Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Is anyone can converte this one to CBBE HDT?

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/44533819.html

The most important is the adult toys

(Pops in)

Heu everyone. Thought I'd share that I saw this and thought either I'll work on it or someone else here (like Levionte) will. I just got finished with making an actual mod and I thought it would be a great time to jump back in on conersions. Mind you, I hope my last one went well enough to try again.

(Pops back out)

ZMVWlyO.jpg

After seeing iTimEleZz's post above I decided to put a conversion which I've done a while ago.

Here is Gwelda Vampire CBBE Curvy HDT...

I only converted the Vampire version of Gwelda. I didn't touch to the Dawnguard and Witch versions, so only the Vampire version shown in the picture is converted to CBBE Curvy HDT.

Converted meshes:

Armlets V

Armor V

Boots V

Corset V

Cuisse V

Thong V

Trousers V

Gwelda by DeserterX - CBBE Curvy HDT by Avalon24.7z

tVtQ9t4.jpg

I converted "DEM Ritual" by awesome talented "Krista" into CBBE Curvy HDT... :)

Coverted Meshes:

Boots

Collar

Gloves

Gown

High Heels

Sleeves

Stocks

Somehow LegGems and Sleeves aren't usable. :s If I keep trying to fix, I'm gonna lose my mind soon...

You have to create the meshes by using BodySlide!

http://modgames.net/load/tes_v_skyrim/odezhda/dem_ritual_ritualnyj_komplekt/276-1-0-18337

UPDATE 1:  Added Gown without skirt bodyslide file

Fixed clippings on Gloves.

UPDATE 2:  Removed Demonica.esm from the mod completely

Fixed clippings on Wig

Wig is usable now

Sleeves aren't usable

UPDATE 3:  Now you can choose between different colored Wigs in game:

Black

Blond

Blond Dark

Brown

Brown Dark

Ginger

Pink

Purple

Red

Now you can choose between 2 separate Gown variations in game:

with skirt

without skirt

Made Wig's bun bigger (Go to http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/page-103?do=findComment&comment=1186638 if you want the original small bun, but it's only for black color. You should make other colors by yourself.)

Fixed some clippings on Gown

Fixed some clippings on Stocks

Added PNG files of Wig's textures (This is optional, just for those who wanna modify the colors of Wigs and make even more colors.)

DEM Ritual by Krista with CBBE Curvy HDT Bodyslide by Avalon24 - Part2.7z

DEM Ritual by Krista with CBBE Curvy HDT Bodyslide by Avalon24 - Part1.7z

DEM Ritual by Krista with CBBE Curvy HDT Bodyslide by Avalon24 - Wigs PNG.7z

tVtQ9t4.jpg

I'm converting DEM Ritual by awesome Krista into CBBE Curvy HDT...

Just Coverted the gown part by now!!! The rest still needs to be converted and will come soon...

You don't need to download the original mod.

Also meshes are ready inside the mod I posted, so you don't need to use the BodySlide. Don't worry, I still put the BodySlide files.

http://modgames.net/load/tes_v_skyrim/odezhda/dem_ritual_ritualnyj_komplekt/276-1-0-18337

@Avalon24

I tried it out, and this is already one of my favorite armors. I saw this on that site and was wondering how nobody had converted it yet.

But for some reason the loincloth clips with my characters legs, if it isn't too much effort, could you include a zap slider for the loincloth?

tVtQ9t4.jpg

I'm converting DEM Ritual by awesome Krista into CBBE Curvy HDT...

Just Coverted the gown part by now!!! The rest still needs to be converted and will come soon...

You don't need to download the original mod.

Also meshes are ready inside the mod I posted, so you don't need to use the BodySlide. Don't worry, I still put the BodySlide files.

@Avalon24

I tried it out, and this is already one of my favorite armors. I saw this on that site and was wondering how nobody had converted it yet.

But for some reason the loincloth clips with my characters legs, if it isn't too much effort, could you include a zap slider for the loincloth?

First I need to learn how to make a zap slider, I still couldn't figure out that. :s

Can you give a screenshot of the clipping?

