Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

I don't know if anyone's seen this mod yet http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81196/?. It has 2B clothing from NieR Automata but it's all compact into a bsa. IIRC it's also based off the unp body so if anyone could convert this to cbbe if they can that'd be appreciated! Someone in the comments about it only mentioned converting the cloth to hdt. I'll keep a look out and let you guys know if/when the hdt happens.

EDIT: Checked a tumblr feed and found just that, link to the download from the user Elder Argadia Home https://mega.nz/#!RB4mEQxT!6ntFgDE179JuUiOVopAxCeKUGeHtzsxN0u6n9H27Fbc

EDIT 2: Forgot to mention, the post I couldn't read due to language barrier but it looked like you also needed Zenithar's Workshop which is linked above to get this to work.

Can someone please convert Helena Succubus Armor (DOA5) to CBBE? For me it will be even better with Megalov Body. Can omeone help?

Succubus Armor: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55715-unpb-tv/page-11?do=findComment&comment=1796441

Megalov's Body: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6416-megalovs-thread/ (Below snake armor)

Or at least make Megalov's body a preset too (I will be happy with that)

The body seems to be reverting to 7B for me despite using bodyslide.

I take it you are new to bodyslide?

Try starting the program with admin rights.

I am running it through Mod organizer.

and it is odd because it is working with a lot of other clothes, i have even tried putting the slider files and shape data into bodyslide manually and nothing seems to work.

and it is odd because it is working with a lot of other clothes, i have even tried putting the slider files and shape data into bodyslide manually and nothing seems to work.

Sometimes, rarely but it happens, the body doesn't change but the armor does. You can delete the "baseshape" and replace it from another that works.

Sometimes, rarely but it happens, the body doesn't change but the armor does. You can delete the "baseshape" and replace it from another that works.

Where would I find this base shape? It does not seem to have one in the folder.

Did you ever actually use bodyslide or did you just install it?

I am not sure MO starts external programs.

EDIT:

Gee thanks for telling them all the details and leaving me to act out customer service.

"Have you tried turning it off and on?"

If possible, could someone tell me what's wrong with this file? The Bodyslide apparently pulls up alright, however it doesn't convert into the game after I Build it to my Preset.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxVDc1VEHXF6QU85RUVieEpsZGM/view

Just from looking at the files I say that the .esp file is only looking for the one size file while Bodyslide creates 2 files _0 and _1. just look into the mods direktory in your skyrim folder, it should have three files per clothing item while it should only have 2.

EDIT: Try this file instead.

Also there is the problem that Gloves, Boots and Top each come with their own basebody. That means that when you wear the whole set you got 3 basebodys inside of each other.

EDIT:

Gee thanks for telling them all the details and leaving me to act out customer service.

Sorry, I added it to MO as an executeable and have ran it, done a batch build and it is working for all of my other amors but for some reason when i try it for this outfit it does not convert it, it does show what it should look like converted in bodyslide but it does not change in game for some reason.

If possible, could someone tell me what's wrong with this file? The Bodyslide apparently pulls up alright, however it doesn't convert into the game after I Build it to my Preset.

Just from looking at the files I say that the .esp file is only looking for the one size file while Bodyslide creates 2 files _0 and _1. just look into the mods direktory in your skyrim folder, it should have three files per clothing item while it should only have 2.

Also there is the problem that Gloves, Boots and Top each come with their own basebody. That means that when you wear the whole set you got 3 basebodys inside of each other.

Thanks, I appreciate the help since I'm still learning how to use mods. I've figured out alot on my own, but when it comes down to detecting and identifying problems I'm not really certain how to do that. Especially if it is a problem with the mod files themselves.

EDIT:

Sorry, I added it to MO as an executeable and have ran it, done a batch build and it is working for all of my other amors but for some reason when i try it for this outfit it does not convert it, it does show what it should look like converted in bodyslide but it does not change in game for some reason.

Same problem as MrDrAnonymous.

The original mod only comes with one weight.

That should fix it, though the Gloves are longer than I assumed so they might clip if you got fat arms.

PS: Don't take what I said too hard, It wasn't meant to sound like that but it's all good, innit?

Thanks, I appreciate the help since I'm still learning how to use mods. I've figured out alot on my own, but when it comes down to detecting and identifying problems I'm not really certain how to do that. Especially if it is a problem with the mod files themselves.

If I didn't know about that I wouldn't know how to find out about it either.

EDIT:

Same problem as MrDrAnonymous.

The original mod only comes with one weight.

That should fix it, though the Gloves are longer than I assumed so they might clip if you got fat arms.

PS: Don't take what I said too hard, It wasn't meant to sound like that but it's all good, innit?

If I didn't know about that I wouldn't know how to find out about it either.

