Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Hey, I've done some searching but had no luck. Does anyone know if this has been converted before?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17026/?

If not, would it be hard to do?

LustDesign Daedric Armor CBBE bodyslide. Needs original CBBE Blessed version from link above.

Edit: Revised v1.1 Delete previous version.

Hey Sorceress any chance you could look into this conversion again? The armor doesn't bounce with the body, it's just static but the body underneath does have physics and there's nothing I can think of to fix it on my end.

I think you replied to my comment but it's not showing up, but I'd appreciate if you could look into the issue.

Hey, I've done some searching but had no luck. Does anyone know if this has been converted before?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17026/?

If not, would it be hard to do?

LustDesign Daedric Armor CBBE bodyslide. Needs original CBBE Blessed version from link above.

Edit: Revised v1.1 Delete previous version.

Hey Sorceress any chance you could look into this conversion again? The armor doesn't bounce with the body, it's just static but the body underneath does have physics and there's nothing I can think of to fix it on my end.

I think you replied to my comment but it's not showing up, but I'd appreciate if you could look into the issue.

Leather Thief Armor CBBE HDT&BS. Comments are welcome. If you like this conversion, tick the green arrow below.

Hi and thank you for the conversions! Which is the bodyslide preset in your pics ? If it's custom, can you share it ? Ty <3

I posted my preset on page 233 -  Post #4688 in this thread.

Dear Sorceress99, please convert these clothes:

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-383.html

Shizhaung CBBE HDT&BS You will need the main files from the link above. Please replace the ESP with this one. The mod does have stockings in it but i was not able to convert them well enough to include with the conversion. They require a 3D program to get them to fit the legs well enough to fit in the shoes without clipping. Any problems, let me know.

I have made the fitting for the original stockings and fixed some problems found:

-Incorrect path for bodyslide files on dress4 and dress4a (schoolgirl uniform)

-HDT highheels system broken

-Missing texture for nails

Another problem found:

-Heel sound system broken fixed  (if you already installed _v2 just take the .esp from _v3)

Shizhaung CBBE HDT&BS8_V3.7z

Leather Thief Armor CBBE HDT&BS. Comments are welcome. If you like this conversion, tick the green arrow below.

Hi and thank you for the conversions! Which is the bodyslide preset in your pics ? If it's custom, can you share it ? Ty <3

I posted my preset on page 233 -  Post #4688 in this thread.

Thank you! I put here a quick link for the others interested. I'm clicking on the green arrows! ^_^

Sorceress99 LA hour glass bodyslide preset - page 235 post #4688

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/page-235?do=findComment&comment=1982545

I have made the fitting for the original stockings and fixed some problems found:

-Incorrect path for bodyslide files on dress4 and dress4a (schoolgirl uniform)

-HDT highheels system broken

-Missing texture for nails

Another problem found:

-Heel sound system broken fixed  (if you already installed _v2 just take the .esp from _v3)

Oh my! Thank you for the fixes. I forgot to add the final fixes to the bodyslide files which corrected the paths and the color for the nails. Love you choice of color, I use a dark red velvet.dds, just a few shade darker than yours but close. The shoe .osp contain 2 instances of the shoe, one is the number and one is the color. Always delete the .osp if you make any changes to the names as it save every change and you end up with several erroneous choices in the build manifest. Do you want to post the corrected shoe.osp or me?

Gloria Armor CBBE HDT&Bodyslide. This is a port from Oblivion I've been wanting to do along with a few others. OB ports are difficult as the body poses and the versions are totally different. Plus the meshes are low poly and don't like to be  stretched to accommodate Sky's HDT. Gloria is a favorite OB armor that still looks great in Skyrim's format. Enjoy

Gloria Armor CBBE HDT&BS.7z

post-3295-0-59352200-1505517744_thumb.jpg

post-3295-0-66379800-1505517745_thumb.jpg

Oh my! Thank you for the fixes. I forgot to add the final fixes to the bodyslide files which corrected the paths and the color for the nails. Love you choice of color, I use a dark red velvet.dds, just a few shade darker than yours but close. The shoe .osp contain 2 instances of the shoe, one is the number and one is the color. Always delete the .osp if you make any changes to the names as it save every change and you end up with several erroneous choices in the build manifest. Do you want to post the corrected shoe.osp or me?

Thank you too, its done :shy:

Shizhaung CBBE HDT&BS8_V4.7z

Hello.

Dear, Sorceress99. Can i make a request? Could you, please, convert this to CBBE HDT BodySlide? Those tops looks so lovely. 

attachicon.gif01.jpg attachicon.gif02.jpg attachicon.gif03.jpg attachicon.gif04.jpg

Original post:

http://www.9damao.com/thread-10470-1-1.html

If needed, i can post files here (already downloaded them).

Thank you for your time.

I think this outfit has already been converted by Malfdawg 

here is the link:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/61400-malfdawgs-bodyslide-conversions/

You have to look for "Little Blush" 

and you also need the main file