Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

I've tried countless times to convert the Aradia Lace Dress from BAMM! and from other sites I've found, but I can't seem to get it. I've even gone to some other modders, including ChronoTrigger, and he said it'd take awhile since he was so busy. The thong has it's own body attached and the other pieces don't fit right unless that is on. I'll leave the file down below if anyone can seem to get it working.

!!!Note!!!

The file is UNPB BBP and I would love if someone could do it in CBBE TBBP/HDT

Aradia Lace Dress:

05117370.jpg&&0){for(var>

Basically just swapped the body from the BAMM conversion and touched up the sliders.

Hi Levionte,

the new files works (almost) nice. You´ve done a great job. Skirt and Corset appear again and fit prefect (for me), the bra clipping while moving is nearly gone, very nice. And the legwarmes now fit perfectly. Just to little things i could spot.

First:

The legwarmers clip throung the boots.

Second:

It seems, that the texture of the alternative legwarmer (the lace variant) is gone. Legwarmes on char appearing black. looks like Skyrim didn´t found a texture. But this coulb be my fault. perhaps i mess up something through installation.

*EDIT*

The color missmatch occurs also fpr all skirts, bras and boots. Whatever you craft, you always get the brown ones (skirt and boots) or a strange looking black bra.

Greetings

March

Hello Mart/March,

Thanks for the feedback. I'll take a look at the legwarmers/boots issue when I get the chance. I'm glad everything else is working okay; I'm afraid it may never be perfect but so long as it's usable I'll take it.

I'll take a look at the legwarmer textures too, as they also appear black in my game. With all due respect to the mod author as the outfit is well made, this just isn't an armor set I've used nor do I plan on using it so I honestly didn't realize that wasn't how it was supposed to look. Sorry about that.

As for the other color variations, the original mod is set up so that all color variations use the same mesh, but the textures get swapped via the esp; the exception being a single pair of gloves and the aforementioned legwarmers which I now suspect take advantage of alpha layers that I didn't account for. As bodyslide only deals with the meshes, that's the reason there's only one slider set for each article and that's the primary reason I decided to do this conversion, because I (quite foolishly, it seems) thought it would be quick and easy. So given that, and since the variations look fine in my game and no one else has commented on it, I'm going to assume it's something on your end. If you find more information that makes you think otherwise, be sure to let me know.

If it helps, "strange looking black" sounds a little bit like a vram issue though I couldn't say for certain without more information. But I'm really not qualified to diagnose vram and/or esp issues.

Hi Levionte,

it is possible that i messed something up while installing on patch after another. I wait until you release a new file for the Aradia Kato Conversion and then i will install the whole mod again, incl. the original one. :)

Hi Mart,

I believe the issues have been fixed so give them a try. I'm not sure which patches you're referring to, but if you're talking about the patches on the Aradia Kato Outfit page on Nexus (bra patch and corset slot patch) I do not recommend using them as they will likely conflict with this bodyslide conversion.

Hey Levionte, how are you able to convert armors so easily? I've tried to convert Aradia Gold Lady and Aradia ASX Dancer but they always came out deformed for me. I can't figure out how to make them conform properly to my sliders.

Can you do these simple outfits and explain how you converted them?

Aradia ASX Dancer

http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-130.html

Aradia Gold Lady

http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-46.html

All I was able to was manually move the nipple shield meshes to match my current body but even then, the meshes get warped and don't retain their shape. I'm not good with Outfit studio. -_-

While I'd be happy to try and answer any specific questions you may have, it would be very difficult for me to explain the entire process any better than the numerous tutorials that are already out there on nexus and this site. The general idea is that you load the outfit with the reference shape of your preference (CBBE, CBBE HDT, etc.), use the mesh volume brushes to fit the outfit to your reference shape, hit Slider > conform to sliders on each object or conform all, and then go through each slider and resolve any clipping.

I know the learning curve is a little steep at first but once you get the basics down, it gets a lot easier to develop your technique. I only opened up Outfit Studio for the first time just a couple months ago. Best of luck, I look forward to seeing your conversions in the future.

I'm tired of trying and failing. I would to request these two outfits be converted someone who is clearly better than me.

ASX Dancer

Aradia Gold Lady.

Aradia ASX Dancer Outfit .

This still requires the original mod found via the link above, and please support the original mod author(s) while you're there.

Note: The original mod doesn't support a weight slider. Bodyslide will export a 0 and 1 weight mesh but it's very possible the weight slider will not work in game without adjustments to the esp. If you experience this issue I recommend you make the necessary adjustments in the CK, or if you prefer, you can try the quick one I made with the understanding that I'm not particularly CK-savy and I didn't really test it out; but it worked for me for the 2 seconds I looked at it.

