View File

Sexy Time is here!

5nr8.png

This is a re-upload of the old SexoutSex, of which I am not the original author. I have, along the way, helped shape it and added extra features. This upload is one such instance. To see what I've added in this version, please see the Update Log. Primarily though, I've re-uploaded this because it is a really versatile plugin that was missing from the LoversLab download system, and was instead forgotten about seven pages back in the threads gathering dust.
What This Plugin Does:

• It allows you to have sex with most NPC's via dialogue.
  • There are no chances of failure - this is done on purpose as it provides a good way to test new animations.
  • If you have Slavery mods installed (Cortex Scrambler, Reactive People - Ultimatum, Slaver's Life, etc) it will identify slaves and allow you to initiate appropriate sexual dialogue with them. This also runs true for prostitutes - soliciting only.
  • Misc - allows you to have threesomes, use strapons, hetero and homosexual sex, in addition to adding a versatile "Follow me" package to the chosen NPC that can be used in conjunction with other mods to take an NPC to a place where you want to have sex, ie a bed.

What This Plugin Requires To Work:

- SmallerTalk (To initiate the dialogue)
- SexoutNG (For the Sex)
- SexoutCommonResources (For sex toys)
- That you read instructions and follow them. If you don't install the above properly with all their respective requirements, don't expect this to work properly, either.

Known Bugs:

- Some NPC's in particular have a peculiar effect on certain dialogue trees (Cass is notorious for this) or their AI packages simply hijack certain topics. Ways to get around this include opening and closing the "Let's trade equipment" screen, and on returning, the new dialogue options should appear. This is not always the case, however. Some NPC's simply won't add the sex dialogue. Others aren't included intentionally - ie, if they are from another Sexout mod and the modder added them to an exclusion list.

- Threesome's for some reason only work if you toggle the Sexout MCM menu for sexual preferences to both PC and NPC sexual orientation from the default "straight" to "bisexual."

- A.J's kiss is currently misaligned. Working to fix it.

The Wish List:

• String animations, ie - start off with a blowjob, progress to vaginal, end with anal, all in one go.
  • Support for all the available strapons/dildos in Spectrum's Toy Pack.
  • A bunch of other things.

Credits:

• Bromm83 as the author of the mod.
  • jaam for helping with coding and many other issues.
  • Dazmaz and Spectrum Warrior, whose images I mashed up together (badly) to make the new SexoutSex logo.
  • Amra72 for his amazing modder's resources animations.
  • A.J for her beautiful kissing animation, and for fixing the jaggedness of the cover image for me.
  • Odessa for fixing the 1.6 version by making Amra's modders resources work again.
  • A string of enthusiastic testers and members who helped hone this over the years.
  • The LL community for allowing mods like this to exist and thrive.

What's New In This Version: (1.5a - 29/06/2014)

- Removed superfluous positioning script causing issues.

ive been trying to find a way to trigger sex inside new vegas with sexout, this one causes ctd before you get into game (loading screen, dont even make it to options screens)  it wont run by itself or with anything else.

You are missing a pre requisite: most likely SexoutCommonResource.esm

ive been trying to find a way to trigger sex inside new vegas with sexout, this one causes ctd before you get into game (loading screen, dont even make it to options screens)  it wont run by itself or with anything else.

You are missing a pre requisite: most likely SexoutCommonResource.esm

ya sexout forces ssr on me with no option to use scr, and i think thats the hang up.  anyone know where to get and how to force scr over ssr?

ssr=sexoutsharedresources

scr= common instead of shared and breaks mods like its dumb

edit: i found what didntdownload right the first time, got FOMM to make a proper scr folder fomm mod to load, now its all happy sailing and sexcapades!

Do you ABSOLUTELY need SCR to use this plugin?

Well I think it's for the dildos for some F/F animations etc, personally, while it's great to see updates and new features added, I think there is a need for a really basic sex testing plugin we can ask noobs to try before installing SCR and 35 incompatible or outdated plugins incorrectly in one go to prove they have the basics sorted first. perhaps this could be renamed to something else as it grows.

Do you ABSOLUTELY need SCR to use this plugin?

In the current form, yes otherwise the game will crash on load. I'll look into making an "SCR Free" version in the near future.

Well I think it's for the dildos for some F/F animations etc, personally, while it's great to see updates and new features added, I think there is a need for a really basic sex testing plugin we can ask noobs to try before installing SCR and 35 incompatible or outdated plugins incorrectly in one go to prove they have the basics sorted first. perhaps this could be renamed to something else as it grows.

