Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

• Please log in to reply
3743 replies to this topic

Tullinjr

Tullinjr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

ok i would like someone to convert these 3 armors to CBBE with bodyslide data for me if possible. i tried with the 1st armor but failed totally.

1 http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/39922/? the wedding dress one needs a bodyslide for it.

2 http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/10020/? needs converting to CBBE and bodyslide data.

3 http://www.loverslab...attach_id=80400 need it for CBBE with Bodyslide data with zap sliders if possible so i can get rid of the necklace and harness for the chest area.

these armors i dont care if they have HDT or not, but if possible would like the BBP for them, but its not needed. i would appreciate any help with this.

I have tried with these armors but have no luck with it at all. either the armors dont move with the body such as when you increase the breasts or what not or they clip BIG time no matter how i try to fix them.

I no longer know who made it or where it came from but Armored Bikini already has one.

You can do number 3 on your own, nothing could be easier. You just load up the project in OS, click the shapes you want to remove and click New zap Slider. There is also already a bodyslide conversion.

i have tried to do #3 but the body it uses is a Manga CBBE and i can't get the shape to match to the CBBE curvy body.  thank you for the armord bikini link though.

And what is wrong with the bodyslide conversion I linked?

the problem i am having is the mesh and such doesn't conform to the body when i try to use it. its like its still stuck on the orginal body the slide was made for. I use a CBBE curvy body but the slides seem to be stuck on a UNP or what not. i just need the meshes converted over and then i am good with the bodyslides i have. as an example, i move the slide for the breast to be bigger but the armor doesn't move at all and stay static. THAT the issues i am having.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

wapi

wapi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Has somone already converted Zerosuit Samus armor from SSB4 ?

I know there is some "fake" sarah bryant ZSS adult version on rule34, wondering if anyone converted one of them

https://drive.google...a1JiSHRhTllUWjA

And you will need this for CBBE HDT Bodyslide.

I based it on the UNP version so you'd best just use that one.

Oh yeah thanks, do you have the HDT version by chance?

Since the armor override the actual body, removing all the curves/giggle etc :/

Maybe I should just try to to a full body tattoo with ZSS colors/patter ^^'

The HDT version is in the attached Files off the post you quoted.

Ehhh Im probably retarded but I used the UNP version since I'm using UNP SPECIAL body in bodyslide, shall I go with the CBBE one instead?
When I equip the armor with my actual preset, no HDT is enabled, armor overrides the actual preset

Fakenet

Fakenet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Ehhh Im probably retarded but I used the UNP version since I'm using UNP SPECIAL body in bodyslide, shall I go with the CBBE one instead?
When I equip the armor with my actual preset, no HDT is enabled, armor overrides the actual preset

Sounds to me like you didn't use the same preset for the suit.

Fakenet

Fakenet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

the problem i am having is the mesh and such doesn't conform to the body when i try to use it. its like its still stuck on the orginal body the slide was made for. I use a CBBE curvy body but the slides seem to be stuck on a UNP or what not. i just need the meshes converted over and then i am good with the bodyslides i have. as an example, i move the slide for the breast to be bigger but the armor doesn't move at all and stay static. THAT the issues i am having.

Why do you want your meshes converted when my meshes already are?

The problem you have is that your meshes are only meshes,  they don't have the sliderset files.

You need files for ShapeData and SliderSet and you only have the former.

safetyvalve

safetyvalve

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Wow, thanks so much! This looks amazing!

I tried to put the chrome effect on a proper body but I just can't seem to get the hands right.

I also got gaps on my wrist but that seems to be a problem with my overall setup.

I'm not sure what happened, but after installing that one my player character seems to have misplaced her entire torso:

https://gyazo.com/f3...263867148f9e159

As you can see the NPC behind her still looks fine?

Fakenet

Fakenet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

I tried to put the chrome effect on a proper body but I just can't seem to get the hands right.

I also got gaps on my wrist but that seems to be a problem with my overall setup.

I'm not sure what happened, but after installing that one my player character seems to have misplaced her entire torso:

No idea, usually when something like this happens the entire outfit goes blank but here only the center.

It works fine for me, could be some kind of conflict with other mods. Any ENB or something?

Tullinjr

Tullinjr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

The problem you have is that your meshes are only meshes,  they don't have the sliderset files.

ok so how do i go about getting what i am missing for the slider to work for the armors to move along WITH the body?

safetyvalve

safetyvalve

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

No idea, usually when something like this happens the entire outfit goes blank but here only the center.

It works fine for me, could be some kind of conflict with other mods. Any ENB or something?

Nope, no ENB. Reinstalling your previous files fixed the issue, although now the feet and gloves are gone. Either way, at least that suit works again :)

Zor2k13

Zor2k13

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,656 posts

Something is conflicting it may be body slot related in the esp?

