Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

My first conversion in quite some time:

You asked for it, so here it is!

TEXbFpF.jpg

HDT and non-HDT cuirass included. I also included a revised .esp, as the linked download had the armor named in moonspeak at the forge.

This requires the Glass smithing perk to create. Alternatively, 'Help Frostbite' in the console will bring them up.

Edit: Oops! Forgot to rename the weapon while I was editing the .esp. Fixed it~.

attachicon.gifFrostbite Armor Bodyslide Fixed.7z

@ Kathonica, hey what is your preset for that body?

If anyone has any free time, I'd love to see this sick angelic armor converted. The armor is sexy and the wings are bad@ss. I have absolutely no idea what EBBP is though, but luckily it does come in SevenBase also, so I guess that'd be easier to covert. I'll upload the SevenBase Bombshell BBP version if anyone want's to try converting it to CBBE HDT.

Picture (without wings):

Angelic_Armor_SeveNBase_1.jpg

Picture (with wings):

Angelic_Armor_SeveNBase_2.jpg

EDIT: Apparently it comes with weapons too but I can't seem to find any pictures with weapons.

Angelic Armor and Weapons - 7B Bombshell BBP.rar

you guys know there is a aradia living armor bodslide, but it is not TBBP. would someone be able to convert this bodyslide into TBBP please? Thanks in advance.

and actually there is a BBP version i think? from shocky's bombshell..?

and maybe since i use HDT system, so it doesnt really matter if it is bbp or tbbp.

so i was wondering since there is a version of bbp, maybe just be able to convert it.. somehow those 2 together???

Aradia Living Armor.zip

Aradia Living Armor - Bombshell BBP.7z

My first conversion in quite some time:

You asked for it, so here it is!

TEXbFpF.jpg

HDT and non-HDT cuirass included. I also included a revised .esp, as the linked download had the armor named in moonspeak at the forge.

This requires the Glass smithing perk to create. Alternatively, 'Help Frostbite' in the console will bring them up.

Edit: Oops! Forgot to rename the weapon while I was editing the .esp. Fixed it~.

attachicon.gifFrostbite Armor Bodyslide Fixed.7z

@ Kathonica, hey what is your preset for that body?

That's my ever-changing Bodyslide preset! I tweak the values on it about as often as I tweak Skyrim; and I tweak Skyrim more than I actually play Skyrim. @.@

Specifically the Brotherhood ones, or Bethany's robes from DA2.

(Pops out of lurking hole)

I've actually been trying the DA outfits for bodyslide for a while, especially Bethany's. Problem, with her file is that there were only three files, a bsa, bsl, and esp. Normally there'd be nif files or data folder, but not in this case.

Edit: 2 second search and I find a BSA unpacker. (Facepalm) OK, now I can try it.

you guys know there is a aradia living armor bodslide, but it is not TBBP. would someone be able to convert this bodyslide into TBBP please? Thanks in advance.

and maybe since i use HDT system, so it doesnt really matter if it is bbp or tbbp.

so i was wondering since there is a version of bbp, maybe just be able to convert it.. somehow those 2 together???

I don't have the armor installed so I'm not in a position to test it and I didn't even look at the sliders, so it's possible there will be some clipping but you can give this a try if you want. Just replace the Body.nif in the Bodyslide > Shape Data folder with this one (has HDT); I'd make a backup first. Btw, whoever made this should really rename the slider set/shape data folder to something a little less generic.

Hi all,

would anyone be interested in doing some of Xinavro's Assassin's Creed outfits? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/7288-xinavros-conversions-for-skyrim/

Lia de Russo's Outfit and Fiora Cavazza's Outfit

These still requires the original mods found via the link above, and please support the original mod author(s) while you're there.

Edit: 10/18 Fixed back of the neck

Body.nif

AC Smuggler and Renaissance Armor Bodyslide + HDT.7z

AC Smuggler and Renaissance Armor Bodyslide (No Bounce).7z

Could Someone make a Bodyslide TBBP version of Xinavro's Ivy Valentine outfit and of Neo's Scouter Corset?