Indeed, though I think there might be the odd formlist and something else in as well. I'm going to consider making a "no frills" lite version for the purposes you've described, which should only require Sexout to work.

EDIT: BEHOLD! My SCR-free invention!

This will remain the "main" version but anyone wanting to use the SCR free one can go and use that one. 

Animations not starting, what the problem?

You tell me, you haven't given me a lot to go on.

Seriously, read the instructions lying around in the stickies, the very least you could do is post a load order. I'm guessing your problem lies with point #4 of "What this plugin requires to work".

When dilaog ends nothing hapends

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to try modifying some of the dialog for my personal use; bear in

mind that this will be my first attempt to alter a script in anything, ever.

Looking in the Note++ editor I see multiple instances of the same dialog appearing

throughout the script; I can tell that you have differentiated between male and female

PC's and covered the different sexual orientations, sometimes sharing dialog.

Will I need to edit the dialog in more than one place to see it change in game? It

looked like there was a block of dialog in some places within the code, so I wasn't

sure if there was some some sort of master list that was referenced by the gender

and sexual orientation-specific portions of the code.

Some of the homosexual male dialog was pretty entertaining ;) I got a window into another

world there for a little bit without having to watch 'Brokeback Mountain'.

Thanks

Different post, for a different subject. I ran into an issue where trying to

set up a 3-way, MMF, PC female would disable all Sexout Sex dialog options.

Changing cells did not clear it; it was necessary to reload the save to get the

issue to clear up.

I would approach the first male, suggest a 3-way, and then every subsequent

male I would approach would have all Sexout Sex dialog options gone; only

'Goodbye' from Smaller Talk remained. I've never really had issues with the three

way animations that couldn't be fixed with Positioning, aside from the occasional

combat rape glitch; when things can get kind of kooky in general. It would be

nice to be able to access them; especially since our new animator just created

one very recently.

I'd like to try modifying some of the dialog for my personal use; bear in

mind that this will be my first attempt to alter a script in anything, ever.

Looking in the Note++ editor I see multiple instances of the same dialog appearing

throughout the script; I can tell that you have differentiated between male and female

PC's and covered the different sexual orientations, sometimes sharing dialog.

Will I need to edit the dialog in more than one place to see it change in game? It

looked like there was a block of dialog in some places within the code, so I wasn't

sure if there was some some sort of master list that was referenced by the gender

and sexual orientation-specific portions of the code.

Some of the homosexual male dialog was pretty entertaining ;) I got a window into another

world there for a little bit without having to watch 'Brokeback Mountain'.

Thanks

Hi panthercom.

The "multiple instances" is to give the player the illusion of randomness, which isn't possible using the GECK. This is so that one player prompt can elicit different NPC responses (and vice versa) which for that to be possible, means I have to repeat blocks and pair them with different responses. Male, female, and different sexual orientations have all been differentiated.

I can't advise you on how to use Note++ as I never use it, I'd use the GECK to try what you want. If there is any one line you wish to change, a simple edit of that line will do, but if your line(s) are one of the "random blocks" you'll have to edit entire strings of it otherwise they'll still repeat throughout the game. 

As for the homosexual dialogue, all I can say is that I'm surprised, though pleasantly. It always struck me that most Sexout mods have poor to no support for homosexual behaviour (besides the actual anims themselves of course) so I attempted to address that with what little dialogue I could come up with. I'm not gay, and I imagine perhaps a gay male player may indeed find it either terrible or amusing to say the least, but I'm glad the effort I've put in has been noticed.  :lol:

Different post, for a different subject. I ran into an issue where trying to

set up a 3-way, MMF, PC female would disable all Sexout Sex dialog options.

Changing cells did not clear it; it was necessary to reload the save to get the

issue to clear up.

I would approach the first male, suggest a 3-way, and then every subsequent

male I would approach would have all Sexout Sex dialog options gone; only

'Goodbye' from Smaller Talk remained. I've never really had issues with the three

way animations that couldn't be fixed with Positioning, aside from the occasional

combat rape glitch; when things can get kind of kooky in general. It would be

nice to be able to access them; especially since our new animator just created

one very recently.

Hmmn, I ran into this issue while testing, but I recall fixing it. One of the conditions for the threesome dialogue wasn't set properly and it would loop and prevent you from talking to other NPC's. I'll look into it when I'm next at my work PC, which will be a couple of days.

