Not sure if you can do anything with this error in FNVEdit or not

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [80] SexoutSex.esp
[00:00]             Reference -> Found a NULL reference, expected: ACHR,ACRE,PGRE,PLYR,PMIS,REFR
[00:00]           Above errors were found in :CTDA - Condition
[00:00]         Above errors were found in :Conditions
[00:00]       Above errors were found in :[iNFO:8000B714] ('Oh you filthy little bitch, I'm really going to enjoy seeing you moan while I take your ass and pussy!' in GRUP Topic Children of SexFvFDoublePb "I've got this double strap on I've really been wanting to get fucked with... what do you say?" [DIAL:8000B713] for SexoutSex "Sex Dialogue" [QUST:80000ADD])
[00:00]     Above errors were found in :GRUP Topic Children of SexFvFDoublePb "I've got this double strap on I've really been wanting to get fucked with... what do you say?" [DIAL:8000B713]
[00:01]   Above errors were found in :GRUP Top "DIAL"
[00:01] Above errors were found in :[80] SexoutSex.esp

What is "Stranger danger" in this mod ?

"Stranger Danger" is an English expression taught to children meant to warn them about the "danger of talking to strangers". In this context, a strange person (you the player) talking to a small child about sex is obviously inappropriate and it should never have even been possible in the first place, even with other safeguards. Hence "stranger danger".  ;)

Ok, I would have thought I was something else. I thought that making love with strange could get into trouble like slavery or something else, it may be an idea to put a can of pepper if our lady is a bit too adventurous.

[00:00]             Reference -> Found a NULL reference, expected: ACHR,ACRE,PGRE,PLYR,PMIS,REFR

[00:00]       Above errors were found in :[iNFO:8000B714] ('Oh you filthy little bitch, I'm really going to enjoy seeing you moan while I take your ass and pussy!' in GRUP Topic Children of SexFvFDoublePb "I've got this double strap on I've really been wanting to get fucked with... what do you say?" [DIAL:8000B713] for SexoutSex "Sex Dialogue" [QUST:80000ADD])

[00:00]     Above errors were found in :GRUP Topic Children of SexFvFDoublePb "I've got this double strap on I've really been wanting to get fucked with... what do you say?" [DIAL:8000B713]

You scared me there for a second, I was going to say, there weren't any errors before when I tested it!

No, that's on purpose. You won't get that line of dialogue because I disabled it. Its WIP for the next release when I include more than just the two (now one?) dildo in the base game, but rather all the stuff Spectrum Warrior put in, like double dildos and such.

You scared me there for a second, I was going to say, there weren't any errors before when I tested it!

No, that's on purpose. You won't get that line of dialogue because I disabled it. Its WIP for the next release when I include more than just the two (now one?) dildo in the base game, but rather all the stuff Spectrum Warrior put in, like double dildos and such.

You saw PickOneOf in NVSE 4.2 ?

• 4 weeks later...

How do i start f/f sex with strapon? :)

Everything looks working fine(even threesomes, after changing sexual preferences and making a clean save).

I've got installed: Sexout Common Resources 2014.01.24, Adult Resources for SCR 2013.10.09 = Spectrum's Toy Pack, SexoutStore 2013.12.29.

I've bought some strapon's from SexoutStore, but every time the act starts my pc and female npc are getting totally naked, without strapon weared. How do i need to change Sexout preferences or what else i need to do to make it work right?

Everything looks working fine(even threesomes, after changing sexual preferences and making a clean save).

I've got installed: Sexout Common Resources 2014.01.24, Adult Resources for SCR 2013.10.09 = Spectrum's Toy Pack, SexoutStore 2013.12.29.

I've bought some strapon's from SexoutStore, but every time the act starts my pc and female npc are getting totally naked, without strapon weared. How do i need to change Sexout preferences or what else i need to do to make it work right?

Hi jeidi09,

At the moment, it only works with "The Penetrator" strap on. I'm working to make all the others compatible too, which will be released in the next version. For some reason, it has a really weird texture though (black) and using Amra72's animations it clips through the actor a little.

You'll know you can use the strap on because you get options to fuck/be fucked by other female NPC's and you only  get those if you have the right strapon in your inventory. I tried it a few times on my end and it worked.

Or are you saying even with the penetrator it isn't showing up for you?

That could be a bug caused by something other than SexoutSex; I had the same issue, and I fixed it

by going back to a much earlier save, and doing a clean save just to be safe. I went for months without

strapons equipping and was about to reinstall the game, but I found going back to a level 8 save (I was at

level 48) made strapons start to work again. Some mod I had installed along the way probably busted

strapon equipping. SexAssault also uses strapons, if enabled (use toys) in MCM. If they don't equip

when being raped by females, you have a more 'global' problem.

Well the thing is i've got those strapons working, cause my female pc can wear them. Haven't tested it with Sex Assault yet(no one seems eager enough to rape her, maybe wrong setting). The only way i know to get this "Penetrator" strapon for now is o buy it in SexoutStore. Without it you really doesnt's have the needed topics in f/f dialogs. But for some reason i don't have neither meshes nor textures for this Penetrator. So after buying it - the topics shows up, i can start the described act, the Penetrator is equipped(the message shows up) but all i can get is this:

post-27021-0-35826800-1392148249_thumb.jpg

post-27021-0-56346100-1392148282_thumb.jpg

So are you guys telling me that you've got this penetrator some other way that i've described? And what damn another resource pack i've got to install to got penetrator's meshes and textures(there is no even icon for it in my pipboy right now)?