First I need to learn how to make a zap slider, I still couldn't figure out that. :s

it's fairly simple really, the basic idea for it is areas not masked will be zapped when you create the zap slider.

so just mask the area you want to zap, invert mask, then create zap slider. quick way of zapping one entire mesh is just select the mesh and create zap slider.

it's fairly simple really, the basic idea for it is areas not masked will be zapped when you create the zap slider.

so just mask the area you want to zap, invert mask, then create zap slider. quick way of zapping one entire mesh is just select the mesh and create zap slider.

So zap slider is used to give more distance between meshes so they won't clip? Or am i getting it wrong?

Ok, I understood how zap is done, but I couldn't understand its function. ^^

So zap slider is used to give more distance between meshes so they won't clip? Or am i getting it wrong?

Ok, I understood how zap is done, but I couldn't understand its function. ^^

The Zap Slider simply removes the selected mesh when building the outfit in BS.

OS doesn't hide the mesh if you check the slider, only moves it a bit forward (but it still works as described above)

Take a look at guide 8 here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/

Zaps are really easy to understand. You create them in Outfit Studio as instructed (mask, invert mask, Slider -> New Zap).

Whatever the zap moves in Outfit Studio now, will be the parts of the shape that are removed when you use your saved project in BodySlide.

You can also just zap the entire shape by not masking at all. They exist to allow for more customization by the end user by "enabling/disabling" parts dynamically.

Im trying to convert the Hentai Mixed Armor ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13729/?) and the Boots

from the Void Armor ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11871 but somehow the boots keep clipping although the _0 and _1 nif dont show any clipping in the bodyslide outfit tool and somehow the ingame body is not the same as in the bodyslide outfit tool. What i basically did was load a reference body and the _1 nif file into the outfit tool, fixed the clipping, exported the _1 nif file, used the WeightConvertslideroptionthingy to convert it to a _0 file, set it to the base shape and exported the 0_ nif file but yeah somehow the the body of the armor is ingame different from the other bodies although im sure that i used the right body shape for converting. The boots are working fine so far on the other bodies too but the body of armor is still wrong.

Avalon24, on 08 May 2015 - 5:08 PM, said:

tVtQ9t4.jpg

I converted "DEM Ritual" by awesome talented "Krista" into CBBE Curvy HDT... [:)]

Coverted Meshes:

Boots

Collar

Gloves

Gown

HighHeels

Sleeves

Stocks

Somehow LegGems and Wig are invisible or can't be weared at all. I've gone crazy while trying to fix them. >.< I still put them into the file in case you wanna give a try and fix.

You don't need to download the original mod, everything needed is in the folder.

Also meshes are ready inside the folder, so you don't need to use the BodySlide to create the meshes. But, folder still has the BodySlide files inside.

UPDATE: Added Gown without skirt, fixed clippings on Gloves.

tVtQ9t4.jpg

Coverted Meshes:

Boots

Collar

Gloves

Gown

HighHeels

Sleeves

Stocks

Somehow LegGems and Wig are invisible or can't be weared at all. I've gone crazy while trying to fix them. >.< I still put them into the file in case you wanna give a try and fix.

You don't need to download the original mod, everything needed is in the folder.

Also meshes are ready inside the folder, so you don't need to use the BodySlide to create the meshes. But, folder still has the BodySlide files inside. 

UPDATE:  Added Gown without skirt, fixed clippings on Gloves.

@Avalon24

Okay so all the new conversions work fine other than the leg gems, which randomly have a high heel effect and are invisible as you said. The wig actually worked fine for me.

But for whatever reason, DEM Ritual.esp is breaking a bunch of my mods. It is converting random things to Russian :lol: . This doesn't seem to happen with the .esm.

EDIT: Additional info: when I load any game, even if it didn't have the mod installed, it claims I'm missing content even though I am not. Changing my load order does not have an affect on it whatsoever. There must be something in the .esp causing the strings to become Russian, and it only seems to happen to random items. It also has random effects like breaking my eye and hair mods for no apparent reason due to these strings.

