Right, you will all no doubt be please to know the runaway variable responsible has been found, brought to justice and shot behind a shed. It will no longer be causing trouble for the two or so male kids in the entire Mojave wasteland.

New version uploaded, and some more typos fixed.

Ehehe. "Stranger danger" fix. Awesome.

What is "Stranger danger" in this mod ?

"Stranger Danger" is an English expression taught to children meant to warn them about the "danger of talking to strangers". In this context, a strange person (you the player) talking to a small child about sex is obviously inappropriate and it should never have even been possible in the first place, even with other safeguards. Hence "stranger danger".  ;)

Forgive me cause im new to new vegas modding, but I cannot seem to initiate any scenes. I get the dialog fine, but afterwards nothing happens. Im sure its somthing obvious but for the life of me I can not figure it out.

Load order please. Also, it goes without saying you've followed the instructions, right?

Have you installed NVSE 4.2b2 in the right folder, and also have prideslayers NVSE extender installed, as per SexoutNG's installation instructions?

Also, open the console after the convo ends sex is supposed to start and take a screenshot of the info there - Sexout prints debug messages that can help us identify the issue.

I figured it out, it was indeed somthing obvious. I had forgotten to install both the Mod configuration menu and the Skeleton. I appologise for wasting your time and will delete my previous posts.

From the screenshot you posted, you also seem to have version 2 beta 12 of NVSE, which is a full two versions behind the current one. You really should upgrade to version 4.2 beta2 as not doing so will cause you all sorts of trouble down the road.

I figured it out, it was indeed somthing obvious. I had forgotten to install both the Mod configuration menu and the Skeleton. I appologise for wasting your time and will delete my previous posts.

From the screenshot you posted, you also seem to have version 2 beta 12 of NVSE, which is a full two versions behind the current one. You really should upgrade to version 4.2 beta2 as not doing so will cause you all sorts of trouble down the road.

Noted, Ill do that right away. Than you for your help.

@ChancellorKremlin

Question with the conversations and the fix. This should also fix any issues with using Kill-able Children... I think I had a problem once before with this mod and SexoutSex conversation. It creeped me out so bad I deleted the game and haven't played FNV since. I am not kidding. I am in the process of reloading the game.

Yes I could not use Kill-able children but that is unrealistic (used playing a good character only) I have to be careful if fighting or shooting around towns and such to prevent killing children. Even if it means my ass. I can't just fire off a  Gatling gun randomly mowing down everybody and expect to keep them safe. ;) I enjoy that challenge. Don't enjoy creepy conversations though.

@ChancellorKremlin

Question with the conversations and the fix. This should also fix any issues with using Kill-able Children... I think I had a problem once before with this mod and SexoutSex conversation. It creeped me out so bad I deleted the game and haven't played FNV since. I am not kidding. I am in the process of reloading the game.

Yes I could not use Kill-able children but that is unrealistic (used playing a good character only) I have to be careful if fighting or shooting around towns and such to prevent killing children. Even if it means my ass. I can't just fire off a  Gatling gun randomly mowing down everybody and expect to keep them safe. ;) I enjoy that challenge. Don't enjoy creepy conversations though.

Erm... I don't understand. Are you saying Killable children makes those conversations possible? Because SexoutSex uses certain conditions to prevent that, but that is just one layer of safeguards, with others being in place elsewhere. If that is the case, you should let Prideslayer know immediately.

But to be honest, I struggled to understand your cryptic post, so I could be wrong!  :D

Sorry for the cryptic post... Alien translator :) Normally not to bad at its job.

Yes. Killable children has caused that issue.

The version of killable children that I had (which since has been deleted) cut through the protections in place for conversations. Not through the secondary protections. Had they done that I would have PM and posted it here immediately.

If or when I do reload FNV again and run Sexout mods I will test it. If there are any problems, even with conversations. I will do as you stated and let Pride know.

Thanks CK. I don't think I can handle that happening again. Even though it was only the conversation it is still creepy. This coming from an Alien>>> :D

Perhaps maybe upload or PM me the copy of Killable children you tested with.. Both to help keep me from that creepy situation but also if it happens again it must be some other mod. Help with the testing. I think I will start loading FNV mods this weekend.

The problem is I think that Killable children & Pregnancy offspring set the IsChild flag to off, it's the only way to make them killable and then SexoutSex and other mods think a check rActor.IsChild == 1 will stop them being in the conversation.

The only way to be sure is to check the banned actor lists in Sexout which I have added the Pregnancy Offspring to, but maybe a rActor.GetBaseObject is also needed by the dialogue mods to check the actor isn't a variant copy of one of those base Offspring in the banned list.

I think I can perhaps add the Offspring to the Sexout banned list as they are created in world, that may help too. But dialogue mods still need to check the banned Actor list in Sexout to prevent dialogue.