I couldn't find anywhere where the second idle was ever fixed, so I followed andrelo1's excellent tutorial on the smashed fingers fix (located here:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37848-squishedcrachedshortfat-fingers-solved/ ).

Here's the second sexy idle, now with fixed fingers.

mt_idle.rar

Looks good in-engine.  I got so used to the crushed fingers, they almost look like man hands now.   :lol:  Apologies in advance if this was already done somewhere.

I couldn't find anywhere where the second idle was ever fixed, so I followed andrelo1's excellent tutorial on the smashed fingers fix (located here:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37848-squishedcrachedshortfat-fingers-solved/ ).

attachicon.gifmt_idle.rar

Looks good in-engine.  I got so used to the crushed fingers, they almost look like man hands now.   :lol:  Apologies in advance if this was already done somewhere.

You-Da-Real-MVP.jpg

Been waiting for this for a long time. Thanks cretin.

Thanks

Has there ever been a fix to the animation not canceling while trying to move? I love this mod, but my followers gliding across the ground while doing the animation is a distraction.

Hmm...  Mine doesn't do that.  The idle cancels if I so much as brush a key.

Make sure you've got the latest FNIS, purge and regen the anim files...

Has there ever been a fix to the animation not canceling while trying to move? I love this mod, but my followers gliding across the ground while doing the animation is a distraction.

Hmm...  Mine doesn't do that.  The idle cancels if I so much as brush a key.

Make sure you've got the latest FNIS, purge and regen the anim files...

In my game the idle stops correctly as well. It gets interupted and the new animation begins. I would look into FNIS as well and if that doesn't help, trying to isolate the animation - if you use MO just uncheck all other animations, that you're using and see if the problem persists with vanilla animations.

Hey Cretin,

thank you so so much for your Animation 2 Fix! I was so freaking happy, when I noticed your post.

I have found a problem in it though, and I don't have the knowledge to fix hkx files. So maybe you can check if it is fixable on your end.

Whenever you are in third person view and you change from sneak to standing position, there is an ugly camera jump. During this transition the camera should move steadily up with the body - with your mt_idle.hkx the camera stays at the sneak position and jumps up to standing position after the transition - Since this happens only in the fracture of a second it looks like the body gets distorted :s

original sneak stand transition - no camera jump:

post-792387-0-49339000-1434397792_thumb.jpg

post-792387-0-01082900-1434397796_thumb.jpg

post-792387-0-14765400-1434397799_thumb.jpg

with cretin mt_idle.hkx - camera jumps:

post-792387-0-15835000-1434397961_thumb.jpg

post-792387-0-99067300-1434397985_thumb.jpg

post-792387-0-86408900-1434397991_thumb.jpg

forgot to post this, i fixed the crushed fingers on idle1, it's here..

Thanks t3h0th3r for your fixed idle 2 animation.

It's strange, cause with your mt_idle.hkx I have the same ugly camera jump as I have with cretin's version (see my post above), when going from a normal (meaning: not moving) sneak position to a standing position, where the idle kicks in.

The camera jumps up as soon as the character reaches standing position - unlinke with the original sexy idle animations or with just vanilla idle animation, where the camera moves up with the body witout jumping. :(

i might need some help...every Mod works fine for me BUT i cant run Sexy Idle Animation...i replaced it manualy and with nexus mod imanager and not one of the five animations work for me i dont get it its just 1 file does anyone have a clue what im doing wrong...

mods i use :

SKSE

CBBE

Bodyslider

HDT physics

RaceMenu

Apachi Skyhair

FNIS + Sexy Move

xp32 skeleton(1.94)+ extended(2.81) i know these are different versions but thats the two i found if anyone knows more about it link it pls

did i forgot a mod to install so it work how it should ? or do i need to make the right choices at the skeleton install at the end i dont know what i should mark (bbp, cbe bbp and cbe  etc. ....) 

or do i need to install the havok physic thing ?

thanks for any help !

Edited by rammlol213
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you cretin for your work. The link is now available on the first post :exclamation:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now also available on Loverslab: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2144-sexy-idle-animation/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, unless you're playing a custom race (so the animation is tied only to that race) ALL females will do it, even the children.

AFAIK there is a mod to prevent that, it will only allow player idles to be changed so the rest stays normal.

Yeah,  PC Exclusive Animation Path. It'll prevent those awkward moments with all womenfolk including the octogenarians sashaying about the market square like Bond girls and touching themselves up while hawking their fruit and vag veg.

It gets a bad press but I've used it for a long time and it's been pretty fautless. I can't get it to work with MO right now though so if anybody knows the secret please let me know. Meantime, I've had to de-fruitify my own animations to avoid said awkward moments with children wafting about like courtesans *shudder*.

I'm having a problem.

I have Sevenbase TBBP, matureskin tex, xpms skeleton. HDT physics written for Sevenbase plus collision is working.

Yet it seems my char's hands are not colliding with her ' bountiful assets', just partially clips through it.

Any idea whats wrong?

I've found that for all of them there's a sweet spot, and that does include Stevierage's excellent xml for 7B that I think comes with blabba's kit. If you have a rack to make Dolly Busters blush, it's going to clip. It's not entirely procedural afaik, the modeling still depends on certain known parameters or constraints to work right. 

Oh, and if you're going to use a bounce kit written for 7B, you might as well go the whole hog and use Groovtama's skeleton, that way you can run with the female skeleton hkx which has prevented me from having all those CTDs I used to get with it deleted. And it may just help smooth things out for you. 

I Am actually Looking for something with the PCEA Animation Path for Mod Organizer myself, Have you found anything?