Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Aye fakenet he seems to be against anything cbbe but Malfdawg has made a few conversions of his outfits so he does allow cbbe conversions but not sure how hard it is to get permissions 

I would assume that if you don't use any of the author's resourcs, you're pretty safe in converting outfits to different body styles. It has always angered me that they freely use our author's resources while hoarding theirs. :@  Or making it difficult to obtain cool outfits for our use like archaic registration in a language we don't understand and have no way of translating. One thing I can say for the Asians, they push the envelop in designs, crafting and incorporating mods in ways we don't seem to be able to match :idea: . Like the dancing, full HDT armor, clothing, hair and jewelry that all moves with the body's moves. Incredible! I :heart: my  Skyrim!

Okay well I really wanted this armor to try so I opened it up in outfit studio and can only guess this is one reason no one has touched it. Is there a reason this armor is bugged out and is it fixable (I have no skill with blender or any other 3d modeling software).

0apuktE.jpg

lSlvo3e.jpg

What armor are you actuallytalking about? The picture doesn't look like the Ebony Armor Reshaped.

Nevermind, it's that other Armor you posted a few days ago.

Yes, the Shudad armor from BDO is the one I tried to mess with myself. I figured out how to fix the armor being 2D, just had to adjust the scaling of the parts, moved the X scale to about 8 and then resized and moved the armor to the body reference and started editing to my body shape. Two problems though; I only know how to adjust the armor to my own personal body shape with no sliders and after doing that my game crashes whenever I try to equip the armor. Maybe someone more talented can work on it though, I'm at my wits end with the program.

Hey guys I came across this thread on 3DM which seems to be a treasure trove of amazing looking armors, but they're all sadly only for UNPB.

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5595656-1-1.html

They are also all in Chinese so I cannot really search for Bodyslide files for them. Could anyone tell me if CBBE files exist for these armors and if someone would be willing to convert them, specifically the first two links?

Thanks a lot.

Also, CBBE>>>UUNP lol, no competition there.

Hey guys I came across this thread on 3DM which seems to be a treasure trove of amazing looking armors, but they're all sadly only for UNPB.

They are also all in Chinese so I cannot really search for Bodyslide files for them. Could anyone tell me if CBBE files exist for these armors and if someone would be willing to convert them, specifically the first two links?

Thanks a lot.

I really dont understand those armors.

So many pictures of different retextures but the downloads only includes like 3 retextures of each armor.

Same issues with pretty much all those armors in that thread links to.

Why post all those pictures when they are never included?

Or is there some secret download links somewhere else to get them?

Thanks a lot.

I really dont understand those armors.

So many pictures of different retextures but the downloads only includes like 3 retextures of each armor.

Same issues with pretty much all those armors in that thread links to.

Why post all those pictures when they are never included?

Or is there some secret download links somewhere else to get them?

Easy answer people like being dicks XD

Hey, check this out!  New outfit from Newmiller from the Nexus:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84447

Already CBBE, just needs HDT and Bodyslide.

Thanks!

Not quite.

Since Newmiller STILL uses CBBE3.4f we have to convert that aswell.

Unfortunately there aren't any official conversion references.

Fortunately I have done one myself.

Just gimme some time to put the sliders on.

EDIT:

This should work, no time for testing.

Do these work when the original meshes are in a bsa file?

Thanks a lot.

There aren't bodyslides for these clothes yet. (hint hint). I downloaded all 15 of them and converting the .esp's to English if anyone cares to do the conversions. Some very pretty outfits here. Be a shame to NOT convert them. 

Thanks a lot.

There aren't bodyslides for these clothes yet. (hint hint). I downloaded all 15 of them and converting the .esp's to English if anyone cares to do the conversions. Some very pretty outfits here. Be a shame to NOT convert them. 

Would have problaby convert a few of them if i managed to get the complet downloads, And not just the cut back releases thats missing half the Retextures.

Already got a few of them converted in my thread in my sig but they are missing most of the extra retextures since they where never included.

Thanks a lot.

Would have problaby convert a few of them if i managed to get the complet downloads, And not just the cut back releases thats missing half the Retextures.

Already got a few of them converted in my thread in my sig but they are missing most of the extra retextures since they where never included.

Looked on your page but didn't see any of the conversions yet. Some have a lot of various textures, some a few. Better to convert them 'as is' instead of waiting on more textures. I am trying to learn how to convert them myself,  but so far haven't gotten to first base. When I load up a nif  Studio, I have no body slides in the right column as I see in the tutorials. I have gotten it to show up in Bodyslide but no slides nor can you do anything with it. Also got Studio to add a low and high weight nif but it's still uunp.  So I don't know squat yet.

Thanks!

Not quite.

EDIT:

Only the red outfit show up. 

Looked on your page but didn't see any of the conversions yet. Some have a lot of various textures, some a few. Better to convert them 'as is' instead of waiting on more textures. I am trying to learn how to convert them myself,  but so far haven't gotten to first base. When I load up a nif  Studio, I have no body slides in the right column as I see in the tutorials. I have gotten it to show up in Bodyslide but no slides nor can you do anything with it. Also got Studio to add a low and high weight nif but it's still uunp.  So I don't know squat yet.

A few as in 2 conversions. Hot Summer and Superhero Monokini. I guess it could be easy to miss if you didnt know the english names.

Hot summer has so many rextextures but he only released like 5. Dont know why.

A few of those armors they released under that thread are just retextures of other armors anyways so a few might exist already but under a different name and would only need a simple texture swap to get them to work.

Example. http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5517557-1-1.html I belive that armor is already included in luxury collection and it has a cbbe conversion. Would just need to swap textures.(not 100% sure)

And http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5589447-1-1.html. Already has cbbe conversions. Called Daz Bikini Collection Link. Would problaby also  work but just swapping textures

It would save some time if i could find the complete downloads. Might take a look at it anyways. Since it seems there are no one that has the Links to the full downloads.

Edit: added some links

A few as in 2 conversions. Hot Summer and Superhero Monokini. I guess it could be easy to miss if you didnt know the english names.

Hot summer has so many rextextures but he only released like 5. Dont know why.

A few of those armors they released under that thread are just retextures of other armors anyways so a few might exist already but under a different name and would only need a simple texture swap to get them to work.

Example. http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5517557-1-1.html I belive that armor is already included in luxury collection and it has a cbbe conversion. Would just need to swap textures.(not 100% sure)

And http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5589447-1-1.html. Already has cbbe conversions. Called Daz Bikini Collection Link. Would problaby also  work but just swapping textures

It would save some time if i could find the complete downloads. Might take a look at it anyways. Since it seems there are no one that has the Links to the full downloads.

Edit: added some links

Ahh! Thanks for the heads up on those. I have the Monokini, Hot Summer and the Luxury Collection. I was hoping to find a better conversion for the Delicate Top as the one in the LC doesn't like my current body configuration. Will you be doing any of the others?

Guest joe5678

Thanks!

Not quite.

EDIT:

Wow, that was quick!  :D

Thanks, I'll test it tonite.  Appreciate it!