Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

• Please log in to reply
4221 replies to this topic

Kuwanzabot

Kuwanzabot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Hellow. Can anyone convert Alecu's Elegant Dress ?

Spoiler

Attached Files

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

i've converted this Hentai China Dress (7b version, F variant in game), BUT!!!!!

for some reason the weight paints aren't transferred properly to the base body and the base body is clipping through during animations, i've tried copying the weight over with HDT body numerous times but its not working. so anyone with better knowledge could pick this up and fix the weight paints? conversions are okay though, just the weight.

i myself use a fairly significant slides and so far i dont see any clipping while standing still , but i cant say it'll be the same for extreme body shapes.

so, yeah. this is not a proper conversion until someone can help fix the funky weight problem. unless of course, you don't mind the clipping issues during animation

update (12-21-2015) : updated with the other color variants, now requires this instead. things to note : due to the way the mod is set up, the usual way of making a zap slider is not viable, so don't be alarmed to discover a tiny blob of stuff inside your character's belly. don't worry i'm pretty confident you will not see it unless you have some mod that cleaves the character in half or some other brutal thing :P

in case you're interested in why:

Spoiler

Thanks for the conversion, looks really good! :)

However, the converted dresses are all using the C.dds texture, so all dresses appear as white. (And as a side note, the nif files' sizes reduced after building with bodyslider.)

Seems like the old problem persists, or maybe I have done something wrong. Please lemme know!

Ferlaron

Ferlaron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Anyone know if there is a bodyslide version of Karyudo Armor?

n3gENi.jpg

nWY5zs.jpg

That would be cool but it looks like an easy mash up.

Bump for this! At least let us know what armor used on screens,really interested!

malfdawg

malfdawg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Bump for this! At least let us know what armor used on screens,really interested!

you can get it here

Ferlaron

Ferlaron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

you can get it here

Made a somekind conversion,at least i think so,may be will be usefull :D

Attached Files

xGunner1

xGunner1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

you can get it here

Made a somekind of i think,may be will be usefull :D

U da man

Daftlover9103

Daftlover9103

Lover of female butts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,392 posts

He just released this yesterday but I like too se a uunp conversion of PeroPero MgeRobes Replacer for 7b 

tumblr_o1th95t92j1u4wobbo10_1280.jpg

http://gomaperopero....replacer-for-7b

squart2203

squart2203

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

*bump* updated files. should work fine now.

meme supreme

meme supreme

Memetic Frenzy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 415 posts

He just released this yesterday but I like too se a uunp conversion of PeroPero MgeRobes Replacer for 7b

Here you go! My first UUNP conversion.

Note that some meshes might look a bit wonky. Some parts are not very high poly and since they were very form fitting to the 7B shape --high chest, low butt, forward thighs, etc-- it was hard to get them to cooperate with the default UUNP shape. I tested out plenty of sliders but there might still be issues, do tell & I'll try to fix them.

ther1pper

ther1pper

A Violent Cannabal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

I'd like to see a CBBE HDT version myself

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

*bump* updated files. should work fine now.

Perfect! Thank you!

Daftlover9103

Daftlover9103

Lover of female butts

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,392 posts

Here you go! My first UUNP conversion.

Note that some meshes might look a bit wonky. Some parts are not very high poly and since they were very form fitting to the 7B shape --high chest, low butt, forward thighs, etc-- it was hard to get them to cooperate with the default UUNP shape. I tested out plenty of sliders but there might still be issues, do tell & I'll try to fix them.

Great thanks for the work mate :)

midian13

midian13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Made this for myself, but if you're interested here is the CBBE HDT conversion I made.  It was made with Bodyslide version 3.1c (which you must have).  It is the STANDALONE version only.  I've tested all except the Miraak Robes in game.  Special note:  The Archmage robe's ankle armor has been removed due to being problematic when adding a zapper, though zappers with the rest of the Archmage Robes had no issues.  All worked fine for me, but if you have any problems let me know since this is my first upload with this.

Attached Files

RedMonika

RedMonika

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Made this for myself, but if you're interested here is the CBBE HDT conversion I made.  It was made with Bodyslide version 3.1c (which you must have).  It is the STANDALONE version only.  I've tested all except the Miraak Robes in game.  Special note:  The Archmage robe's ankle armor has been removed due to being problematic when adding a zapper, though zappers with the rest of the Archmage Robes had no issues.  All worked fine for me, but if you have any problems let me know since this is my first upload with this.

Thank you! Can't wait to check this out.

ther1pper

ther1pper

A Violent Cannabal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

i can't find the armor in the console commands

midian13

midian13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Do you have the standalone esp active?  It's included in a separate folder with the mods original download.  The mesh path is set up to work with that.  The standalone version uses the same names for the robes as the originals (vanilla).  Try typing their names in the console, for example:  help "Monk Robes" or "Archmage's Robes", or "Green Robes", or "Red Robes", etc.  You can also edit the esp yourself in the Ck, add the outfits to a chest and then place it in game, it's very easy to do.  Or merge the esp in TESedit with another armor mod you may have that already adds a chest to the game, and add the robes to that chest.

@MoonNymph:  No problem, and thanks for the thanks!

ther1pper

ther1pper

A Violent Cannabal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Do you have the standalone esp active?  It's included in a separate folder with the mods original download.  The mesh path is set up to work with that.  The standalone version uses the same names for the robes as the originals (vanilla).  Try typing their names in the console, for example:  help "Monk Robes" or "Archmage's Robes", or "Green Robes", or "Red Robes", etc.  You can also edit the esp yourself in the Ck, add the outfits to a chest and then place it in game, it's very easy to do.  Or merge the esp in TESedit with another armor mod you may have that already adds a chest to the game, and add the robes to that chest.

i should also add that when i upgraded my bodyslide files, i now have two bodyslide applications, one that says "bodyslide" the other says "bodyslide 64x"

Do i need the original too or will this work on its own.

BiGcheRRyMELL

BiGcheRRyMELL

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Ghost of Skyrim SAC clothes by RomeoZero

72870-1-1453941637.jpg

midian13

midian13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

i should also add that when i upgraded my bodyslide files, i now have two bodyslide applications, one that says "bodyslide" the other says "bodyslide 64x"

It doesn't matter which bodyslide exe you use they essentially do the same thing.  The x64 is a 64-bit executable.  If you are unsure what that is then just stick with the standard exe.  Which original do you mean?  The original mods replacer esp?  If so, then no, it won't work with that.  If you mean the original meshes included in the standalone version then yes, since it contains the 1st person meshes, and a few hoods.

ther1pper

ther1pper

A Violent Cannabal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

It doesn't matter which bodyslide exe you use they essentially do the same thing.  The x64 is a 64-bit executable.  If you are unsure what that is then just stick with the standard exe.  Which original do you mean?  The original mods replacer esp?  If so, then no, it won't work with that.  If you mean the original meshes included in the standalone version then yes, since it contains the 1st person meshes, and a few hoods.

hmmm, i actually don't see an esp for it all at which is weird. i can find it in bodyslide, but i can't find the esp in my load order or anything.