Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Is there a conversion for cbbe bodyslide of this "armor" http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49535/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D49535&pUp=1 orcan someone make the conversion?Although it says it needs the original it doesn't.It has all the textures and meshes in the download.

There is actually

Thank you very much for your help but i want to point out one problem.When you convert the boots with the bodyslide this happen

I believe this was made by No Remorse. I never used the boots so never saw this.

I keep trying to convert the UNP Spice Daedric Armor, but every time I do, Skyrim crashes.

I think it's the VFX attached to the armor. Does anyone know a way to make that work or would I be better off just deleting the mesh?

Covert in game of is it bodyslide that's crashing? Dianne has already done this, though.

That's not all the pieces of the Spicy Set or whatever. AFAIK it replaces all of the vanilla armors and there's still a bunch that need to be done.

I'd go for deleting the mesh in NifSkope or some other tool. It's probably beyond fixing unless you wanna go in there with Blender and troubleshoot yourself.

Vindictus Leather Armor - Bodyslide HDT

bkq8AIC.jpg

attachicon.gifVindictus Leather Armor - Bodyslide HDT.7z

MaidToOrder - Bodyslide HDT

xD0i11C.jpg

attachicon.gifMaidToOrder - Bodyslide HDT.7z

Schoolgirl Mashup - Bodyslide HDT

7ZwXmuN.jpg

attachicon.gifSchoolgirl Mashup Bodyslide HDT.7z

DCSorceress - Bodyslide HDT

cWCz4qw.jpg

attachicon.gifDCSorceress - Bodyslide HDT.7z

Dorothy Robe - Bodyslide HDT

4DPjA1j.jpg

attachicon.gifDorothy Robe - Bodyslide HDT.7z

Thanks so much for converting Vindictus Leather Armor and Dorothy Robes! ^^

There's still Lydia Armor left I really hope to see if anyone wants to convert it, unless I missed the conversion somewhere. I recall there was a CBBE of it somewhere but I can't find it again, I bet it would make it easier but alas. :(

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-878.html

37c5c21860.jpg

20ebd1b9e2.jpg

Dianne, does that Rogue set require HDT High Heels?

An easy way to find out if a mod needs High Heels you just need to click/hover the mouse over that mod's .esp file and it will tell you (for NMM you click, for MO it will just show but you can hover it) if it needs High Heels

An easy way to find out if a mod needs High Heels you just need to click/hover the mouse over that mod's .esp file and it will tell you (for NMM you click, for MO it will just show but you can hover it) if it needs High Heels

I haven't downloaded it yet  :P

Edit: It's not HDT High Heels

I haven't downloaded it yet  :P

Edit: It's not HDT High Heels

normaly from the original outfit it will not crash without HDT High Heels .you need it just to fix the high of the boots 

What's the stockings on that screenshot? Is it Bodyslide compatible?

It says Bodyslide HDT that means its compatible with Bodyslide and HDT...

Sorry, i just thought the stockings from other mod, like on many screenshots from SKY TM blog.

And one not-straight related to bodyslide question: is it possible to remove panties from mesh, if they are not separate part? Do i need to edit mesh, and how hard will export it back to .nif?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66859/

You need to make a Zap Slider in Bodyslide2, I don't have any experience in that but there are guides/tutorials that explain how to do that. You can search them by google.

I love this armor. It's a nice mix of sexy without being overly revealing and you did a great job converting it.

My only issue is that you have to use the console in game to get it. So I went into the ESP and made it craftable and temperable. I also removed the redundant files since the UNP and 7B versions were exactly the same, so I just got rid of the 7B version to remove bloat (I like having a clean crafting UI, I'm weird like that.)

This is just an ESP update, you still need the original file and the Dianne's BodySlide.

TERA Rogue Set + Shockys Tumblr Gift.rar

I love this armor. It's a nice mix of sexy without being overly revealing and you did a great job converting it.

My only issue is that you have to use the console in game to get it. So I went into the ESP and made it craftable and temperable. I also removed the redundant files since the UNP and 7B versions were exactly the same, so I just got rid of the 7B version to remove bloat (I like having a clean crafting UI, I'm weird like that.)

This is just an ESP update, you still need the original file and the Dianne's BodySlide.

I'd agree with this usually, but, if you want to use both versions of Dianne's bodyslide, stay with the original esp as the corset-less version will take over the unp model while the 7B one will keep the original corset version.

What can I say? I like options. It's one reason that you keep an infinite storage container mod active.