Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

• Please log in to reply
4400 replies to this topic

XunAmarox

XunAmarox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts

POPULAR

If you converted an outfit with Outfit Studio you can share it here. At least, that's the idea - a place for us to share our conversions.

To start us off I'll give you guys a little Christmas Present:

Santa Robes (Original mod) - Install this first
Santa Robes with all CBBE Advanced sliders - Download
Screens:
Spoiler

You'll need to use BodySlide to make the body look however you want. Just copy the folders over to your Bodyslide folder.

Here's Nightshade Catsuit in CBBE Advanced: Download

I did the bare & topless ones too, but there were some problems with clipping so I'm gonna have to redo them. Not very high on my priority list (or at all) since I only really use the catsuit myself.

Sorceress Armor (original)
CBBE Advanced: Download

Like so:
Spoiler

It'll remove the shirt & belt from the light outfit.

Dragon Priest Armor - Original
CalienteBodyAdvanced - Download

Personally I think the top of the hood needs to be moved down so it's hidden behind the circlet thing so it doesn't look like the girl's bald, but I only did bodyslide on the armor piece (mask/hood are separate items).

I masked out the legs entirely because they had horrendous clipping even with normal running. You'll still see your feet when you run but it looks pretty much natural. I didn't change any weighting so any other clipping on the original will still exist.

LustDesign - Female Daedric Armor Replacer - Original
CBA - Download

I added two zap sliders for the panties (you'll need to check them both if you don't want panties). It'll leave the strings on the hips because that kinda looks like it holds the skirt up, but the panties will be removed. If you like the panties you can just uncheck them and you'll have panties.

Lustmord Vampire Armor - Original
CBA - Download

Demon Hunter Armor - Original
CBA - Download

Notes: Arms look messed up if you don't have gloves (wrists won't match hands), and the gloves can't be done until Outfit Studio supports them. I suggest wearing another pair that fits with it like the gloves from Lustmord Vampire Armor. Also, I can't get ZAP sliders to save if I export them at 100/100, hidden or not, so you'll have to make sure you check the ZAP checkmark for both the high and low weight or you'll have really bad clipping since I masked out the body.

Ritter Armor - Original
CBA - Download

The normal armor & the one with the coat tails are both included, along with the boots. I recommend this retexture. Very sexy.

For a nice little change of pace, here's a vanilla conversion... Ebony armor!

No original necessary (vanilla).
CBA: Download

It's not slutty or anything special, just a straight up conversion from vanilla. :)

How silly of me to forget the Daedric artifact... Here's Ebonymail as well: Download

Here's the blue/green/orange vanilla Jarl outfits: Download

Note: You won't get good results with BreastSSH and DoubleMelon - there's nothing I can do about that since the middle necklace medallion thing is joined to the shirt so it gets squished with the SSH breast morph. But you can achieve similar with BreastSH and BreastFantasy without messing up the medallion. Also, due to Outfit Studio limitations you'll need to make sure that you check the ZAP slider for both weight variants of the mesh. Unfortunately if I try to set it to 100/100 and Hidden so you don't have to mess with it Outfit Studio deletes my slider entirely.

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/mQza8#0

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

mclericp

mclericp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Ok so to post a conversion, i need the XML of the body, XML sliders of the armor and the original armor mod link?

Kageryu

Kageryu

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 726 posts

Oh shit! You made the conversion of an armor I was having trouble with. Thanks so much.

Edit: The outfit isn't adapting properly to any bodyshape.

leviathon

leviathon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

Someone please get to work on northgirl right away

XunAmarox

XunAmarox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Oh shit! You made the conversion of an armor I was having trouble with. Thanks so much.

Edit: The outfit isn't adapting properly to any bodyshape.

Maybe I didn't supply all the files needed or something? It works for me.
FGBtESW.gif

If someone knows what other files I need to share or something let me know.

Also, all I did was start a new project with CBBE Advanced and the _1 file then I did Conform All, then I saved it unchecking to add the reference mesh. The boots needed a little bit of work to get rid of clipping though.

MajinCry

MajinCry

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Mind sharing a video? For example...The Wench outfit. Vanilla -> CBBE.

