Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Can high heels be removed be removed from esp in tera bikini esp. thx . Nice set :)

Yes but that would break the shoes.

Or do you want to remove the shoes alltogether? You need to be more precise as what you wrote can be understood in at least 3 ways.

Warlock Gear Update v1.1

I found several issues with the bodyslide files that I corrected.  With the number of conversions that needed to be done, I missed a couple.

Replace your BS files with these.

Unfortunately that didn't fix anything. I removed the old files, dropped these new ones in, rebuilt everything, and it's the same exact problem.

It looks to me like you use different bodyshapes. You can easily tell.

You say you use the same preset but the body obviously has a different shape than the corset.

PS: The blu skirt still has the body attached to it.

You say you use the same preset but the body obviously has a different shape than the corset.

I'm not following you on that. I use the CBBE HDT reference body on everything. Not a particular preset. And delete any other bodies in the original mesh. How would the bodyshapes be different? I also combine all the pieces together to see how they fit together. What am I missing?

Warlock Gear Update v1.1

I found several issues with the bodyslide files that I corrected.  With the number of conversions that needed to be done, I missed a couple.

Unfortunately that didn't fix anything. I removed the old files, dropped these new ones in, rebuilt everything, and it's the same exact problem.

Thank you for letting me know. I think I might have failed to include the right files in the earlier update.  :-/  I've uploaded a new revision, Warlock Gear Update v1.2. Give it a shot and let me know if I got it fixed.

Neo Oriental Dress CBBE HDT & Bodyslide. You will need the original files from here >> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14642/? Please let em know of any problems.

thank you for covering this armor looking for people to make this armor bodyslide very long time already but need to fix about breast when bouncing can see the breast.it wound be good if also can cover feet  also thank you 

Honestly, your body shape is a bit more than most of my conversion can cover without clipping. To make an outfit for that shape would seriously deform the mesh for use by other players so I would need to make 2 different conversions which I won't do. I would think by now you know how to fix the clipping yourself as most players with extra large body shapes do. I try to compensate for a extra large body, but oft times, the vertices wont stretch that much and work for the majority of users.  You might rethink 'size' like I had to do.  :P

I'm not following you on that. I use the CBBE HDT reference body on everything. Not a particular preset. And delete any other bodies in the original mesh. How would the bodyshapes be different? I also combine all the pieces together to see how they fit together. What am I missing?

Only the PS was meant for you.

I was implying that they don't use the same preset for the corset as they use for the "armor" part. Could be they just forgot to convert the armor since that one has te actual body in it, could also be they forgot to convert the corset. Depends on their preset which one can apply.

I was implying that they don't use the same preset for the corset as they use for the "armor" part. Could be they just forgot to convert the armor since that one has te actual body in it, could also be they forgot to convert the corset. Depends on their preset which one can apply.

I'm thinking the armor was a 'test' dummy for the clothing. I converted the armor before I noticed the esp didn't include it for use in the game.  I was thinking SacredCaedeus's problem was the esp was poining to either a GND file or a single size***1 file instead of the ***_1 but it wasn't so the error was in my conversion. The main reason I did the armor was to use the corset in an other mod. so I did the whole thing. My bad!  :lol:

Can high heels be removed be removed from esp in tera bikini esp. thx . Nice set :)

Yes but that would break the shoes.

Or do you want to remove the shoes alltogether? You need to be more precise as what you wrote can be understood in at least 3 ways.

Warlock Gear Update v1.1

I found several issues with the bodyslide files that I corrected. With the number of conversions that needed to be done, I missed a couple.

I seen conversions that have high heels but don't require high heel system. I just replaced replaced original esp with converted one . No idea how it works

Chain Dress Armor - там папки Divine не в ту директорию положены.Они должны лежать соответственно Data>Meshes>armor>Divine и Data>Textures>armor>Divine тогда  у платья текстуры есть,а у туфель все равно нет.Chain Dress Armor - there folders Divine not are put in that directory. They should lie accordingly Data> Meshes> armour> Divine and Data> Textures> armour> Divine then at a structure dress is, and at shoes all the same are not present.

Yes, I do use the same preset. Through building the entire set (three times now) I never changed my preset once, and the program never chucked it out of the selected option. If I'm "not using the same preset for everything" then I don't know how. I'm still having the same exact problem and I'm getting a tad miffed (not at anyone here). I don't know what's causing the problem, because when I looked at the corset's sliders, they were as they should be. Is it another part that's affecting things? I know I've built each part of the armor every time. I'm not doing anything different from when I build any of my other armor sets. I don't understand why this is happening. Knowing me though, I'm doing something wrong and not noticing it. :/

I'll try an obvious bit of troubleshooting and get back to this in a moment.

