Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

• Please log in to reply
5538 replies to this topic

dje34

dje34

AwAkE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Unzip it to your bodyslide folder, then on batch build select my "AAA_FyTy_" groups. Then go to some place, or find a few NPCs, that use the outfits from Dragonborn. Report back any issues such as hand and ankle gaps.

Can't find SliderGroups in your files...

But I can already say there's a problem on your MirrakRobesWithSkin when I'm doing the Preview Small without any preset...

Attached File  MiraakRobesWithSkin.jpg   26.69KB   106 downloads

This is what I've got without doing any tweaking with the sliders and clicking Preview Small

The Preview Big is not so horrible, btw...

EDIT - The other outfits look much better in both Small and Big Previews !

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Duoleb The Chosen

Duoleb The Chosen

Deaaaath! Bouncing here and there and IN YOUR FACE!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

i tried but this thing is a complete mess, i spent my entire day trying to convert but is freakin mess

i even tried to convert  the sliders but is impossible

There's 2 body_1 for the armor itself, 1 for the body itself and the second one for panties, the panties one is bugged as hell, and the armor cuirass is broken up in 3 parts, 2 ones being freakin hard to fix

Attached File  Diablo 2 Amazon Armor.rar   6.41MB   320 downloads

Jayce Dimmer

Jayce Dimmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

I'll go check out the Miraak armour. And yeah, the slider groups aren't appearing anymore for some reason. Odd.

Edit: Found the problem. Load up bodyslide, close it and then open it up again. They'll be there.

dje34

dje34

AwAkE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

I'll go check out the Miraak armour. And yeah, the slider groups aren't appearing anymore for some reason. Odd.

Edit: Found the problem. Load up bodyslide, close it and then open it up again. They'll be there.

Sorry, man. I meant there isn't ANY SliderGroups folder in your uploaded file !

Jayce Dimmer

Jayce Dimmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Doesn't need to be, nor do I have any. What I meant by Slider Groups, was that list which appears when you click Batch Build.

@Duoleb, you're in luck. I took a stab at it, and the most amazing thing happened. I deleted the default body, then copied over the CBBE one. That was kinda fucky, so I deleted it and re-copied. Guess what? The copied body suddenly fit perfectly to the armour.

And I made it usable in Bodyslide.

http://BillionUploads.com/p9qp7a5hc4vx

Edit #1: Miraak's armour should now be fixed. Please test it again. http://BillionUploads.com/5s8ryp00g4kt

dje34

dje34

AwAkE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Doesn't need to be, nor do I have any. What I meant by Slider Groups, was that list which appears when you click Batch Build.

@Duoleb, you're in luck. I took a stab at it, and the most amazing thing happened. I deleted the default body, then copied over the CBBE one. That was kinda fucky, so I deleted it and re-copied. Guess what? The copied body suddenly fit perfectly to the armour.

Edit #1: Miraak's armour should now be fixed. Please test it again. http://BillionUploads.com/5s8ryp00g4kt

Sorry, man ! I see no AAA_FyTy_ when I click on batch build... Btw, do I have to use Bodyslide 2 or should it work with Bodyslide 1 too ?

And I'm going to sleep now, it's 00:36 AM here ! Good night, buddy ! See you tomorrow !

Jayce Dimmer

Jayce Dimmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Use the new bodyslide. Don't see why it wouldn't work with the old one, but if it's an issue with the first one you're having, try the new version.

Duoleb The Chosen

Duoleb The Chosen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

tumblr_mln1pqRrr61s9adcso1_500.gif

Testing now!

