Version 1.00 updated.

- HiyokoGeneratorCreature / HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother Compatibility

Some technical information

Creature's are handled a bit differently. When they are born, their base "mult" stats are separately stored. (for example, the base health mult of a Lv12 health 100 creature is 100/12)

Whenever the mod recalculates its stats, it uses the stored base value.

On the other hand, if you disabled the XP leveling and they are set as PC level offset, their stats are always reset to the base value. So, the max health of a Lv 30 same creature would be 30 * 100/12 .

Gave birth to a wonderful wolf pup (via LBGW).

Console showed script error:

Operator | failed to evaluate to a valid result
    Command: Let
    in scn a3hfdSetLevel
    These lines:
    Let fHealthB := a3hfdInit.aHiyokoPC[sHiyokoKey]["Creature"][0]
    Let fMagickaB := a3hfdInit.aHiyokoPC[sHiyokoKey]["Creature"][1]
    Let fFatigueB := a3hfdInit.aHiyokoPC[sHiyokoKey]["Creature"][2]
    Let fAttackB := a3hfdInit.aHiyokoPC[sHiyokoKey]["Creature"][3]

Creature (wolf) is level 1. player is level 1.

health 0

Name change went good.

Using:

TamigoClub v1.15c

HiyokoClub 1.10a

LoversTamigoClub 1.03

HiyokoGenerator w/out MBP v1.00

HFC v1.00

HGBM 0.80

Mem

Oh yeah. thanks for the report.

Must be a dumb mistake, as always. I'll get it fixed.

*Edit*

Ah crap. :lol: I was right.. it was a dumb mistake. Aren't I smart.

I'll upload the fix soon, but unfortunately, you'll have to fix the wolf's stats yourself, if you don't have the previous save file. I'll post the fix plugin as well.

Many thanks. This should fix the problem.

Updated to 1.00a (well, 1.0 is a good number.)

- Fixes the problem that new creature is not properly set up.

1.00 is bugged. don't use it.

Here's the fix plugin for Mem4ob4 if you don't have the save file anymore.

MemWolfFix.7z

How to use it:

Enable the plugin. locate the bugged wolf pup (if not dead. I don't know what would happen if its health is 0)

move your crosshair to the pup. And hit the "X" key.

From there, type this in the console:

Set a3hfdInit.fVersion to 0
Save the game,(now you can delete the fix plugin) reload the game.

ㄴ This will forcibly initiate the first time set-up process, thus recalculate all the existing player children.

Their current level will be kept, but they will lose their current XP point for their level.

I believe you are calculating creature attack damage wrong, giving them too much damage on level-up. The creature attack damage stat is a little unintuitive. On dynamically leveled creatures It is calculated as the editor listed damage + lvl/2. So there's two ways to do it in your code. Replace

Let iAttack := iLevel * fAttackB

with either something that only on even level-ups does

Let iAttack := rHiyoko.GetAttackDamage + 1

or calculate the stored base value differently like this

Let a3hfdInit.aHiyokoPC[sHiyokoKey]["Creature"][3] := rHiyoko.GetAttackDamage - rHiyoko.GetLevel/2

and set with

Let iAttack := fAttackB + iLevel/2

Let me know if any of this is confusing.

Version 1.00 updated.

- HiyokoGeneratorCreature / HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother Compatibility

Some technical information

Creature's are handled a bit differently. When they are born, their base "mult" stats are separately stored. (for example, the base health mult of a Lv12 health 100 creature is 100/12)

Whenever the mod recalculates its stats, it uses the stored base value.

On the other hand, if you disabled the XP leveling and they are set as PC level offset, their stats are always reset to the base value. So, the max health of a Lv 30 same creature would be 30 * 100/12 .

I see WappyOne's new HGBM totally replacing the 'always-been-bugged'  HiyokoGeneratorCreature, no?

I plan on not even including HiyokoGeneratorCreature in the BAIN package I'm currently working on.