Someone else did before, but they were...iffy at best, the Ivy outfit wasn't skintight and looked all awkard, and the Scouter one done before was all clip-happy.

I admit. I'm picky. I'd do it myself, but I am about as brain dead as a headless chicken when it comes to bodyslide.

I've not found a bodyslide of the Kagura Bikini, is there one? Also a Xinvaro creation.

(Sorry if I've repeated myself. I honestly do not know if these get seen, if they do. then i'll stop.)

Microbikini for Bodyslide please !!! :angel:

www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11931

can this make somebody !!

Bad Black Shadow Wolf:

That Microbikini outfit was one of the very first Bodyslide conversions. Kathonica posted about it just a few posts up with a link. It is also included in BAMM. Go get it, Wolfie!

Regards, Buttnine

I don't have the armor installed so I'm not in a position to test it and I didn't even look at the sliders, so it's possible there will be some clipping but you can give this a try if you want. Just replace the Body.nif in the Bodyslide > Shape Data folder with this one (has HDT); I'd make a backup first. Btw, whoever made this should really rename the slider set/shape data folder to something a little less generic.

Hi all,

would anyone be interested in doing some of Xinavro's Assassin's Creed outfits? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/7288-xinavros-conversions-for-skyrim/

These still requires the original mods found via the link above, and please support the original mod author(s) while you're there.

594374128_mother_of_god.gif

Thank you! I've tried converting this SOOO many times. Everytime I tried, i'd always have clipping when the npc I gave it to would turn in any direction. How did you fix that?

Well, for my first conversion, it isn't totally melting down in me. It actually worked when I extracted the files and manually inserted the files myself. It's trying to simply convert bits to the HDT that is giving my issues. The outfit doesn't shift with the body in Bodyslide and I've posted images of clipping in game that haven't popped up after a few rounds in outfit studio. I have other things to work on tonight but I do want to jump back on this later. I'm actually excited about being able to contribute for once.

post-150254-0-13070100-1413661971_thumb.png

post-150254-0-55265200-1413662016_thumb.jpg

post-150254-0-12633600-1413662047_thumb.jpg

post-150254-0-68520800-1413662066_thumb.jpg

Hi all,

Thank You so much :D

Thank you! I've tried converting this SOOO many times. Everytime I tried, i'd always have clipping when the npc I gave it to would turn in any direction. How did you fix that?

I'm not sure which outfit you're talking about but typically, when possible I make the body under the armor invisible by means of a hidden zap slider, and everywhere else I just give it room to breathe. After doing enough outfits I've started getting a feel for areas which are frequent victims of clipping and then adjust based on what I see while testing.

Well, for my first conversion, it isn't totally melting down in me. It actually worked when I extracted the files and manually inserted the files myself. It's trying to simply convert bits to the HDT that is giving my issues. The outfit doesn't shift with the body in Bodyslide and I've posted images of clipping in game that haven't popped up after a few rounds in outfit studio. I have other things to work on tonight but I do want to jump back on this later. I'm actually excited about being able to contribute for once.

Looks good! I haven't opened up the mesh you're working on, but from the screenshots I'd suggest you look into my answer to Ecchiluvr above about a hidden zap slider on the reference shape as that may eliminate a good portion of your HDT-related clipping issues. There's a youtube video at the bottom of this tutorial that may help you.

Could Someone make a Bodyslide TBBP version of Xinavro's Ivy Valentine outfit and of Neo's Scouter Corset?

Someone else did before, but they were...iffy at best, the Ivy outfit wasn't skintight and looked all awkard, and the Scouter one done before was all clip-happy.

I admit. I'm picky. I'd do it myself, but I am about as brain dead as a headless chicken when it comes to bodyslide.

I've not found a bodyslide of the Kagura Bikini, is there one? Also a Xinvaro creation.

(Sorry if I've repeated myself. I honestly do not know if these get seen, if they do. then i'll stop.)

Ivy Valentine Outfit

This still requires the original mod found via the link above, and please support the original mod author(s) while you're there.

Ivy Valentine Bodyslide + HDT.7z