Lost Resolution

Lost Resolution

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Hi I can't find santa outfit in bodyslide either and try both the old and new studio.

warnth

warnth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

I made a bodyslide version for Schwertleite set :), it is tbbp and hdt physics compatible :D

Spoiler

any feedback would be welcome

Jayce Dimmer

Jayce Dimmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Duo, I fucked up the armour XD

Fixed it this time. And this time, I mean it!

http://BillionUploads.com/uagk3a0zc6ry

Duoleb The Chosen

Duoleb The Chosen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

and the results, since its normal CBBE her breasts are clipping, and when i tried to fit with the body, it crashed badly =(

1st edit!

ah crap nvm

testing

2nd edit!

nvm its still crashes when i try to conform the entire armor to the body shape

Jayce Dimmer

Jayce Dimmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Yeah, I fucked up again XD

Gave it a shot myself to make sure it's working. Here we go!

We'll get this right eventually :D

http://BillionUploads.com/o94zk1xgltf2

leviathon

leviathon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

I don't know how the convert thingy works, but what I would do is:

Load up OS so there's nothing being rendered.

Open CBBE Advance as a reference.

Import your outfit.

Delete the body shapes in the outfit.

Copy over the CBBE Advanced body.

Slider -> Conform all.

Use the inflate/deflate brush to move the outfit around the body.

Copy the weights to the outfit.

Save project.

I just did a conversion of the Killer Keos cultist CBBE robe to TBBP using your directions, amazing.

wolverinehowlett

wolverinehowlett

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts

any way of using this for male bodies ?

Jayce Dimmer

Jayce Dimmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

And did it work in-game and all? I've yet to test it because my skyrim setup is currently in an interim state of modding, and I'd rather not risk screwing up my Data folder just yet :P

Edit: @Wolverine As in, apply the breast sliders and the like to the male bodies?

Load up the male body as an outfit and CBBE Advance as the reference. Slider -> Conform All. Save outfit (your body).

If you mean convert male armours to female bodies, yeah. Just delete the male body shape and then deflate the armour to the female figure.

Duoleb The Chosen

Duoleb The Chosen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

argh is still crashing when i try to conform the sliders

the guy who made this conversion didn't knew how to separate the models from oblivion to skyrim

XunAmarox

XunAmarox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts

^Duoleb - I crashed when I had it clicked on the category rather than one of the meshes, try doing it with one of the meshes selected when you do that or the base shape thing.

___

Here's Nightshade Catsuit in CBBE Advanced: Download

I did the bare & topless ones too, but there were some problems with clipping so I'm gonna have to redo them. Not very high on my priority list (or at all) since I only really use the catsuit myself.

I'm still not sure if I'm supplying all the files you guys need for bodyslide. So unless someone lets me know.... lol

I can't do the gloves/boots because I guess Outfit Studio needs support for gloves/boots, cause it looks all fucked up...

Spoiler

wolverinehowlett

wolverinehowlett

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts

And did it work in-game and all? I've yet to test it because my skyrim setup is currently in an interim state of modding, and I'd rather not risk screwing up my Data folder just yet :P

Edit: @Wolverine As in, apply the breast sliders and the like to the male bodies?

Load up the male body as an outfit and CBBE Advance as the reference. Slider -> Conform All. Save outfit (your body).

If you mean convert male armours to female bodies, yeah. Just delete the male body shape and then deflate the armour to the female figure.

As in to adapt a mlae armor for example sundracon or vanilla body to for example SOS body

or adapt pieces of female armor to male body....

Tam Lieu

Tam Lieu

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

^Duoleb - I crashed when I had it clicked on the category rather than one of the meshes, try doing it with one of the meshes selected when you do that or the base shape thing.

___

Here's Nightshade Catsuit in CBBE Advanced: Download

I did the bare & topless ones too, but there were some problems with clipping so I'm gonna have to redo them. Not very high on my priority list (or at all) since I only really use the catsuit myself.

I'm still not sure if I'm supplying all the files you guys need for bodyslide. So unless someone lets me know.... lol

I can't do the gloves/boots because I guess Outfit Studio needs support for gloves/boots, cause it looks all fucked up...

Spoiler

Wow ! My favorite armor. Does it support BBP or TBBP ?