It is working fine if you use the SexLab Framework versions which that SLActorBaseQuest (not sure how the name was SLActorsomething) quest was taken from, the framework also works fine if that is the case, no doubt about that. But for later versions it may block the framework from working correctly. Deleting it from the warmbodies esp is totally save and may improve compatibility.

As attachment the cleaned esp for a friend of mine.

It is working fine if you use the SexLab Framework versions which that SLActorBaseQuest (not sure how the name was SLActorsomething) quest was taken from, the framework also works fine if that is the case, no doubt about that. But for later versions it may block the framework from working correctly. Deleting it from the warmbodies esp is totally save and may improve compatibility.

Thanks, this one Works For Me™.

That is meant to be there.

It's not safe to delete it, that part of the plugin is used to try Frostfall that you are gaining heat from having sex. I will update it tomorrow and it should work again.

That is meant to be there.

It's not safe to delete it, that part of the plugin is used to try Frostfall that you are gaining heat from having sex. I will update it tomorrow and it should work again.

I think you missunderstand me. The warmbodies plugin has an unwanted wild edit of the SexLab Framework Quest "SexLabQuestActorSlots" (looked the name up) from the framework around version 1.2 in it (the quest was changed in 1.3 and that may be the problem), with delete I meant delete in TES5Edit not the CK delete flag (that would make the framework unusable^^). The "SexLab - Frostfall" quest is completly untouched in the plugin I attached, just the wild edit is not there anymore.

Quests in the Plugin:

Quest 1: SexLabQuestActorSlots <- Framework ~1.2 quest which I took out of the plugin with TES5Edit

Quest 2: "SexLab - Frostfall" Quest <-  still in and working

I will deleted the plugin so no one downloads and uses it with the fixed version by mistake.

Erm, so reading the latest comments here (and not quite understanding what's up), is this mod good to go or should I wait for updates? :shy:

I ran a bunch of tests with v1.34 of SexLab's framework and I'm 99% sure the issues are not related to Warm Bodies. At least not for me.

You should give it a go :) as long as you make sure not to install the mod -and then save over that save file- you're good to test it. If something breaks just exit, uninstall the plug-in and continue playing using that one save file from before installing this.

Version 0.2 Released

- Changed mod name to SexLab Warmbodies

- Removed duplicate quest coming from SexLab.esm

Update Instructions

1. Remove SexLab - Frostfall.bsa and SexLab - Frostfall.esp
  2. Copy over SexLab - Warmbodies.bsa and SexLab - Warmbodies.esp

Notes

• Working with SexLab 1.35.
  • Automatically updates when a new SexLab Framework is installed.

I'm afraid I have to report 0.2 is not working properly for me (or at least it is not doing what I was expecting it to do).

I have 0.2 with SexLab 1.35 and SD+ with Frostfall plugin (this only sets a few armors as heat sources).

I have been captured by thugs and marched back in the direction of Mistwatch in the snow, used repeatedly for sex with no heat gain.

I am still freezing to death :)

Edit:

I am running it on a brand new game, so there is no conflict with the previous version.

I activated it after SD in my load order.

I am expecting it to turn sex activities into heat sources to fight off cold temporarily.

Well its working on my machine. Take it in mind you won't see the heat bar increase or decrease.

If you are in a blizzard then you won't get the bonus as blizzards are classed as to cold.

That would explain it... I am in a blizzard.

And since it will probably take too long to march out of it behind thugs, I guess I can just use the new teleport to end of quest option.

Well its working on my machine. Take it in mind you won't see the heat bar increase or decrease.

If you are in a blizzard then you won't get the bonus as blizzards are classed as to cold.

That would explain it... I am in a blizzard.

And since it will probably take too long to march out of it behind thugs, I guess I can just use the new teleport to end of quest option.

You can haxzor by using the space key and shift+space keys to swap between stages and get a small boost to body warmth each time.

• 2 weeks later...

How do you see if the mod's is working or not?

Does it have MCM menu in the frostfall or Sexlab or something like that?

It's just that I can't seem to get it to lower my exposure.
I have all the necessary files even the quest versioning installed, but nothing seems to be any different.

Can anyone help?

• 4 weeks later...

I too am having a problem where my body heat does not change while having sex, even when I am inside my own home (currently Breezehome). To test this I dove into Whiterun's little lake near the Keep, stayed there until I got to -20 exposure, then quickly went back home and slept with my spouse, being sure to avoid any potential sources of heat (fireplaces, fire pits, etc.). After sleeping with my husband Marcurio twice in a row through Spouse Enhanced options, and once with MatchMaker, my exposure is still at -20. I believe my water levels dropped from Soaked to Damp, though I think that's from being inside and not from sex itself.

I have all the necessary files even the quest versioning installed, but nothing seems to be any different.

Can anyone help?

I too am having a problem where my body heat does not change while having sex, even when I am inside my own home (currently Breezehome). To test this I dove into Whiterun's little lake near the Keep, stayed there until I got to -20 exposure, then quickly went back home and slept with my spouse, being sure to avoid any potential sources of heat (fireplaces, fire pits, etc.). After sleeping with my husband Marcurio twice in a row through Spouse Enhanced options, and once with MatchMaker, my exposure is still at -20. I believe my water levels dropped from Soaked to Damp, though I think that's from being inside and not from sex itself.

If you'd scrolled up...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Can anyone help?

If you'd scrolled up...

I too am having the same problems, I understand that there is no meter and blizzards are too cold which is a cool aspect. But it never seems to keep me from freezing to death... Now this may matter I am not having consensual sex so far I am being attacked with DeviousDevice Intigration or Defeat

Does this work with forced sex?