Edit: Well, I managed to get a different result, though search me how. All that's changed is my program version. My character's breasts fit in the corset now! It's just... er... a bit of a loose fit! So... I seem to be headed in the right direction, sort of. I'll rebuild the armor using the latest update to the bodyslide files again and see if anything changed.

post-477500-0-76180600-1502562966_thumb.jpg

I seen conversions that have high heels but don't require high heel system. I just replaced replaced original esp with converted one . No idea how it works

That can have two reasons:

1.They use NIO high heels

2.They don't increase the character hight but decrease the leg length.

Here, this is the difference of no change high heels and NIO/HDT High Heels:

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/36213-4-1368963440.jpg

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/36213-5-1368963440.jpg

Thing is it's not that easy to change since the feet meshes would have to be redone.

What exactly do you want? You still haven't given that answer only more questions. What does "I just replaced replaced original esp with converted one . No idea how it works" mean? What original esp and what conversion? What did that change? And what don't you know how it works? What are the requirements for your "solution"? Does your character still grow when you put those shoes on?

You understand that sentence but I am not in your head so I'd have to guess.

Chain Dress Armor - там папки Divine не в ту директорию положены.Они должны лежать соответственно Data>Meshes>armor>Divine и Data>Textures>armor>Divine тогда  у платья текстуры есть,а у туфель все равно нет.Chain Dress Armor - there folders Divine not are put in that directory. They should lie accordingly Data> Meshes> armour> Divine and Data> Textures> armour> Divine then at a structure dress is, and at shoes all the same are not present.

Well thank you ! It was in the wrong path like you said

I'm thinking the armor was a 'test' dummy for the clothing. I converted the armor before I noticed the esp didn't include it for use in the game.  I was thinking SacredCaedeus's problem was the esp was poining to either a GND file or a single size***1 file instead of the ***_1 but it wasn't so the error was in my conversion. The main reason I did the armor was to use the corset in an other mod. so I did the whole thing. My bad!  :lol:

Yes, that's just the belt with a body attached. So that means that the mistake is in the naked body and not in your conversion.

Yes, I do use the same preset. Through building the entire set (three times now) I never changed my preset once, and the program never chucked it out of the selected option. If I'm "not using the same preset for everything" then I don't know how. I'm still having the same exact problem and I'm getting a tad miffed (not at anyone here). I don't know what's causing the problem, because when I looked at the corset's sliders, they were as they should be. Is it another part that's affecting things? I know I've built each part of the armor every time. I'm not doing anything different from when I build any of my other armor sets. I don't understand why this is happening. Knowing me though, I'm doing something wrong and not noticing it. :/

I'll try an obvious bit of troubleshooting and get back to this in a moment.

What preset does your naked body use?

Well it uses my current custom preset now (maybe it was an earlier version of my preset before), and having rebuilt with the latest files for the second or third time, the corest fits! She's Cinder-- oh wait that was a glass slipper... Well, anyway. It fits now! Now I just have a slight gap between the shawl and the top of my girl's breasts, but honestly I'm just happy the corset fits. I can live with the gap.

Chalk this one up to user error, 'cuz I'm pretty damn sure that's what this was. Sorry for the trouble (and any perceived attitude; none was meant). Thanks for the help though, really.

Also, thanks Sorceress99 for converting the armor.

And yes, I'm bad at making jokes. :o

I also need to re-learn how to properly utilize outfit studio because there's a tiny bit of clipping that happens during movement on the back of the corset.

Neo Oriental Dress CBBE HDT & Bodyslide. You will need the original files from here >> http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14642/? Please let em know of any problems.

thank you for covering this armor looking for people to make this armor bodyslide very long time already but need to fix about breast when bouncing can see the breast.it wound be good if also can cover feet  also thank you 

Honestly, your body shape is a bit more than most of my conversion can cover without clipping. To make an outfit for that shape would seriously deform the mesh for use by other players so I would need to make 2 different conversions which I won't do. I would think by now you know how to fix the clipping yourself as most players with extra large body shapes do. I try to compensate for a extra large body, but oft times, the vertices wont stretch that much and work for the majority of users.  You might rethink 'size' like I had to do.  :P

Got little clipping for the breast too, less with the clothes than with the armor

Well it uses my current custom preset now (maybe it was an earlier version of my preset before), and having rebuilt with the latest files for the second or third time, the corest fits! She's Cinder-- oh wait that was a glass slipper... Well, anyway. It fits now! Now I just have a slight gap between the shawl and the top of my girl's breasts, but honestly I'm just happy the corset fits. I can live with the gap.

Chalk this one up to user error, 'cuz I'm pretty damn sure that's what this was. Sorry for the trouble (and any perceived attitude; none was meant). Thanks for the help though, really.

I also need to re-learn how to properly utilize outfit studio because there's a tiny bit of clipping that happens during movement on the back of the corset.

We got there eventually and we didn't break anything so it's all good init?

We got there eventually and we didn't break anything so it's all good init?

