Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

mmm the shoes for poser sweet lolita aren't showing up for me. It is kind of weird, the feet change into the high heel version, but the shoe isn't there.

im having same issue, the mesh appears in bodyslide along with texture, but in game high heel effect with no shoe and a slight gap at ankles, thx for any help or info :)

Could some one please convert this to CBBE HDT http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/65228/? or show me where it has already been converted by posting a link?

Also are there any video tutorials on how to convert armors and or outfits that modders here would recommend for learning to do it my self and maybe I could help by sharing conversions once I learn? I only found one and does not work all that well.

Please and thank you.

-Snip-

Also are there any video tutorials on how to convert armors and or outfits that modders here would recommend for learning to do it my self and maybe I could help by sharing conversions once I learn? I only found one and does not work all that well.

Please and thank you.

If you look here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/? there are a bunch of tutorials on how to convert things.

Also here on LL there is this sticky http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/

БДО Kibelius - CBBE и UUNP Bodyslide ТТД
[спойлер] [/ спойлер]Fae3LNb.jpgtU1icMb.jpg

Вампир Невеста Халаты - CBBE и UUNP Bodyslide ТТД
[спойлер] [/ спойлер]swrns0V.jpgtXgrW2p.jpg

Момиджи Мумия - CBBE и UUNP Bodyslide ТТД
[спойлер] [/ спойлер]JVgHPTb.jpgIHvMgwk.jpgK8ZmM66.jpg

SeveNBase Чешуйчатый доспех - CBBE и UUNP Bodyslide ТТД
[спойлер] [/ спойлер]eSFPdvZ.jpgEGeo9bw.jpg

Все здесь  -------->  HTTP: //www.loverslab...de-conversions/

Огромное Вам спасибо за проделанную работу! Это фантастически! Thank you very much!!!

please teach me to sovle the problem

chest 

Go into bodyslide

Click on Outfit Studio

Go to FIle

Click on Load Outfit

Click on Browse

It looks like a Tera conversion?  Anyway, armor meshes are in data/mesh most of the time armor but they can be under mesh.

Select the _1 or the _0. You'll have to do the same to both.

On the right you'll see a list of meshes.

On top is a row of tools.

Select the mesh piece on the list to the right.

Then select the tool with the mole hill or "pimple" - lol - coming out of it. If you scroll over it it'll say to increase the mesh volume.

Carefully move this over holding the left button down the mesh you want to increase. It will do the same on the other side. If you pull it to far it'll look horrible.

Once you're done go to File > Export > Export NIF and then save it over the one you're editing.

please teach me to sovle the problem

chest 

Go into bodyslide

Click on Outfit Studio

Go to FIle

Click on Load Outfit

Click on Browse

It looks like a Tera conversion?  Anyway, armor meshes are in data/mesh most of the time armor but they can be under mesh.

Select the _1 or the _0. You'll have to do the same to both.

On the right you'll see a list of meshes.

On top is a row of tools.

Select the mesh piece on the list to the right.

Then select the tool with the mole hill or "pimple" - lol - coming out of it. If you scroll over it it'll say to increase the mesh volume.

Carefully move this over holding the left button down the mesh you want to increase. It will do the same on the other side. If you pull it to far it'll look horrible.

Once you're done go to File > Export > Export NIF and then save it over the one you're editing.Iㄔ

it's wired, in my bodyslide and outfit studio are normal, but in the game is unusual

i've converted this Hentai China Dress (7b version, F variant in game), BUT!!!!!

for some reason the weight paints aren't transferred properly to the base body and the base body is clipping through during animations, i've tried copying the weight over with HDT body numerous times but its not working. so anyone with better knowledge could pick this up and fix the weight paints? conversions are okay though, just the weight.

i myself use a fairly significant slides and so far i dont see any clipping while standing still , but i cant say it'll be the same for extreme body shapes.

so, yeah. this is not a proper conversion until someone can help fix the funky weight problem. unless of course, you don't mind the clipping issues during animation

update (12-21-2015) : updated with the other color variants, now requires this instead. things to note : due to the way the mod is set up, the usual way of making a zap slider is not viable, so don't be alarmed to discover a tiny blob of stuff inside your character's belly. don't worry i'm pretty confident you will not see it unless you have some mod that cleaves the character in half or some other brutal thing :P

in case you're interested in why:

i initially had problems with the outfit (getting the other color variants to show up in game) because of the way it's set up, as explained by Levionte here, and after that i discovered that bodyslide wouldn't generate zapped shapes and that upsets the ordering so that bumps me back the original problem. so i made a new slider, made it shrink the panty, and hid it deep inside the character's body. and after tinkering with the .xml i managed to get it appear like your usual zap toggle.

Thanks for the conversion, looks really good! :)

However, the converted dresses are all using the C.dds texture, so all dresses appear as white. (And as a side note, the nif files' sizes reduced after building with bodyslider.)

Seems like the old problem persists, or maybe I have done something wrong. Please lemme know!

He just released this yesterday but I like too se a uunp conversion of PeroPero MgeRobes Replacer for 7b

Here you go! My first UUNP conversion.

Note that some meshes might look a bit wonky. Some parts are not very high poly and since they were very form fitting to the 7B shape --high chest, low butt, forward thighs, etc-- it was hard to get them to cooperate with the default UUNP shape. I tested out plenty of sliders but there might still be issues, do tell & I'll try to fix them.