Also with quest versioning SDK is there ever suppose to be anything in your load order reffering to this mod?

I have nothing in my load order or my FNIS that I can find so I just hope that I have it installed correct...

I wish there was something that would let us know if we have this installed correctly.

Anyhow thanks for the mod and help please if you or anyone can help me figure this out it would much appreciated...

Well maybe thats the problem then... I did not update to SexLab 1.5 due to all the problems the other mods I have running encounter with it... So it doesn't work with SexLab 1.39 I take it?

Is there an older version of this that would work with 1.39?

Well maybe thats the problem then... I did not update to SexLab 1.5 due to all the problems the other mods I have running encounter with it... So it doesn't work with SexLab 1.39 I take it?

I'm on 1.39b and it works for me. As for an older version of this mod, that wouldn't really help you; the current version of Warmbodies is older than even 1.39, let alone 1.5.

I'll assume your load order is correct (try putting Warmbodies at the bottom to know for sure), so the problem might be from other plugins you have that modify Frostfall, as there are quite a few of those. Only way to find out for sure would be to make a clean install with just the Sexlab framework, Frostfall, and Warmbodies, then see if that works.

I'm on 1.39b and it works for me. As for an older version of this mod, that wouldn't really help you; the current version of Warmbodies is older than even 1.39, let alone 1.5.

I'll assume your load order is correct (try putting Warmbodies at the bottom to know for sure), so the problem might be from other plugins you have that modify Frostfall, as there are quite a few of those. Only way to find out for sure would be to make a clean install with just the Sexlab framework, Frostfall, and Warmbodies, then see if that works.

I have moved it around in my load order and for the most part I always try to keep it at the bottom but it never makes a difference where I place it... It wont kick in no matter where I try it out, I'm at a loss with it

Could me using nmm to install be in some way causing it to not function?

For the time being I'm just going to be a vampire and miss out on the ff stuff for a bit until I can find something to fix this

I have moved it around in my load order and for the most part I always try to keep it at the bottom but it never makes a difference where I place it... It wont kick in no matter where I try it out, I'm at a loss with it

For the time being I'm just going to be a vampire and miss out on the ff stuff for a bit until I can find something to fix this

And confusion runs rampant in this thread. Warmbodies works amazingly well, as stated by the author it adds a buff that fights the exposure increase. You may not/probably will not see the bar (or numbers) increase, but unless you're being raped repeatedly in a blizzard you shouldn't be able to freeze to death during SexLab animations.

Hopefully this makes more sense now. I use it and it -does- prevent Frostfall from freezing you during sex, it does -not- (for me) show an improvement in exposure (I don't warm up, I just don't get colder). This may be related to my use of a winter overhaul (Seasons of Skyrim - Winter Edition with Climates of Tamriel and Frostfall-AllWinter), but I'm quite satisfied with the implementation.

I've not tested this with the new SexLab version (still on 1.39 stable), waiting for Defeat and SOS to publish their new versions before I upgrade. I'll post my results once compatibility isn't an issue any longer.

@Ark of Truth: You might consider advertising Frostfall - Winter Edition on your description page along with CoT, as it makes Frostfall make sense with winter overhauls. Also: Seasons of Skyrim - Winter changes much more than CoT does, such as switching most of the standard animal encounters to snow variants if they exist, so you don't have wolves that stick out like a sore thumb (for example). It is compatible with Climates of Tamriel (not CoT Winter).

And confusion runs rampant in this thread. Warmbodies works amazingly well, as stated by the author it adds a buff that fights the exposure increase. You may not/probably will not see the bar (or numbers) increase, but unless you're being raped repeatedly in a blizzard you shouldn't be able to freeze to death during SexLab animations.

Hopefully this makes more sense now. I use it and it -does- prevent Frostfall from freezing you during sex, it does -not- (for me) show an improvement in exposure (I don't warm up, I just don't get colder). This may be related to my use of a winter overhaul (Seasons of Skyrim - Winter Edition with Climates of Tamriel and Frostfall-AllWinter), but I'm quite satisfied with the implementation.

I've not tested this with the new SexLab version (still on 1.39 stable), waiting for Defeat and SOS to publish their new versions before I upgrade. I'll post my results once compatibility isn't an issue any longer.

@Ark of Truth: You might consider advertising Frostfall - Winter Edition on your description page along with CoT, as it makes Frostfall make sense with winter overhauls. Also: Seasons of Skyrim - Winter changes much more than CoT does, such as switching most of the standard animal encounters to snow variants if they exist, so you don't have wolves that stick out like a sore thumb (for example). It is compatible with Climates of Tamriel (not CoT Winter).

Well I'm not confused I know there is no meter and that in a blizzard you will die and that is a good thing to keep in this but I'm telling you that in no way does this slow down or stop my character from getting colder and freezing to death. I keep it at the very bottom in my load order and I've also tried moving it around and I also have not updated to the new SexLab due to the bugs... I'm waiting as you are tell everything is fixed before I move to the latest sexlab..

I do wonder if I have set up my QuestVersioning correctly... There is very little info on it and I'm new so I may have made a mistake... When I installed it a window popped open saying that there was already a file do you want to overwrite and I said "Yes to Folder"

Is that the correct thing to do or should I have said no to folder or another option... There was no yes to mod or no to mod options..

So if you can figure out what is going on that would be awesome.

This isn't preventing frostfall from freezing me to death during sex... any help would be much appreciated