Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Ayyyyyyy I got tired of waitin' so I did a thing; look @ this file

Kofman I ain't getting on your turf, don't set your bottomless goons on me pls

I don't have goons but I do have Rosa, and she'll be more than happy to deal with you. I hope you can endure a serious ass smothering to the face. :P

Srsly it's all good man.

Anywho look here....

Hooray you're back ! Good thing I didn't have a life and I could do that conv, albeit kinda poorly, freely!

Thank you as always for your great work bro

Man... am i the only one who just wants to replace the nifs with whatever i'm equipping at the moment for these mods? With this hot new trend of adding 50 MILLION PARTS to your armor sets it's impossible. Playing requiem my armor stats do matter you know? I need to equip actually good gear otherwise i'll die over and over. (playing skyrim for the gameplay lol)

Man... am i the only one who just wants to replace the nifs with whatever i'm equipping at the moment for these mods? With this hot new trend of adding 50 MILLION PARTS to your armor sets it's impossible. Playing requiem my armor stats do matter you know? I need to equip actually good gear otherwise i'll die over and over. (playing skyrim for the gameplay lol)

You can adjust the armor values with the CK.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12232/?

Rings with variable armor bonuses. Combine with the multiple rings and amulets mod, and you can wear anything you want in any overhaul mod

Or just make

cuirass_0.nif

cuirass_1.nif

Like a normal person. How hard can it be to also include that?

I think the idea is that it's meant to be a piece-by-piece thing so you can mix and match whichever ones you like best towards an aesthetic that you like best. You don't have to just go cuirass 1, you can go cuirass 1 + ab piece 2 + thigh armor 4 + boots 3 + thong 5, etc. It's neat specially when it takes advantage of Skyrim's ridiculous amount of unused equip slots but I can see how that'd disrupt gameplay.

Or just make

cuirass_0.nif

cuirass_1.nif

Like a normal person. How hard can it be to also include that?

I think the idea is that it's meant to be a piece-by-piece thing so you can mix and match whichever ones you like best towards an aesthetic that you like best. You don't have to just go cuirass 1, you can go cuirass 1 + ab piece 2 + thigh armor 4 + boots 3 + thong 5, etc. It's neat specially when it takes advantage of Skyrim's ridiculous amount of unused equip slots but I can see how that'd disrupt gameplay.

I've mixed feelings personally. I really like the customization that it offers (I love all of nisetanaka's stuff), but it interfere's with DD all too frequently. Gotta say though, before I discovered AddItemMenu, it was miserable figuring out my favorite setup for armors like this. I can't believe I went so long without knowing about that mod..

I just wish they would add the single cuirass.nif  version along with the split up version. If the whole idea is to add options, they shouldn't have a problem adding another.

Sorry about being such a complainer but i'm just frustrated with this situation and i hope they'll consider this idea.

I'd like to put in a request for CBBE HDT bodyslide for either/both the Nova catsuit and/or Ghost Armor.

70573-3-1444806001.jpg

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70573/?

(There's a looot of wonderful pieces here, so be careful not to bite off more than you can chew (1-2 great conversions is far better than 10 bad and clipping ones)

9cd4603b.jpg

http://skyrimgtx.wix.com/skyrimgtx#!mods/c1x9v(last mod on the page)

This one is fairly begging for a full HDT bodyslide conversion, with the amazing quality it already has.

it sure is great when you guys make bodyslide file form a Japaneses mod site you have to log in to to download the base file from

That wouldn't be the people here that made those files, it would be our friends overseas. It would be incredibly rude to take the files they made and spent time on and host them here. Making an account there is easy with Chrome's page translate function, and -most- files can be downloaded by simply responding in the thread (saying thank you, nice work, etc).