Once we have an available procedure, we can get to converting the rest of the vanilla outfits to Bodyslide.

ousnius

ousnius

was cell

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,704 posts

The files that have to be shared for making a conversion work are the following:

- *.xml file in "BodySlide/SliderSets/"

- ShapeData folder of the conversion, for example "BodySlide/ShapeData/outfit"

To make all CB++/CBAdvanced user-made custom presets work for the new conversion, you will also have to create and share a new "BodySlide/SliderGroups/group.xml" file. :)

XunAmarox

XunAmarox

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Mind sharing a video? For example...The Wench outfit. Vanilla -> CBBE.

Once we have an available procedure, we can get to converting the rest of the vanilla outfits to Bodyslide.

Well, as far as I understand it...

I guess if you had a body underneath you'd keep that last checkbox marked, and you'd delete the body that came with the outfit, and you'd also probably want to also adjust the various sliders so that your boobs don't hang out at 100 SSH and whatever.

The files that have to be shared for making a conversion work are the following:

To make all CB++/CBAdvanced user-made custom presets work for the new conversion, you will also have to create and share a new "BodySlide/SliderGroups/group.xml" file. :)

Can you see if I supplied the right files?

Or can anyone else for that matter let me know if it worked for them?

MajinCry

MajinCry

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Just did two Dragonborn outfits; one of the dark elf clothes and the cultist outfit.

Perhaps add to the first post?

https://anonfiles.co...12a6a0174f27826

Edit: Will have to redo the above coversion; set up the mesh paths wrong (won't go in the right folder when bodyslide'd). If someone could test out the meshes when I post them, that'd be fabulous. Clipping and the like.

Currently doing the rest of the DLC outfits. Unable to do Mirak's outfit 'cause I'm no good with the whole body thing. Mayhaps someone fancies a try at it?

warnth

warnth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

how do i create new slidergroup if i want to share what i done?

MajinCry

MajinCry

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Save project. Remember to replace the paths and file names with the ones used by the mesh, if you're making a replacer.

no-remorse

no-remorse

necro-savior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Hi guys, Somebody knows a cbbe thread with a lot of outfits/armors here in loverslab?

MajinCry

MajinCry

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Rukban, go check out the adult mods subforum and type "cbbe".

Back on-topic, I do believe I have successfully ported Dragonborn's equipment to Bodyslide. Geddit here.

If folks can test it out for me, that'd be great. Currently in the process of re-doing my entire Skyrim install, so I'm unable to test it myself.

dje34

dje34

AwAkE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Rukban, go check out the adult mods subforum and type "cbbe".

Back on-topic, I do believe I have successfully ported Dragonborn's equipment to Bodyslide. Geddit here.

If folks can test it out for me, that'd be great. Currently in the process of re-doing my entire Skyrim install, so I'm unable to test it myself.

For some reason everytime I download one of your files on this site, the file is 0 B...

Btw, thank you for this topic, Xun !

MajinCry

MajinCry

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts

I'll reupload. Anonfiles isn't working for me either.

Try this link.

dje34

dje34

AwAkE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Downloading... How am I supposed to test it, btw ?

MajinCry

MajinCry

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Unzip it to your bodyslide folder, then on batch build select my "AAA_FyTy_" groups. Then go to some place, or find a few NPCs, that use the outfits from Dragonborn. Report back any issues such as hand and ankle gaps.

dje34

dje34

AwAkE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Got a problem during download... will retry later. I can use any slider with bodyslide ?

Duoleb The Chosen

Duoleb The Chosen

Deaaaath! Bouncing here and there and IN YOUR FACE!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

Unzip it to your bodyslide folder, then on batch build select my "AAA_FyTy_" groups. Then go to some place, or find a few NPCs, that use the outfits from Dragonborn. Report back any issues such as hand and ankle gaps.

Majin can you help me with this atrocity?

Spoiler

MajinCry

MajinCry

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts

I don't know how the convert thingy works, but what I would do is:

Load up OS so there's nothing being rendered.

Open CBBE Advance as a reference.

Import your outfit.

Delete the body shapes in the outfit.

Copy over the CBBE Advanced body.

Slider -> Conform all.

Use the inflate/deflate brush to move the outfit around the body.

Copy the weights to the outfit.

Save project.