Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

can someone make conversions for warlock gear for demon fet body  to cbbe hdt

here is the link

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1335.html

This outfit is awesome. Someone please, Bodyslide this, please?

for CBBE HDT

Pretty please? Please...

I find myself wanting this armor in CBBE HDT as well since I've been on a bit of a kick for red armors/outfits myself. This looks badass.

Is there something that's particularly difficult about converting this outfit? I've seen a fair number of requests for it (Kinda wanting it myself too, at that) but no takers.

Is there something that's particularly difficult about converting this outfit? I've seen a fair number of requests for it (Kinda wanting it myself too, at that) but no takers.

The skirt doesn't look like cloth when the outfit is done. Same goes for the quilling on the arms.

Other than that I don't see anything particularly difficult about that.

Also every single part of this outfit has their own mesh file which makes this very annoying to convert, especially where the parts touch each other like the pants and the belt.

i would like this done too. didnt notice it on any other pages so unless i missed it, bump!

Does anyone have an update on whether or not this was ever converted to CBBE w/ Bodyslide? Because that would amaaaazing!

yes PLEASE convert this one. it looks TOTALLY awesome!!!!

i would like this done too. didnt notice it on any other pages so unless i missed it, bump!

Does anyone have an update on whether or not this was ever converted to CBBE w/ Bodyslide? Because that would amaaaazing!

What body is that even? And can someone upload it here? I don't speak russian and the russian Hitler will have to hold me at gunpoint for me to learn it.

Only If someone can comply to those two questions I might be able to convert it.

Am I correct assuming that this guy wants to keep his files on that website only and creates new bodies every month?!

Seems to me like he wants to be segregated...

I am not going to bow to this elitist attitude.

What body is that even? And can someone upload it here? I don't speak russian and the russian Hitler will have to hold me at gunpoint for me to learn it.

Only If someone can comply to those two questions I might be able to convert it.

Am I correct assuming that this guy wants to keep his files on that website only and creates new bodies every month?!

Seems to me like he wants to be segregated...

I am not going to bow to this elitist attitude.

Your reply is exciting! From what I can see it requires something called Demonica, so perhaps that's a new body type?

I'll sign up for an account on this shifty looking site and hopefully download the file and perhaps pm it to you? Or should I attach the file to a post on the thread?

EDIT: https://www.dropbox.com/s/580pc785r13llkk/%D0%9A%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%BF%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%82%20%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%B6%D0%B4%D1%8B%20%5B%D0%92%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%BB%D1%8C%5D.rar?dl=0

Your reply is exciting! From what I can see it requires something called Demonica, so perhaps that's a new body type?

I'll sign up for an account on this shifty looking site and hopefully download the file and perhaps pm it to you? Or should I attach the file to a post on the thread?

EDIT: https://www.dropbox.com/s/580pc785r13llkk/%D0%9A%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%BF%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BA%D1%82%20%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%B6%D0%B4%D1%8B%20%5B%D0%92%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B8%D0%BB%D1%8C%5D.rar?dl=0

Really nothing to be excited about.

I have no idea what that body is based on and I have no idea how I can change the CBBE body to look like that usingsliders.

I have no idea what that body is based on and I have no idea how I can change the CBBE body to look like that usingsliders.

if possible i would say if anyone is able to make a CBBE version of it. demonica is somewhat close to a UNP i think but slimmer. I would like to get a Bodyslide of this outfit but i can wait on that. i would VERY much like to see and have a CBBE version of it. if possible ask some of the people who can do conversion you know and see what they say?

if possible i would say if anyone is able to make a CBBE version of it. demonica is somewhat close to a UNP i think but slimmer. I would like to get a Bodyslide of this outfit but i can wait on that. i would VERY much like to see and have a CBBE version of it. if possible ask some of the people who can do conversion you know and see what they say?

Pretty sure this is the body/race that the clothing was made for.

http://modgames.net/load/tes_v_skyrim/rasy_i_kosmeticheskie_modifikacii/demonica/253-1-0-17375

And yeah, I noticed that it was pretty similar to UNP, if anyone is going to give this a try it may be easier to first convert to UNP and then convert the UNP version to CBBE.

If someone wants to have a go at it maybe I can upload the files or pm them to anyone who wants to try?

Would it be possible to convert the Heimu Clothes pack?

http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-108.html

I've scanned through the topic and noticed that this has been requested before, thought I'd give it another shot since it's a great clothes pack.

Wasn't there some other mod that had these things in it that came with bodyslide? I remember seeing that somewhere around here.

I was the one who wanted to convert Heimu until someone told me that it's already done right here.

Hello everyone, I'm wondering if anyone has a CBBE HDT conversion of this outfit:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80826/

Lind's Woodland Alchemist Dress.

There used to be a CBBE HDT conversion available but the person who converted it made the file private after getting angry at the original modder (Lind) over a silly discussion. According to the comments section on the mod page Lind says that any conversions are welcome so it shouldn't be a problem Thanks again for any help.

P.S. First post since I'm a chronic lurker!

Hello everyone, I'm wondering if anyone has a CBBE HDT conversion of this outfit:

There used to be a CBBE HDT conversion available but the person who converted it made the file private after getting angry at the original modder (Lind) over a silly discussion. According to the comments section on the mod page Lind says that any conversions are welcome so it shouldn't be a problem Thanks again for any help.

Yeah, that's me.

If he has to block me because his boyfriend keeps white knighting him you can go and bother him about a conversion.

The conversion was shitty anyway.

Yeah, that's me.

If he has to block me because his boyfriend keeps white knighting him you can go and bother him about a conversion.

The conversion was shitty anyway.

Firstly I have to say, I apologize if I sounded crass or if I irritated you in any way by bringing that up. My only intention was of course to explain why I am asking if anyone has a CBBE HDT conversion of that particular mod in here since currently when you google it, the conversion seemingly appears to already exist in the nexus. With that being said, I do thank you for your swift reply.

Firstly I have to say, I apologize if I sounded crass or if I irritated you in any way by bringing that up. My only intention was of course to explain why I am asking if anyone has a CBBE HDT conversion of that particular mod in here since currently when you google it, the conversion seemingly appears to already exist in the nexus. With that being said, I do thank you for your swift reply.

No, it IS stupid but I am not going to be the "adult" on that matter.

I am in too deep to back out now, also backing down isn't really my thing.

You can have it though if you don't upload it somewhere else.

No, it IS stupid but I am not going to be the "adult" on that matter.

I am in too deep to back out now, also backing down isn't really my thing.

You can have it though if you don't upload it somewhere else.

I'm not going to lie, I'd love to have it and I'd greatly appreciate it! Of course that is if your wiling to give it to me, If not then I would understand since it is your conversion after all and I respect that. You choose to do whatever you want with it. It also means that if you do trust me enough to share it with me I would respect your decision and not upload it anywhere, I don't like being "that guy" and there's no sense in disrespecting someone who helped you.

Fuck me that's sexy, you need to fix the sleeves, though. They're not outputting a _0.nif, and it's giving clipping.

I'll fix that in the next update.

Last of today:

Dragons Crown Sorceress:

http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-110.html

attachicon.gifDragons Crown Sorceress Bodyslide HDT.7z

So I don't know if you're aware of this but the body inside the clothes itself does not change at all. On top of that, portions of the clothes straight up don't exist, as if someone took a pair of scissors to them. 

I guess that works for the AMC.

Tell me when you find something I missed.

Also tell me when you didn't find anything so I can get it to the mod page.