Fakenet

Fakenet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

ok so how do i go about getting what i am missing for the slider to work for the armors to move along WITH the body?

With what body? Curvy? You use Bodyslide and select the Curvy preset.

http://www.loverslab...-22#entry733681

Nope, no ENB. Reinstalling your previous files fixed the issue, although now the feet and gloves are gone. Either way, at least that suit works again :)

Those old files might work for you but the bodyshape is off, on the base shape you can see that the breasts have this invisible wedge on the underside.

Sospice

Sospice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts

CBBE BODYSLIDE:

THE CBBE BODYSLIDE BY TOMBCQC

Are these all HDT too? Thanks if so!

I installed the baidu client but how do you get an English translation of it? OR is there a tutorial somewhere on what to do for sign in and site navigation?

quin666

quin666

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts

CBBE BODYSLIDE:

THE CBBE BODYSLIDE BY TOMBCQC

Are these all HDT too? Thanks if so!

I installed the baidu client but how do you get an English translation of it? OR is there a tutorial somewhere on what to do for sign in and site navigation?

First time I try install Baidu years ago Norton detected trojan, crash my laptop every time I log in. God damn you so lucky. 

JustCaroAnon

JustCaroAnon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Could someone guide me through converting the Salome Dress for CBBE to have Bodyslide data and adding TBBP/HDT weights to it? (And if anyone still has a copy of the optional colour files, could you PM me a link to it? None of the links in that topic work, and I can't find the original mod anywhere.)

Fakenet

Fakenet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Could someone guide me through converting the Salome Dress for CBBE to have Bodyslide data and adding TBBP/HDT weights to it? (And if anyone still has a copy of the optional colour files, could you PM me a link to it? None of the links in that topic work, and I can't find the original mod anywhere.)

Open OS->Load the high weight file->load reference CBBE HDT->Conform all Sliders->check each slider for clipping(click the pencil next to each slider, one at a time) and fix them with the increae brush (usually it's best to change the outfit shape)->mark all outfit shapes and copy bone weights->Save

And you probably should read this for help.

http://www.loverslab...udio-tutorials/

BiGcheRRyMELL

BiGcheRRyMELL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Hmmm!! This Glass Bikini Armor :heart: needs ''CBBE BODYSLIDE'' PLS :angel:

SacredCaedeus

SacredCaedeus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

can someone make conversions for warlock gear for demon fet body  to cbbe hdt

here is the link

http://mitakusaner.b...entry-1335.html

This outfit is awesome. Someone please, Bodyslide this, please?

for CBBE HDT

Pretty please? Please...

I find myself wanting this armor in CBBE HDT as well since I've been on a bit of a kick for red armors/outfits myself. This looks badass.

JustCaroAnon

JustCaroAnon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Open OS->Load the high weight file->load reference CBBE HDT->Conform all Sliders->check each slider for clipping(click the pencil next to each slider, one at a time) and fix them with the increae brush (usually it's best to change the outfit shape)->mark all outfit shapes and copy bone weights->Save

And you probably should read this for help.

http://www.loverslab...udio-tutorials/

I've tried to use that tutorial many times before and usually gave up out of frustration when I couldn't work out how to save the NIF correctly. The BodySlide GitHub has a conversion tutorial that I'm finding much easier to follow, but it isn't very clear on what to do about physics or if I need to do anything else. I assume that copying the bone weights will be enough for HDT.

Fakenet

Fakenet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

I've tried to use that tutorial many times before and usually gave up out of frustration when I couldn't work out how to save the NIF correctly. The BodySlide GitHub has a conversion tutorial that I'm finding much easier to follow, but it isn't very clear on what to do about physics or if I need to do anything else. I assume that copying the bone weights will be enough for HDT.

You need to setup HDT aswell but overall you are right.

Varithina

Varithina

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Try the download able tutorial on this page, http://www.loverslab...t/#entry1729505

Its pretty far down on the first post is a file called jr tutorial - outfit studio 1.05.zip, its the guide jarok posted when I asked him about how he did his converstions, its mainly aimed at uunp but it should transfer to cbbe without too much of a problem.

I have only had a quick look over it as I have not really had time to browse it properly, but a couple of others have said it looks good.

JustCaroAnon

JustCaroAnon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

You need to setup HDT aswell but overall you are right.

As in, needing HDT-PE installed? I've got it installed, and it's working. 

Another quick question - I tried to aler the positioning on the SoS Equipable Schlong (can't remember where I got the Bodyslide data from, but I'm pretty sure it was on here somewhere) and when I loaded the 'outfit', there was no reference body. When I loaded a reference body, it replaced the 'outfit' mesh. What do I do? Do I just import the 'outfit' NIF and work from there?