Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

sry if i'm missing something obvious. the cbbe files don't have meshes to overwrite the originals 7b ones. trying to preview them in bodyslide is crashing it every time. any help would be appreciated, thx

i like Gantz suit

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67567/?

Can someone convert this cbbe bodyslide?

i like Gantz suit

+2 for Gantz suit :)

attachicon.gifGantz Suits - CBBE Bodyslide HDT.7z

attachicon.gifGantz Suits - UUNP Bodyslide HDT.7z

still have gants suit cbbe bodyldie version ? the link is dead

sry if i'm missing something obvious. the cbbe files don't have meshes to overwrite the originals 7b ones. trying to preview them in bodyslide is crashing it every time. any help would be appreciated, thx

i like Gantz suit

i like Gantz suit

+2 for Gantz suit :)

attachicon.gifGantz Suits - CBBE Bodyslide HDT.7z

attachicon.gifGantz Suits - UUNP Bodyslide HDT.7z

still have gants suit cbbe bodyldie version ? the link is dead

If go to Diannes conversions she has the working links for the gantz suits for cbbe hdt if that is what you are looking for http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2335-diannes-bodyslide-conversions-cbbeuunp/

Please - Can someone convert  the File Lady Flirt to HDT and Bodyslide for CBBE?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17869-looking-for-ladyflirt-and-dominatrix-for-cbbev3/

Much Thanks

Also the Dominatrix on that page needs converting. The one I have wont convert.

Yeah, it wont convert, please, please fix it masters of CBBE HDT bodyslide?

Those are 30 armors.

Now take a guess on why noone has converted it.

Sadly, the days of modders who would tackled the large collections conversions are long gone. Now, if a mod contains more than 3-4 nifs, no one wants to do them.  

Sadly, the days of modders who would tackled the large collections conversions are long gone. Now, if a mod contains more than 3-4 nifs, no one wants to do them.  

Are you aware of how passive aggressive that sounds when you say that to me?

I wasn't aware that it was directed at you. Why do assume it was? I was merely stating the facts.

I wasn't aware that it was directed at you. Why do assume it was? I was merely stating the facts.

You where replying directly to fakenet so..... :P

What are these facts you speak of? I only see an opinion.

People convert what they like or if they feel generous they might convert it anyway.

People do these conversions when they have spare time, its not their job. Large armor sets takes time.

If you like something. Why dont you learn how to do it your self?

Its really not that hard you just have to put some time aside to learn it. Took me a full day or so to learn how to do a proper conversion.

There are quite a lot of guides out now that are pretty detailed. Even fakenet posted a quick guide how to do it.

If a noob like me can figure out how to convert. Im sure most people can as well.

People convert what they like or if they feel generous they might convert it anyway.

People do these conversions when they have spare time, its not their job. Large armor sets takes time.

Its really not that hard you just have to put some time aside to learn it. Took me a full day or so to learn how to do a proper conversion.

There are quite a lot of guides out now that are pretty detailed. Even fakenet posted a quick guide how to do it.

If a noob like me can figure out how to convert. Im sure most people can as well.

I asked her the same question before and the jist of it is that she "doesn't have time" to do it since she is too busy with her hobbies.

No I was replying to the conversation, not to Fakenet specifically. The facts are there aren't any modders in this forum doing large conversions as there once was. I understand this isn't their job and we at the mercy of whoever wants to do the conversion. Believe me I am trying to learn how to do this myself. I don't particularly like having to ask people for help especially when they don't want to. But so far, I'm shooting zero. The tutorials I watch show aren't helping as my screens look nothing like their screens. They put in the body and put in the mesh and what appears on their sceen resembles nothing like mine. They have sliders, I dont. They have a base mesh, I don't. if I can't compare anything, I'm lost. I'm doing the same thing they are but nothing is working.  I want a tutorial that shows how to convert a UUNP dress to CBBE, HDT, Bodyslide so that it converts the outfit in the game. I haven't found one and uses the latest Outfit Studio which is what I use. I tried Fakenets guide but it made absolutely no sense to me. I'm sure some day I will figure it out. Till then, I have to depend on others to do the conversions.

I asked her the same question before and the jist of it is that she "doesn't have time" to do it since she is too busy with her hobbies.

:rolleyes: "If you want it done, do it yourself...." seems to be the prevailing mantra lately. I don't want to have to do conversions myself (yes I have a life). If I did then what is the purpose for this forum?  :-/  It's in the 'Request&Find' category of the forums and the header states 'Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions' doesn't it? DIY applies to every member that comes here and requests conversion. :idea: This forum is here to help players get outfits converted not be told to do it yourself. Why make an issue of people asking for help? We all know no one here is under any obligation to do conversions. But if you wanna help? Help!  

:rolleyes: "If you want it done, do it yourself...." seems to be the prevailing mantra lately. I don't want to have to do conversions myself (yes I have a life). If I did then what is the purpose for this forum?  :-/  It's in the 'Request&Find' category of the forums and the header states 'Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions' doesn't it? DIY applies to every member that comes here and requests conversion. :idea: This forum is here to help players get outfits converted not be told to do it yourself. Why make an issue of people asking for help? We all know no one here is under any obligation to do conversions. But if you wanna help? Help!  

Well, you make about half of the requests here and you sometimes show that attitude we just pointed out.

Now you say noone is obligated blablabla but sometimes you say the opposite. Even in this very post.

You are pretty much saying:"If you dont want to convert stuff for me, piss off."#

All that aside, looking at the OP this is not a request thread, it's a share thread. And it also isn't in the 'Request&Find' category.