Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Would appreciate a CBBE HDT & Bodyslide conversion of the DEM Lingerie http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-772.html and Artificial Academy http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-483.html

The link to the DEM download doesn't seem to work (the Patreon one was the only one I saw). Does anyone know of another site? I've got the other stuff downloaded, but when I equip the undies, I get purple underwear (which of course means I don't have the textures).

You will have to download the original mod.

I believe you have to sign up to download it, hard to say.

It might say somewhere that you need the demonics addon/body but you don't, that's what the conversion is for. So you don't need to download that russian separatism.

You're right, it does. Shame, I'm not registering just to download a file. It's all in Russian anyway. Yes, Chrome can translate, but it only does so much. ah well. Thank you anyhow! :)

Here is the complete DEM Lingerie file. Doesn't include the latest Fakenet texture file. 

DEM Lingerie CBBE HDT&BS.7z

Guest TR0767

Would appreciate a CBBE HDT & Bodyslide conversion of the DEM Lingerie http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-772.html and Artificial Academy http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-483.html

The link to the DEM download doesn't seem to work (the Patreon one was the only one I saw). Does anyone know of another site? I've got the other stuff downloaded, but when I equip the undies, I get purple underwear (which of course means I don't have the textures).

You will have to download the original mod.

I believe you have to sign up to download it, hard to say.

It might say somewhere that you need the demonics addon/body but you don't, that's what the conversion is for. So you don't need to download that russian separatism.

You're right, it does. Shame, I'm not registering just to download a file. It's all in Russian anyway. Yes, Chrome can translate, but it only does so much. ah well. Thank you anyhow! :)

Here is the complete DEM Lingerie file. Doesn't include the latest Fakenet texture file.

Sorceress: thank you - I'd tried everything to get this outfit to show up, and the textures just weren't there. Bodyslide kept showing "no image" so I knew it would not show in Skyrim either (and it didn't). Heck, I even went to bugmenot, got a working password, downloaded the ORIGINAL file, and then put in Fakenet's files. NOTHING. And that is NOT me showing any ungratefulness towards Fakenet at all. He went above and beyond in posting the original file here (again, thanks Fakenet!). I tried multiple times to rearrange the directories to no avail.

However, just using the file you provided, it shows in Bodyslide right away. The right paths are there, and I don't need to do anything. You just took care of an hour or so of head-scratching on my part. I was about to discard the outfit, citing "insurmountable obstacles" as a reason to steer clear.

THANK YOU!!

Sorceress: thank you - I'd tried everything to get this outfit to show up, and the textures just weren't there. Bodyslide kept showing "no image" so I knew it would not show in Skyrim either (and it didn't). Heck, I even went to bugmenot, got a working password, downloaded the ORIGINAL file, and then put in Fakenet's files. NOTHING. And that is NOT me showing any ungratefulness towards Fakenet at all. He went above and beyond in posting the original file here (again, thanks Fakenet!). I tried multiple times to rearrange the directories to no avail.

However, just using the file you provided, it shows in Bodyslide right away. The right paths are there, and I don't need to do anything. You just took care of an hour or so of head-scratching on my part. I was about to discard the outfit, citing "insurmountable obstacles" as a reason to steer clear.

THANK YOU!!

Your welcome! Had a bit of a problem with the file but got it working. The outfit kept wanting to show up as UUNP even after converting with BS. Enjoy!

I highly appreciate all the work that anyone who does conversions puts into this... I fully realize it takes a lot of work, as I have tried and found that I am not very good at it. I have found a set or two that I would really like to be seen converted to CBBE, if anyone has the spare time and inclination to work on it... any effort would be greatly appreciated.

Heimu99

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1800.html

Lingerie set for 7BCH

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-642.html

Hello everyone~

what a crazy good collection of conversions! I've seen how much work it can be to successfully convert an armor, that's why I also want to thank everyone for doing their amazing job~

If it would be okay, I also would like to make a request:

XN_Beaded_bikini HDT - Release

http://xuniana.tumblr.com/post/158926476871/skyrim-xnbeadedbikini-hdt-release-body

Thanks in advance

What is wrong with the one I already did?

Post #4013 Page 201

Hello everyone~

what a crazy good collection of conversions! I've seen how much work it can be to successfully convert an armor, that's why I also want to thank everyone for doing their amazing job~

If it would be okay, I also would like to make a request:

XN_Beaded_bikini HDT - Release

http://xuniana.tumblr.com/post/158926476871/skyrim-xnbeadedbikini-hdt-release-body

Thanks in advance

Post #4013 Page 201

Oh jeez. Even though I searched for a while, I absolutely missed it. Heh, guess that happens a lot

Thank you~

Post #4013 Page 201

Oh jeez. Even though I searched for a while, I absolutely missed it. Heh, guess that happens a lot

Thank you~

Yeah, can't find it again now.

Maybe I really should create my own page/thread. I got over 30 conversions though.

Post #4013 Page 201

Thank you~

Maybe I really should create my own page/thread. I got over 30 conversions though.

A page with all your conversions would be nice. I'd follow it.  :)

Post #4013 Page 201

Thank you~

Sova gathered alot of FakeNets conversion at.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55151-bodyslide-armor-and-clothes-list-v3/page-7

And yes. Creating your own thread does save some time.

Is there any way around the 100MB limit? Otherwise i'd have to create a Download page aswell.

I had already finished it when I called him out. I don't like "outfits" like that since I like more outfit on my outfits but I wanted to try to get the HDT to work on a conversion.

Nice. Will you post it?

All someone had to do is ask.

Downloaded, BSed it, put on in game and the HDT parts are flying all over the place.

Removed HDT hair and earrings since i thought might interfere somewhat but still the same...any suggestions?

Conversion's great just the HDT parts flying around. Not the normal bounce but as in flying way out of place as if they're like rubber.

Edit : it's the beaded bikini conversion

Downloaded, BSed it, put on in game and the HDT parts are flying all over the place.

Removed HDT hair and earrings since i thought might interfere somewhat but still the same...any suggestions?

Conversion's great just the HDT parts flying around. Not the normal bounce but as in flying way out of place as if they're like rubber.

No idea, all I did was convert the shape, never even touched the weights.

You'd have to ask the creator or someone who knows how those parts work but I can't tell you how to get a hold of either.

My best guess is that you either have some interferring mods installed or your bodyshape doesn't work with it since the chain has a set length you get varrying result depending on how far the breasts are apart.