EDIT2: I was messing around with Demonica.esm, and I noticed it adds a race that crashes instantly upon selection, and it is also in Russian. If possible, this file needs to be removed from the whole process :/

Im trying to convert the Hentai Mixed Armor ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13729/?) and the Boots

from the Void Armor ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11871 but somehow the boots keep clipping although the _0 and _1 nif dont show any clipping in the bodyslide outfit tool and somehow the ingame body is not the same as in the bodyslide outfit tool. What i basically did was load a reference body and the _1 nif file into the outfit tool, fixed the clipping, exported the _1 nif file, used the WeightConvertslideroptionthingy to convert it to a _0 file, set it to the base shape and exported the 0_ nif file but yeah somehow the the body of the armor is ingame different from the other bodies although im sure that i used the right body shape for converting. The boots are working fine so far on the other bodies too but the body of armor is still wrong.

Yes, I'm pretty sure the bodies shown in bodyslide/outfit studio and in game have differences. When I do my conversions, I always check them in game, then fix them, then check them in game again and fix again, because there always happen clippings in game which bodyslide doesn't show.

Sometimes you can even see clippings in bodyslide even if outfit studio doesn't show any clippings...

tVtQ9t4.jpg

I converted "DEM Ritual" by awesome talented "Krista" into CBBE Curvy HDT... [:)]

Coverted Meshes:

Boots

Collar

Gloves

Gown

HighHeels

Sleeves

Stocks

Also meshes are ready inside the folder, so you don't need to use the BodySlide to create the meshes. But, folder still has the BodySlide files inside.

tVtQ9t4.jpg

Coverted Meshes:

Boots

Collar

Gloves

Gown

HighHeels

Sleeves

Stocks

Also meshes are ready inside the folder, so you don't need to use the BodySlide to create the meshes. But, folder still has the BodySlide files inside. 

@Avalon24

Okay so all the new conversions work fine other than the leg gems, which randomly have a high heel effect and are invisible as you said. The wig actually worked fine for me.

But for whatever reason, DEM Ritual.esp is breaking a bunch of my mods. It is converting random things to Russian :lol: . This doesn't seem to happen with the .esm.

EDIT: Additional info: when I load any game, even if it didn't have the mod installed, it claims I'm missing content even though I am not. Changing my load order does not have an affect on it whatsoever. There must be something in the .esp causing the strings to become Russian, and it only seems to happen to random items. It also has random effects like breaking my eye and hair mods for no apparent reason due to these strings.

EDIT2: I was messing around with Demonica.esm, and I noticed it adds a race that crashes instantly upon selection, and it is also in Russian. If possible, this file needs to be removed from the whole process :/

Wow, that's weird. :o

I'm surprized .esp converts somethings into Russian, because I made that .esp by using only English.

Demonica.esm is one of Demonica Body's part and also the original DEM Ritual's master file, so I had to put it. If I don't put it, my game doesn't even open. I don't know if removing a master file is possible... :s

Your game crashes instantly because your game doesn't have the required files of Demonica Body. It is just the .esm file of that body mod.

tVtQ9t4.jpg

Coverted Meshes:

Boots

Collar

Gloves

Gown

HighHeels

Sleeves

Stocks

tVtQ9t4.jpg

Coverted Meshes:

Boots

Collar

Gloves

Gown

HighHeels

Sleeves

Stocks

@Avalon24

Wow, that's weird. :o

I'm surprized .esp converts somethings into Russian, because I made that .esp by using only English.

Demonica.esm is one of Demonica Body's part and also the original DEM Ritual's master file, so I had to put it. If I don't put it, my game doesn't even open. I don't know if removing a master file is possible... :s

Your game crashes instantly because your game doesn't have the required files of Demonica Body. It is just the .esm file of that body mod.

I opened up both the .esp and the .esm in Skyrim String Localizer and it looks like the .esm is filled with Russian. It even specifies the various things it is changing into Russian. Unfortunately, I couldn't get it to convert to English.

EDIT: I got an English translated version of Demonica, which fixed things displaying in Russian, but the changes of the .esm are breaking things. For example: when I activate the .esp with the .esm my characters hair disappears, all female characters get large noses, and a bunch of other misc. things break. This happens regardless of the race I have selected, and regardless of load order.

I'm pretty sure this mod was never meant to be converted or played seperately from the Demonica race. So unless someone can fix the .esp and see if its possible to remove the master (I don't know if it is or not), then I won't be able to use it unfortunately. :dodgy:

Final EDIT: With the latest update it doesn't break anything so I can finally use it :cool: