Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Hello everyone,

Someone motivated and talented can take a look to this armor please. It would be perfect for bodyslide ^^ . Thanks !

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1364-ves-prostitute-outfit-witcher-2-unpb-bbp/

I'm also very interested for the conversion of this armor :blush:

I don't know if it makes a difference but I converted it from the 7base version here and used his esp to test. I believe the texture replacer works for either one, the mesh was just a lot cleaner to work with. I also did the boots because there was a mesh for it, but the esp doesn't seem to include it.

I was trying to convert the  "stand alone skyforge ancient nord armor from THEMINBLACKS UNBP Armor shop" with TBBP...i made a mess :) Dont now what am i doing wrong with this Could someone help me or has already done the conversion? Thanks a lot in advance!

So, I was goofing around with the bone weights and I was pretty pleased with the results. I would love to hear some feedback on how it turns out for you guys. Just be warned, it is experimental and done by a guy who barely knows what he's doing as it is.

Edit: fixed some clipping on the legs

i have a little problem with the Veteran Nord plate BS, the body jiggles inside but the outfit not, what im doing wrong ?

Veteran Nord Plate Bodyslide + HDT.7z   1.7MB

Hello everyone,

Someone motivated and talented can take a look to this armor please. It would be perfect for bodyslide ^^ . Thanks !

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1364-ves-prostitute-outfit-witcher-2-unpb-bbp/

I'm also very interested for the conversion of this armor :blush:

I don't know if it makes a difference but I converted it from the 7base version here and used his esp to test. I believe the texture replacer works for either one, the mesh was just a lot cleaner to work with. I also did the boots because there was a mesh for it, but the esp doesn't seem to include it.

I was trying to convert the  "stand alone skyforge ancient nord armor from THEMINBLACKS UNBP Armor shop" with TBBP...i made a mess :) Dont now what am i doing wrong with this Could someone help me or has already done the conversion? Thanks a lot in advance!

So, I was goofing around with the bone weights and I was pretty pleased with the results. I would love to hear some feedback on how it turns out for you guys. Just be warned, it is experimental and done by a guy who barely knows what he's doing as it is.

Edit: fixed some clipping on the legs

i have a little problem with the Veteran Nord plate BS, the body jiggles inside but the outfit not, what im doing wrong ?

Veteran Nord Plate Bodyslide + HDT.7z   1.7MB

It's so weird when people randomly reply to you a year and a half after you said something. At least I finally got some feedback! Lol.

But yes, it was intentional.

did someone ever post a CBBE/ CBBE HDT conversion for zzjay's hentai china dress because i really want that outfit and if nobody converted it then can someone post me a link to a really detailed guide on how to convert outfits to a certain body type and have HDT on it.... i would appreciate it :)

/skyrim/mods/63635/? <----nexus