Sisters of Perpetual Chastity Pre-ALPHA Teaser

• 4 weeks later...

just played a bit - quiet intresting  :P

- Sister steel missing meshes - resource ?

- on first while several approaches  no ctd - just missing meshes - (the last 5 or 6 cloth of scr missed)

- after installing these meshes more than 5 ctd on approach - just in the middle between Goodsprings and Jangtse

- when i finally get closer - no ctd 

- sucess of enslavement depends on hostile sister - attacked by Magretta > no sucess / while by Jenny get belted

- when attacked by the complete group, just died

- last some funny - tried my new stim baton on an other sister - the complete  group paralyzed my PC and fits new belt - everybody of them

after the shock pass away they attack again and gave her new belts - cycles till my PC mastarbate 

in the End she have 33 Baton, 34 10mm, 34 Controller, 34 Bikini, 3060 Rounds

- by now there is no control over my PC - when she walks away, nothing happens

LOL, yeah still trying to work out the CTD issues and trying to integrate sex animations too, this is latest build, haven't had time to do much with it for a bit, got to do some updateing on SCR/Preg to suit Spunk and got RL work piling up too.

There's still something funky going on occasionally for no reason I can find scripts that run last same game load refuse to run on another load.

Noticed SisterSteel flickering, am using vanilla assets for her tracks, but changed them anyway.

Update 20140206.1:

Improvements to team combat/emnslavement scripts

Added Masturbation animations for NPC's

Added Ghouls to basement

SOSistersOfChastity-20140206.1.zip

hmmm....

best way to solve the ctd is, load in Goodsprings and run directly to the memorial - no stop - no save

on fast travel to memorial - ctd on loading screen

reaching the group - nothing happens

making them hostile, anyway, causes Dead

Underground works so far - no enslavement

• 8 months later...

Sorry, haven't done anything on this for a while, consider it a dead mod for now.

thats a shame. it looks like it could have been something cool, was hopignt o find a chastity belt that actually stopped the masturbation thingy, something for a prolonged orgasm denial type thing, but still, the mod is pretty good as is, shame your not working on it anymore

• 1 month later...

To do list,

Flesh out rooms in Vault

An evil Chapel with sex altar

Holding cells

Some permanent Vault Sisters

Terminal hacking to get passwords etc to escape the vault.

Flooded Reactor basement accessable by Elevator and 2nd elevator shaft

Some reaction differences for virgin female Actors, they will probably level faster in the order.

Open to any ideas on where to go with the vault, thinking that new initiates will be imprisoned there if rebellious till they see the light, caged in extreme cases  :)

When the player can reach Sister status, they may take a team to search for new recruits.

If anyone with some GECK NavMesh WorldSpace experience has any ideas on why some of my corridors & rooms have grey walls or aren't visible till you enter them please let me know :)

Since development on Sexout Breeder has reached a stand still, it would be pretty awesome if you could integrate a breeding chamber or something along the lines of that into the vault. 

Considering the popularity of the Breeder mod it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to say the least. 

Love your work man, keep it up! 

• 1 year later...

just wanted to know if this was still being worked on, i have never posted anything before so i hope this is the right spot  to ask this. also wanted to say that this mod interests me a lot. these kinda mods aren't actually all that common

just wanted to know if this was still being worked on, i have never posted anything before so i hope this is the right spot  to ask this. also wanted to say that this mod interests me a lot. these kinda mods aren't actually all that common

No I don't have NV installed anymore, I had a lot of bugs in the scripting some which caused crashing. And being partially blind I found the vault building tediously slow. So its pretty much a dead mod. Maybe I'll take it back up for FO4 when its Sex tools are released.

This is the latest version I have, I last worked on it around January 2015, no idea whether it contains any fixes or new issues or how much testing I did, I checked the scripts all save ok, so there doesn't seem to be any issues using it with latest Sexout/SCR.

If anyone wants to take the ideas up and continue this project feel free to use my stuff in anyway they like :)

SOSistersOfChastity-20160320.zip

• 1 year later...

Kinda interested in the mod's features. The scripts don't work though, they don't even put a belt on the male PC.

(Sorry for putting this up, but I actually wonder if someone can help me with the script. The name is SOCS4StimBeltActive.)