Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

I'm so dam bored and now skyrim is gonna be replaced by the SE version I guess this is probably the last time to ask for this but... has anyone converted this mod to CBBE yet? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12070/? yes it is the calyps dammed unp nightshade armor only converted for oddball body types that most people don't use anymore:-( I am lookin for CBBE with HDT in other words jiggly boobs and butts. No bloody U or N or dammed P lol.

I'm so dam bored and now skyrim is gonna be replaced by the SE version I guess this is probably the last time to ask for this but... has anyone converted this mod to CBBE yet? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12070/? yes it is the calyps dammed unp nightshade armor only converted for oddball body types that most people don't use anymore:-( I am lookin for CBBE with HDT in other words jiggly boobs and butts. No bloody U or N or dammed P lol.

These are the files that I have for it. I don't use HDT anymore cause it was just a load of trouble for me but I remember this bouncing when I did.

Nightshade Bodysuit-72772--8.rar

Nightshade Armor Complete-12070-1-0.rar

Nightshade.7z

That is the original mod listed as nightshade armor complete and the nightshade.7z file is the body only for one of the items in the mod and the nightshade bodysuit is a totally different mod from this mod. There are no CBBE gauntlets or boots for the calyps nightshade mod that you have? They are actually different if you wear just the gauntlets and boots you can see them clipping real bad on a CBBE body. I don't think anyone has fixed that ever though. Thanks for uploading your stuff gonna go try it and see what can be done with it.