That fixed it, thank you so much.

also dont worry about being too harsh i was being a bit dumb.

i would like this done too. didnt notice it on any other pages so unless i missed it, bump!

Does anyone have an update on whether or not this was ever converted to CBBE w/ Bodyslide? Because that would amaaaazing!

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4972343-1-1.html

https://mega.nz/#!H5QVlRDQ!2IH3edD9QOGovyrYfaJQQR1aJUMPtfOy7wGDP1p0XOM

Looking for a bodyslide conversion for: http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-962.html#more

The armour is currently for 7BCH/CHSBHC V3-T. I attempted to use outfit studio to convert it but keep on getting messed up textures. 

If anyone can convert this, you have my many thanks!

Self-bump

I'm surprised that this outfit isn't getting much attention, guess people have different tastes!

This should be an easy conversion due to the amount of texture. I have done it in outfit studio (7BCH to CBBE), however it messes up my character's body texture when equipped. My unfamiliarity of the tool might have made me miss some steps. 

If anyone can convert this one, or give some guidance, it will be very appreciated!

Looking for a bodyslide conversion for: http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-962.html#more

The armour is currently for 7BCH/CHSBHC V3-T. I attempted to use outfit studio to convert it but keep on getting messed up textures. 

Self-bump

I'm surprised that this outfit isn't getting much attention, guess people have different tastes!

This should be an easy conversion due to the amount of texture. I have done it in outfit studio (7BCH to CBBE), however it messes up my character's body texture when equipped. My unfamiliarity of the tool might have made me miss some steps. 

If anyone can convert this one, or give some guidance, it will be very appreciated!

In short conversions go like this:

1.Load one file of the outfit, either _0 or _1.

2.Load the applicable conversion reference.

3.Conform sliders.

4.Slide the one slider over to 100% and choose Set Base Shape.

5.Load the CBBE HDT reference.

6.Conform Sliders again.

7.Delete the Body shape that came with the outfit.

8.Fix the clipping by increasing the mesh volume on the outfit.

9.Click the pencil next to the sliders and fix the clipping that comes up one by one.

10.Mark all outfit parts and Copy Bone Weights.

11.Save Project As..., fill out the form.

-Outfit name and path have to be set to overwrite the original files.

-Pick low/high weight output. Last put in where you want to save the bodyslide files.

-Check Copy Referance body if you deleted the old bodyshape.

12.save, done.

I guess that outfit simply has too much nudity for most people.

If you are wearing almost nothing you might aswell wear nothing at all.

Self-bump

In short conversions go like this:

1.Load one file of the outfit, either _0 or _1.

2.Load the applicable conversion referance.

3.Conform sliders.

4.Slide the one slider over to 100% and choose Set Base Shape.

5.Load the CBBE HDT reference.

6.Conform Sliders again.

7.Delete the Body shape that came with the outfit.

8.Fix the clipping by by increasing the mesh volume on the outfit.

9.Click the pencil next to the sliders and fix the clipping that comes up one by one.

10.Mark all outfit parts and Copy Bone Weights.

11.Save Project As..., fill out the form.

-Outfit name and path have to be set to overwrite the original files.

-Pick low/high weight output. Last put in where you want to save the bodyslide files.

-Check Copy Referance body if you deleted the old bodyshape.

12.save, done.

I guess that outfit simply has too much nudity for most people.

If you are wearing almost nothing you might aswell wear nothing at all.

By "loading applicable conversion reference", do you mean the reference template selection when initiating a project? If I want to convert a 7BCH to CBBE, I should pick "Convert: 7BCH high to CBBE", right?

After sliding the slider to 100%, setting base shape resets the slider back to 0%, which confuses me...

I remember back then I was following this guide "http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/",and the furthest I got was to have the armor fit on CBBE body, yet the body texture is stretched (nipples misplaced etc.). 

I appreciate the help! Please lemme know :) 

By "loading applicable conversion reference", do you mean the reference template selection when initiating a project? If I want to convert a 7BCH to CBBE, I should pick "Convert: 7BCH high to CBBE", right?

After sliding the slider to 100%, setting base shape resets the slider back to 0%, which confuses me...

I remember back then I was following this guide "http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/",and the furthest I got was to have the armor fit on CBBE body, yet the body texture is stretched (nipples misplaced etc.). 

I appreciate the help! Please lemme know :)

1.Yes and no. I don't use that mask to start a conversion, you can just aswell simply load the outfit and then the conversion.

2.That's normal, after that step you don't need that conversion anymore and you can load the CBBE HDT one. That will replace the old conversion reference.

3.You get stretched textures because you are still using an UNP texture on a CBBE mesh, or was is the other way round? Doesn't matter.

That gets fixed by step 7 and 11c.

You delete the old body and instead use the conversion reference.