Hi jeidi09,

At the moment, it only works with "The Penetrator" strap on. I'm working to make all the others compatible too, which will be released in the next version. For some reason, it has a really weird texture though (black) and using Amra72's animations it clips through the actor a little.

Then we'll be patiently waiting for a new version... :)

Well Amra72's animation are still wip, so it's not such a big problem...

@jeidi09

It's part of Sexout Tryout so is also available in the Tryout data pack if you didn't want Tryout itself.

Thanks, I've finally managed to make it working right.

• 3 weeks later...

In the screenshots at the download page, what textures/models are those? They look alot better then the actual ones in-game.

I'm using Roberts and Type6, with FNV Redesigned 2 which adds some "noise" to skin textures, but nothing else or more.

Updated to version 1.4

- More cowbell.

- More animations.

- More sex.

I'v added all of Amra's resource modders animations (see screenshots and OP) minus his 2p handjob, which is in the esp but not active as setting up the 3p sex scene is way over my head in terms of the right conditions and whatnot in the GECK. I'm seeing to get this fixed. Also, A.J's Kiss anim has been included, but is misaligned. Also working to fix this. 

A new conversation option will appear to distinguish the new anims from the "vanilla" ones. It's not on a randomiser like the old ones, so what you say is what you get. Also got rid of a TON of superfluous code which in effect randomised the randomiser, only with the nasty side effect of significantly reducing the pool of animations the plugin could draw from.

There is also now a very minor chance NPC's will refuse you. You can just ask them again right away though.

I've tested this lightly, but I need feedback from people if I've screwed something up. 

Enjoy!

Did you get AJ kiss animation fixed or are you still looking for a fix ?? What part is misalligned only the female side or the male side too ??

I am not sure what exactly is wrong with his animation but this is not the way to angle an animation in blender.

post-160974-0-93177600-1394035003_thumb.jpg

1004a.7z

it looks like both sides are fucked up. i got male side fixed so this should atleast get them both in the right angle.

FNVEdit shows me some errors in the dialogue section, also why is this new version much smaller (1mb) than older one (2mb)? 

E: Ok, now I know why: ''Also got rid of a TON of superfluous code which in effect randomised the randomiser, only with the nasty side effect of significantly reducing the pool of animations the plugin could draw from''.

But in game all works good, I will test it more for some F/F and M/M actions xD

@ D_Man

Thanks, I'm working with A.J to fix the animation ourselves, but thanks again for the information.

@ LukeDuke

Some dialogue are dead ends currently, with new content planned but not yet introduced, hence the FNVedit error which I am aware of. It should have no impact on the game.

First off, awesome mod.

1) Is there any way to easily control whether the "sex option" in the dialogue appears or not? The MCM Menu for SmallerTalk doesn't seem to control that. While it is nice to have easy access to sex animations, I actually like it off 90% of the time (for better immersion in the game). If that doesn't exist yet, then consider it a kind request ;)

2) Any chance of getting the other animations of Amra? From what I've seen, the ones you have added are not the ones in his v0.34. Having all of them would be amazing.

First off, awesome mod.

1) Is there any way to easily control whether the "sex option" in the dialogue appears or not? The MCM Menu for SmallerTalk doesn't seem to control that. While it is nice to have easy access to sex animations, I actually like it off 90% of the time (for better immersion in the game). If that doesn't exist yet, then consider it a kind request ;)

2) Any chance of getting the other animations of Amra? From what I've seen, the ones you have added are not the ones in his v0.34. Having all of them would be amazing.

Thanks! 

Sometime in the future, when I learn to use MCM scripts, yes that option will become available. I also don't like how it "breaks the immersion" but I'm working towards a toggle.

Also, I don't think you understand - the anims I've added were Amra's Modders resources which would otherwise not find their way into Sexout. All his other "default" anims are replacers, which means they replaces animations already present in Sexout and will automatically be called by Sexout's randomiser, which SexoutSex already makes use of.

Long story short, if you install his most recent pack, SexoutSex will run those anims automatically.

Avez-vous résolus le problème de rotation de l'animation kiss de Aj?

Si oui oubliez ce post

Sinon, AJ me donnez vous la permission de jeter un Oeil?

=======================================================================

Have you solved the rotation problem of animation kiss AJ?
If yes forget this post
Otherwise, AJ you can give me the permission to look the animation?

Edit:

I think I solved the problem

I just checked out the updated mod, CK; you did a really nice job :)

The girl-girl dialog was really sweet, I actually found myself saying 'Awww.. :heart: ';

which is a first while using Sexout. Thanks for making the new animations useable. .

I liked the extra effort you put in to adding gestures and expressions too.

The busted kissing animation is actually a bit humorous; it kind of looks like the characters

are reciting Shakespeare if you use your imagination a bit :lol:

I just checked out the updated mod, CK; you did a really nice job :)

The girl-girl dialog was really sweet, I actually found myself saying 'Awww.. :heart: ';

which is a first while using Sexout. Thanks for making the new animations useable. .

I liked the extra effort you put in to adding gestures and expressions too.

The busted kissing animation is actually a bit humorous; it kind of looks like the characters

are reciting Shakespeare if you use your imagination a bit :lol:

Thank you Panthercom!

It actually means a lot to me someone noticed  :)

I'm putting in a concerted effort to substantially improve SexoutSex' dialogue. Additionaly, I'm also aiming to make it much more "friendly" to gay-bisexual users, too. As for the facial anims, I'm slowly but surely cataloguing a large number of animations fit for purpose, so I've started tentatively introducing them to the plugin. It does make a hell of a difference, especially when you're lacking voicing.

Heh, yeah, I've found a way to fix it, I just need the time to implement it.