Aradia Lace Dress Bodyslide + HDT.7z

Aradia ASX Dancer Bodyslide + HDT.7z

Aradia ASX dancer.esp

I've tried countless times to convert the Aradia Lace Dress from BAMM! and from other sites I've found, but I can't seem to get it. I've even gone to some other modders, including ChronoTrigger, and he said it'd take awhile since he was so busy. The thong has it's own body attached and the other pieces don't fit right unless that is on. I'll leave the file down below if anyone can seem to get it working.

!!!Note!!!

The file is UNPB BBP and I would love if someone could do it in CBBE TBBP/HDT

Aradia Lace Dress:

05117370.jpg&&0){for(var>

Basically just swapped the body from the BAMM conversion and touched up the sliders.

Hi Levionte,

the new files works (almost) nice. You´ve done a great job. Skirt and Corset appear again and fit prefect (for me), the bra clipping while moving is nearly gone, very nice. And the legwarmes now fit perfectly. Just to little things i could spot.

First:

The legwarmers clip throung the boots.

Second:

It seems, that the texture of the alternative legwarmer (the lace variant) is gone. Legwarmes on char appearing black. looks like Skyrim didn´t found a texture. But this coulb be my fault. perhaps i mess up something through installation.

*EDIT*

The color missmatch occurs also fpr all skirts, bras and boots. Whatever you craft, you always get the brown ones (skirt and boots) or a strange looking black bra.

Greetings

March

Hello Mart/March,

Thanks for the feedback. I'll take a look at the legwarmers/boots issue when I get the chance. I'm glad everything else is working okay; I'm afraid it may never be perfect but so long as it's usable I'll take it.

I'll take a look at the legwarmer textures too, as they also appear black in my game. With all due respect to the mod author as the outfit is well made, this just isn't an armor set I've used nor do I plan on using it so I honestly didn't realize that wasn't how it was supposed to look. Sorry about that.

As for the other color variations, the original mod is set up so that all color variations use the same mesh, but the textures get swapped via the esp; the exception being a single pair of gloves and the aforementioned legwarmers which I now suspect take advantage of alpha layers that I didn't account for. As bodyslide only deals with the meshes, that's the reason there's only one slider set for each article and that's the primary reason I decided to do this conversion, because I (quite foolishly, it seems) thought it would be quick and easy. So given that, and since the variations look fine in my game and no one else has commented on it, I'm going to assume it's something on your end. If you find more information that makes you think otherwise, be sure to let me know.

If it helps, "strange looking black" sounds a little bit like a vram issue though I couldn't say for certain without more information. But I'm really not qualified to diagnose vram and/or esp issues.

Hi Levionte,

it is possible that i messed something up while installing on patch after another. I wait until you release a new file for the Aradia Kato Conversion and then i will install the whole mod again, incl. the original one. :)

Hi Mart,

I believe the issues have been fixed so give them a try. I'm not sure which patches you're referring to, but if you're talking about the patches on the Aradia Kato Outfit page on Nexus (bra patch and corset slot patch) I do not recommend using them as they will likely conflict with this bodyslide conversion.

Hey Levionte, how are you able to convert armors so easily? I've tried to convert Aradia Gold Lady and Aradia ASX Dancer but they always came out deformed for me. I can't figure out how to make them conform properly to my sliders.

Can you do these simple outfits and explain how you converted them?

Aradia ASX Dancer

Aradia Gold Lady

All I was able to was manually move the nipple shield meshes to match my current body but even then, the meshes get warped and don't retain their shape. I'm not good with Outfit studio. -_-

While I'd be happy to try and answer any specific questions you may have, it would be very difficult for me to explain the entire process any better than the numerous tutorials that are already out there on nexus and this site. The general idea is that you load the outfit with the reference shape of your preference (CBBE, CBBE HDT, etc.), use the mesh volume brushes to fit the outfit to your reference shape, hit Slider > conform to sliders on each object or conform all, and then go through each slider and resolve any clipping.

I know the learning curve is a little steep at first but once you get the basics down, it gets a lot easier to develop your technique. I only opened up Outfit Studio for the first time just a couple months ago. Best of luck, I look forward to seeing your conversions in the future.

I'm tired of trying and failing. I would to request these two outfits be converted someone who is clearly better than me.

ASX Dancer

Aradia Gold Lady.

Aradia ASX Dancer Outfit .

This still requires the original mod found via the link above, and please support the original mod author(s) while you're there.

Note: The original mod doesn't support a weight slider. Bodyslide will export a 0 and 1 weight mesh but it's very possible the weight slider will not work in game without adjustments to the esp. If you experience this issue I recommend you make the necessary adjustments in the CK, or if you prefer, you can try the quick one I made with the understanding that I'm not particularly CK-savy and I didn't really test it out; but it worked for me for the 2 seconds I looked at it.

There's some weird deformation in the belly/breasts/shoulders area during some dances/idle animations even when using your esp but you are a god! You did a way better job than I ever did with the ASX outfit. I can't wait to see how well you make the Aradia Gold Lady. Maybe you can record a video to show how you make these conversions rather than typing it out and explaining it. Either way, great work man and looking forward to the Aradia Gold Lady conversion.