Glad to see we've fixed the problem. The problem I was having with the armor was sever clipping, not that the armor wouldn't size properly. From your last photo, I was at a lost to what was causing it not to adjust to your preset. 

Tera-Bikini CBBE Bodyslide. Requires original here>> http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1924.html

Since you wanted some featback...

Do you check the sliders for clipping? In general the breastlider pretty much always have some clipping, more the bigger they get, Even the smaller ones clip on the undersite.

I guess most people won't get clipping the way you do it and the ones who have really big bodies should be used to fixing it themselves.

With this set in particula I added a zap slider for the third outfit, you can remove the net part of the halters and turn them into straps which looks pretty nice.

Seriously, I didn't want to have to learn how to do conversions. It's a time sink hole I am not prepared for in r/l. And at my age, I lose my train of thought quite easily so make a lot of mistakes I have to go back and correct. Seesh!  Outlook Studio and Bodyslide are wonderful tools but they have their drawbacks. I also need to learn how to use Blender which I really dont want to do but I need to to be able to weight skirts and dresses properly and how to write/use xmls. Much of the new stuff coming out of Asia use SMP and make heavy use of xmls. Once you convert a mesh from UNP to CBBE the xml stops working and causes CTDs. So I am stuck doing the simple conversions for now.    

Do you check the sliders for clipping? In general the breastlider pretty much always have some clipping, more the bigger they get, Even the smaller ones clip on the undersite.

I guess most people won't get clipping the way you do it and the ones who have really big bodies should be used to fixing it themselves.

With this set in particula I added a zap slider for the third outfit, you can remove the net part of the halters and turn them into straps which looks pretty nice.

Seriously, I didn't want to have to learn how to do conversions. It's a time sink hole I am not prepared for in r/l. And at my age, I lose my train of thought quite easily so make a lot of mistakes I have to go back and correct. Seesh!  Outlook Studio and Bodyslide are wonderful tools but they have their drawbacks. I also need to learn how to use Blender which I really dont want to do but I need to to be able to weight skirts and dresses properly and how to write/use xmls. Much of the new stuff coming out of Asia use SMP and make heavy use of xmls. Once you convert a mesh from UNP to CBBE the xml stops working and causes CTDs. So I am stuck doing the simple conversions for now.    

So that would be a "No" then?!

Just means you didn't overlook them.

You don't have to convert everything that you come across. Although... well, now you know why we didn't do every outfit you asked. Or even half of them.

So that would be a "No" then?!

Just means you didn't overlook them.

You don't have to convert everything that you come across. Although... well, now you know why we didn't do every outfit you asked. Or even half of them.

I have Blender loaded and trying to make heads and tails of the interface and such. I will eventually learn how to use it but I keep asking myself if I really want to get this involved with conversions. I keep drawing a blank, so I move on.  Fakenet, I know you guys pick and chose your conversions just as I do. But as the old saying goes.."throw everything at the wall and see what sticks".  Not much stuck which lead me to this endeavor.  Can't say it isn't fun, but the frustration is something I don't relish. Like the Warlock Gear. To many variables for my brain. As you say... " we got here and didn't break anything", so life is good , eh?  :)

Neo's Tina CBBE HDT & Bodyslide. Requires original files here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72930/? Please let me know of any problems.

Note: There may be some minor clipping around the butt with the stocking on the black corset. Wearing the stocking with the red corset WILL cause clipping on the boots. The stocking weren't meant to use with the red corset although the clipping is minor with the boots so beware. Enjoy!

Fantastic thankyou. Boots don't need high heels system yaaaay . Very nice set

Are the Goth Maid 1,3,4 and 5 dresses supposed to all have a regular .dds second texture instead of an _n.dds? The dresses don't look like the screenshots. They have a floral pattern in addition to the color.

I changed the colors to my taste. The original textures are included if you want to change them back.

Neo's Tina CBBE HDT & Bodyslide. Requires original files here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72930/? Please let me know of any problems.

Note: There may be some minor clipping around the butt with the stocking on the black corset. Wearing the stocking with the red corset WILL cause clipping on the boots. The stocking weren't meant to use with the red corset although the clipping is minor with the boots so beware. Enjoy!

Fantastic thankyou. Boots don't need high heels system yaaaay . Very nice set

Most of the armor and clothing set use the high heel system. So how you dealing with those? Why don't you want to use the HH system? 

I have Blender loaded and trying to make heads and tails of the interface and such. I will eventually learn how to use it but I keep asking myself if I really want to get this involved with conversions. I keep drawing a blank, so I move on.  Fakenet, I know you guys pick and chose your conversions just as I do. But as the old saying goes.."throw everything at the wall and see what sticks".  Not much stuck which lead me to this endeavor.  Can't say it isn't fun, but the frustration is something I don't relish. Like the Warlock Gear. To many variables for my brain. As you say... " we got here and didn't break anything", so life is good , eh?  :)

It's your choice after all just make sure to take a break before you burn up.