By the way, if there is anything you wish to change or suggest, do feel free to PM me about it. With Bromm's permission I'm taking over this now that he's moved to Skyrim modding, and I intend to make substantial further changes. I realise a lot of the dialogue is corny and zany, and what I might do is link those to say, certain perks like Wild Wasteland, or low intelligence.

When I put it together I wanted to keep a range of prompts and responses, from "sexy" to normal to "zany" and everything in between, but I realise people may want additional control over what prompts they see, and also variety. So people can feel free to PM me with suggestions, in fact, I welcome it because it reflects a variety of writers and views which is much more appropriate given that this plugin applies to multiple NPC's.

I tried to incorporate even more classification taking into accounts the toys but the condition query builder cannot cope with it easyly (it lacks paranthesis). First I thought about breaking the 2 male and female path into 4 path: M/M M/F F/M F/F, but that was still not working properly. I am now looking at using user functions and NX variable filters. There also should be a function in the next NVSE to randomly pick an item in the inventory that is a member of a list, so it can be equipped on sex start and unequip on sex end. 

I double checked to make sure I have the latest version; 1.95 mb size. dated 12/24

I'll clean save and try again.

You might check some of the female to female oral animations with Positioning, one or

two don't work (PC giving head to NPC) I think the animation # might be 102? It's the one with

the NPC on her back with her ankles next to her head. I turn on facial expressions when in

the act, but many stock animations obscure my PC's open mouth; Positioning to the rescue!

I tried to incorporate even more classification taking into accounts the toys but the condition query builder cannot cope with it easyly (it lacks paranthesis). First I thought about breaking the 2 male and female path into 4 path: M/M M/F F/M F/F, but that was still not working properly. I am now looking at using user functions and NX variable filters. There also should be a function in the next NVSE to randomly pick an item in the inventory that is a member of a list, so it can be equipped on sex start and unequip on sex end. 

Yeah, I realised when I was writing some new options that you can't randomly pick an item (like one of the dildos) so I couldn't have a "Surprise me" prompt for FvF sex. My next iteration will try and include as many as the ones provided by Spectrum Warrior's toys, though each will have to have its own line, but hey, what can you do!

I double checked to make sure I have the latest version; 1.95 mb size. dated 12/24

I'll clean save and try again.

You might check some of the female to female oral animations with Positioning, one or

two don't work (PC giving head to NPC) I think the animation # might be 102? It's the one with

the NPC on her back with her ankles next to her head. I turn on facial expressions when in

the act, but many stock animations obscure my PC's open mouth; Positioning to the rescue!

I'm sure your right and a few are bugged. I fixed a few earlier but some may have remained.

Bromm has given me free reign to take over this mod, so I'm going to be updating it behind the scenes to include lots of stuff, and add a "true" random anim picker rather than than pick from a selection which is what it does now. Thanks for bringing this up though  ;)

Right now, as near as I can tell, the Positioning failures are caused

when a female PC approaches a female NPC and says "I want you to do ___ to me"

It's not animation specific, it's approach specific. When approaching a male and asking

the same sort of thing, Positioning works reliably.

Incidentally, Strap On Sex behaves exactly the same way under the same dialog conditions.

I believe Breeder does too. So generally speaking, a PC female asking another female to do

her breaks something with Positioning pretty consistently across multiple mods, and it's not

confined to strap on usage. I'm wondering if there is an additional check happening in the

background that could be causing a delay or timing issue that prevents Positioning from

properly initiating. Note: I haven't done a lick of coding; my debugging experience is in

the electronics field, so my suggestions could be quite idiotic :)

You won't be able to do anything with them, there are safeguards built into Sexout to

prevent that from happening.

Hi. Uh. I just thought I might mention that the topic turns up when you talk to children. Which terrifies me slightly. Is there a way to remove the topic appearing?

Is that a byproduct of using Smalltalk or Smallertalk?

Hi. Uh. I just thought I might mention that the topic turns up when you talk to children. Which terrifies me slightly. Is there a way to remove the topic appearing?

Is that a byproduct of using Smalltalk or Smallertalk?

Huh, strange. I tested it with children from Nellis and Feeside and got nothing. It's possible I missed something when I randomised the dialogue, but I'll double check. Thanks for bringing this up, and no - that dialogue should not  be there, even if Sexout itself won't allow the anims to proceed.