Why has no one made a TBBP version of the lustmord armor? So what if its a corset top and tight pants? I want boob and butt jiggle on that! lol.

There was a SevenBase one made on the Nexus, but besides that, nothing. I agree, i would love to see the lustmord vampire armor (the actual full set with the crossbow) if anyone's willing to try it. I gave it a try once but it's in a format I had no clue what to do with.

You do mean this one right?:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25852/?

25852-1-1350983440.jpg

Levionte, Could you make a Bodyslide TBBP version of Xinvaro's Ivy Valentine outfit and of Neo's Scouter Corset?

Someone else did before, but they were...iffy at best, the Ivy outfit wasn't skintight and looked all awkard, and the Scouter one done before was all clip-happy.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18912/? For scouter corset.

Xinavro's ivy outfit can be found in non adult mods on here, lovers lab.

levionte, please make bodyslide for this:

http://skyrimghost.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-344.html

Bumpity Bumpity!

Can someone, convert this armor for Bodyslide? ...Please

I Love this Armor so !! :angel:

--> http://modmaximus.net/load/7-1-0-3906 <-- :heart: :heart: :heart:

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">(function(){var g=this,h=function(b,d){var a=b.split("."),c=g;a[0]in c||!c.execScript||c.execScript("var "+a[0]);for(var e;a.length&&(e=a.shift());)a.length||void 0===d?c[e]?c=c[e]:c=c[e]={}:c[e]=d};var l=function( B){var d=b.length;if(0{var d=window;if(d.addEventListener)d.addEventListener("load",b,!1);else if(d.attachEvent)d.attachEvent("onload", B);else{var a=d.onload;d.onload=function(){b.call(this);a&&a.call(this)}}};var n,p=function(b,d,a,c,e){this.f=b;this.h=d;this.i=a;this.c=e;this.e={height:window.innerHeight||document.documentElement.clientHeight||document.body.clientHeight,width:window.innerWidth||document.documentElement.clientWidth||document.body.clientWidth};this.g=c;this.b={};this.a=[];this.d={}},q=function(b,d){var a,c,e=d.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");if(a=e&&!(e in b.d))if(0>=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function( B){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this, B)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function( B){n.checkImageForCriticality( B)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function( B){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent( B)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in B)&&0=b[a.src].k&&a.height>=b[a.src].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/ngx_pagespeed_beacon','http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?s=d6d718c3a64d0862a5ddff426593ffe6&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=mqquote&t=24385,JF6IoahXHO,true,false,fqn6t8KLBxk');</script>72385291.jpg&&0){for(var>

Bumpity Bumpity 2: The Sequel

My first conversion in quite some time:

You asked for it, so here it is!

TEXbFpF.jpg

HDT and non-HDT cuirass included. I also included a revised .esp, as the linked download had the armor named in moonspeak at the forge.

This requires the Glass smithing perk to create. Alternatively, 'Help Frostbite' in the console will bring them up.

Edit: Oops! Forgot to rename the weapon while I was editing the .esp. Fixed it~.

Frostbite Armor Bodyslide Fixed.7z

TEXbFpF.jpg

HDT and non-HDT cuirass included. I also included a revised .esp, as the linked download had the armor named in moonspeak at the forge.

This requires the Glass smithing perk to create. Alternatively, 'Help Frostbite' in the console will bring them up.

Edit: Oops! Forgot to rename the weapon while I was editing the .esp. Fixed it~.

attachicon.gifFrostbite Armor Bodyslide Fixed.7z

Does this require the original too, or just your file?

And about your question earlier (regarding Heavy Armors), try this:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/

They are in UNPB BBP and many are light armor, but there are a few that are Heavy, and look really nice.

TEXbFpF.jpg

Does this require the original too, or just your file?

Just my file.

We seriously need more Heavy Armor options for Bodyslide. Anyone have any handy that need a conversion?

I think this armor is Heavy Armor, and if it's not (it should be by the looks of it), we could always change it via Creation Kit. And it looks nice too.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25102/?

That's a good one! I actually just finished creating a Heavy version of the Frostbite armor, as well - though it replaces the default Light version.

TEXbFpF.jpg

Please, Please! Convert this precious to bodyslide with TBBP and High Heel. Please i beg you.

TEXbFpF.jpg

Please, Please! Convert this precious to bodyslide with TBBP and High Heel. Please i beg you.

How do they get the GLOSSY SKIN!? I've seen some glossy skin mods, but never any that good.

TEXbFpF.jpg

Hey boys and girls!!
This armor would be perfect for bodyslide !!

16826066.jpg

12069145.jpg

Simply Sexy !!

TEXbFpF.jpg

How do they get the GLOSSY SKIN!? I've seen some glossy skin mods, but never any that good.

It's an ENB setting, though I'm not sure which one. Minou actually has an ENB designed for a high gloss effect here at LL.

Edit: Actually, it's the Specular settings - there's a little guide on them by Eu4orick here.