Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Minidress Collection

I've seen some CBBE Bodyslide conversions of this before, but I've run across nothing covers the entire pack. Does this exist? If not, Does anyone want it to? ( covert it to CBBE Bodyslide )

As a side question,

I've yet to bother with SkyrimSE, for those that have: Are bodyslide conversions between SkyrimOld and SkyrimNew functional? I think I recall reading something about the SkyrimSE having a better base body / sliders then the original.

1. That's a very tall order.

2. CBBE is supposed to have a different and better body but currently CBBE is not released for SE.

You can however with no problem just use the old version. That of course will be perfectly compatible with the old conversions.

Yeah, I know. One can hope? Haha. Anyway, if CBBE is being re-released for SSE then I suspect this amount of effort might be better spent on Those conversions eventually. Not that I expect anyone else to do it. 

However, the OLD version? Nexus has a legacy file but it's not the old version, it's just four outfits that for reworked. Is this available somewhere?

Minidress Collection

I've seen some CBBE Bodyslide conversions of this before, but I've run across nothing covers the entire pack. Does this exist? If not, Does anyone want it to? ( covert it to CBBE Bodyslide )

As a side question,

I've yet to bother with SkyrimSE, for those that have: Are bodyslide conversions between SkyrimOld and SkyrimNew functional? I think I recall reading something about the SkyrimSE having a better base body / sliders then the original.

1. That's a very tall order.

2. CBBE is supposed to have a different and better body but currently CBBE is not released for SE.

You can however with no problem just use the old version. That of course will be perfectly compatible with the old conversions.

Yeah, I know. One can hope? Haha. Anyway, if CBBE is being re-released for SSE then I suspect this amount of effort might be better spent on Those conversions eventually. Not that I expect anyone else to do it. 

However, the OLD version? Nexus has a legacy file but it's not the old version, it's just four outfits that for reworked. Is this available somewhere?

You download the old version from the normal skyrim website.

By old I mean the other one, not the new one. The only version we have.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2666/?

Could anyone make this into a CBBE version please?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21271/?

This has been asked for so many times. I think there are just too many pieces, which is why it hasn't been done yet.

would it be possible to just do just 1 set of them? like if there are a total of 5 sets in it just do one of them. i would say just the black set if any of them are to be chosen.

Well, I am certain this is not the right place to ask for this, but I don't really know where should I ask this.

I use UUNP Luxury collection and I want to change the slot of carlotta pantyhose so that I can use it like underwear. I modified all the dismemberskininstances (the partition thinky) from 32->56. Then I changed the armor thinky TES5Edit. Again 32->56. When I go in game I verify with OSA that the slot is changed, however when I equip it, the body disappears. Like blank mesh.

Here are my modified files. 

Thanks in advance!^^

Well, I am certain this is not the right place to ask for this, but I don't really know where should I ask this.

I use UUNP Luxury collection and I want to change the slot of carlotta pantyhose so that I can use it like underwear. I modified all the dismemberskininstances (the partition thinky) from 32->56. Then I changed the armor thinky TES5Edit. Again 32->56. When I go in game I verify with OSA that the slot is changed, however when I equip it, the body disappears. Like blank mesh.

Thanks in advance!^^

I guess you need to change the armor addon too, it's still set to 32. That would be 111NEW13_B7AA.

Also your nif already has a body which could lead to conflicts since you are putting a body over a body.

Thanks in advance!^^

I guess you need to change the armor addon too, it's still set to 32. That would be 111NEW13_B7AA.

Also your nif already has a body which could lead to conflicts since you are putting a body over a body.

I am stupid :P, i thought I already did the armor addon. Anyway, fixed that and tried to equip the pantyhose. 

And you were right

Is there anything I can do about it? Remove one of the bodies maybe, but how?

Edit: I forgot to run bodyslide, now it's just under the skin, literally

I am stupid :P, i thought I already did the armor addon. Anyway, fixed that and tried to equip the pantyhose. 

And you were right

Is there anything I can do about it? Remove one of the bodies maybe, but how?

Edit: I forgot to run bodyslide, now it's just under the skin, literally

You can delete the body in the outfit.

Try to open the nifs with nifscope and simply remove the UUNP shape but keep a backup in case that just fucks it up.

You can also use Outfit Studio to do the same but you would be better off loading the projekt instead of the nif.

I'm looking for a CBBE (preferably HDT Bodyslide) conversion of the Naughty Red Riding Hood outfit:

https://nsfwmods.com/files/file/66-unpb-naughty-red-riding-hood-clothes/

Thanks in advance

Better just pick up the other Little Red Riding Hood Outfit by Gwelda. It's on the nexus but I can't link it since the guys from the nexus aparelty think it's an amazing idea to perform their servermaintenance on the weekend.

EDIT: They just got their shit together.