butt enlargement. After equip armor, my character's butt and legs, becomes 35% bigger! Outrageous! She look like a fat housewife  :angry:

Before  :blush:

post-106856-0-03834200-1508340133_thumb.png

After  :@

post-106856-0-79292100-1508340178_thumb.png

Amulet refuse to showing up, even after i equip it. Maybe, he is too shy?  :shy:

post-106856-0-54885000-1508340270_thumb.png

Final verdict.

If do not pay attention, to all those tiny details, conversion is great  :P

Now, if you'll excuse me, i have to go. Good night  :lol:

Hello.

I have a detailed report, about "LB Lady Revenant". There is a lot of issues, and this is very sad, since outfit looks gorgeous  :(

Large amount of clippings at gloves. From front, and rear sides. No matter, what pose your character have, they appear anyway.

attachicon.gif1.png attachicon.gif2.png attachicon.gif3.png

Ankle texture bug. Looks like, we have a part of LB skin here. Like in Frankenstein movie  :D

attachicon.gif04.png attachicon.gif05.png

Nipples deformation. Seems like, they want to penetrate through entire armor. They should not be like this. Looks ugly  :-/

attachicon.gif06.png

Butt enlargement. After equip armor, my character's butt and legs, becomes 35% bigger! Outrageous! She look like a fat housewife  :angry:

Before  :blush:

attachicon.gif07.png

After  :@

attachicon.gif08.png

Amulet refuse to showing up, even after i equip it. Maybe, he is too shy?  :shy:

attachicon.gif09.png

Final verdict.

If do not pay attention, to all those tiny details, conversion is great  :P

Now, if you'll excuse me, i have to go. Good night  :lol:

The nipples are the way they were designed to be. Look at the photos. I tried to remove the puffy part to no avail. Shoes have been exchanged for CBBE feet courtesy of Vortex. rest is done Thanks for the analysis.  

UPDATE!! LB Lady Revenant CBBE HDT&BS_v1.2. 

*Fixes some minor clipping at the gloves and sholders.

*Reshapes the butt to CBBE. 

*Fixes the missing amulet.

*Replaces the feet with CBBE textures. Credits to Vortex for his excellent foot meshes!

Any problems, let me know. Drop the data file into your Skyrim folder.

Thank you for quick fixes.

So what if it is already been done ?

You dont get it do you ?

Sorceress is making bodyslide files for her because she likes to do them for her game and then with her kindness, she choose to release them to US if we want to download them and use them.

I think its great that she release what she wants and we profit :) cause for sure i cant do half of what you and she do.

I am gratefull for every conversion i get and thanks them

So what is your beef  ? let it go man ...