I see WappyOne's new HGBM totally replacing the 'always-been-bugged'  HiyokoGeneratorCreature, no?

I plan on not even including HiyokoGeneratorCreature in the BAIN package I'm currently working on.

I guess so. It's your call. I couldn't tested Wappy's myself though.

So far everything seems to be doing good.

I had a pup and a NPC child. (not twins)

They are both leveling automatically per the ini settings.

The pup has reached full growth but the girl has not yet. What is the normal/default time to mature?

Not related to your mod but a heads up for others: I have the EvyRace installed (with the overpowered player start spells).

My NPC child has the spells and the first adventure- She wiped out all enemies, fellow companions, and both parents with one massive spell. She was the only one left standing ;)

So best to remove them (the spells) if you are taking the family out for an adventure.

Mem

The major complication in growing humanoid children is that their head size will also grow larger if you change their scale. That's why hiyoko generator does not mess with their scale over time.

I believe Perfectioncat's LoversChildDatabase could handle this issue. Never tried that myself though.

So far everything seems to be doing good.

I had a pup and a NPC child. (not twins)

They are both leveling automatically per the ini settings.

The pup has reached full growth but the girl has not yet. What is the normal/default time to mature?

Not related to your mod but a heads up for others: I have the EvyRace installed (with the overpowered player start spells).

My NPC child has the spells and the first adventure- She wiped out all enemies, fellow companions, and both parents with one massive spell. She was the only one left standing ;)

So best to remove them (the spells) if you are taking the family out for an adventure.

Mem

Oh, I could use a Evy-kid like that! Running Adrenaline Oblivion there are some choke points of 8 to 10 bandits where she'd be ace!

The major complication in growing humanoid children is that their head size will also grow larger if you change their scale. That's why hiyoko generator does not mess with their scale over time.

I believe Perfectioncat's LoversChildDatabase could handle this issue. Never tried that myself though.

I've tried a number of times reading through the docs for Perfectioncat's LoversChildDatabase to try and understand it, with little success.

Blockhead could do an awesome job to get the human chilren growing.

For example, we create several head variants - such as x125 -> x117 -> x110 -> x105 -> x100, and apply those assets to the children over time.

The biggest problem is all the facial works. Once that is done, applying head assets is cake easy.

Blockhead could do an awesome job to get the human chilren growing.

For example, we create several head variants - such as x125 -> x117 -> x110 -> x105 -> x100, and apply those assets to the children over time.

The biggest problem is all the facial works. Once that is done, applying head assets is cake easy.

Yeah, I once looked at creating more x117-based offspring for the Justinof HiyokoGenerator I use. A lot of work...

I wish there were a much simpler way to create them, based on exisiting MBP, etc. races. Some sort of batch processing...

I'd just get her nearby the bandits, let 'er loose and then hide, lol!   :P  (And geez, mag 1000! How the hell do you protect against that, cheat armor/clothes?)

I took away her 'toys' (spells) so she does not kill me any more. ;)

As far as Hiyos physically growing, since I use the 'no MBP etc' version, I just setscale to 1 after an appropriate amount of time. probably would not be hard for me to actually add it to that esp.

Mem

Can we add in a ini switch to the ini for this, to allow choosing between naming hiyokos or allowing the HiyokoNameList.ini to kick in? I'd rather it do this automatically myself.

I'm not certain if I understand this.

So.. what you want is that you don't even want to be asked to name the new kid after giving birth? so that they are *always* named according to the hiyoko name list?

Can we add in a ini switch to the ini for this, to allow choosing between naming hiyokos or allowing the HiyokoNameList.ini to kick in? I'd rather it do this automatically myself.

I'm not certain if I understand this.

So.. what you want is that you don't even want to be asked to name the new kid after giving birth? so that they are *always* named according to the hiyoko name list?

that would be what she is asking for, and that is something i would also like since i am not one for coming up with names