[Obsolete] Pregnancy Scaling Body - for Bodyslide2

What do you mean by distorted and broken?

Well the hand is coming out of her waist for one. :wacko:  I'll post a screenshot.

distorted.jpg

looks like  that you painted the weight (the blu/green color) on the arms aswell, so they are morphed with it.

Do the conversion again and make sure that NO NODES have blue painting on the arms

Here's the Videotutorial

I'm not saying that this is the best way or the only way, i'm say that this is a working way.

Follow this tutorial and you'll be able to add to any CBBE armor the NPCBelly node that allows it to become pregnant.

i tried doing on remodeled armor (BBP). All remodeled armors by Ct77's body did not line up with the PSB body. Why is this so?

That's a matter of offset.

Select the armor that is not aligned and align it with "shape" -> "move vertices"

I didn't paint anything, I only chose copy weights. In the image the scale of node was not modified in any way it's default how it looks. So I have to remove all the blue things from body or? There are a lot for each bone.

you have to make sure that there is no unnecessary weight on the arm. Check that the NPCBelly node don't cover the arms. Do the same for the breasts

This is how it is without me modifying anything manually. Only did copy weights. First image is only body has NPC belly selected:

weights.jpg

Second image: all armor parts have NPC belly selected:

weights2.jpg

Neither have anything on arms or breast from NPC belly so I can't remove anything.

Also I didn't scale NPC belly node in any way, it is on default on the distorted image I posted earlier.

I've tried almost everything, reinstalling this body, reinstalling bodyslide and this body, trying CBBE default slider preset, copied body from reference and conformed to slider, not conform to slider, conform to slider and copy weight, only copy weight, no copy weight and it's always broken exactly the same way. Except when I didn't copy weight on body at all then it was even more broken. But everything else I tried always exactly same way broken, if I change weight the body changes width and stuff but the brokennes is always same.

I've tried almost everything, reinstalling this body, reinstalling bodyslide and this body, trying CBBE default slider preset, copied body from reference and conformed to slider, not conform to slider, conform to slider and copy weight, only copy weight, no copy weight and it's always broken exactly the same way. Except when I didn't copy weight on body at all then it was even more broken. But everything else I tried always exactly same way broken, if I change weight the body changes width and stuff but the brokennes is always same.

well, first of all, everytime that you try to edit this armor after a failed attempt you should Re-install the armor (otherwise you'll be loading a failed-armor).

Anyhow, that's strange, if it's not the weight i don't know what it can be.

Does this happens on other armors?

i have successfully done my armor.

However ingame i get flickering artifacts on my armor, enb or no enb.

What the heck?

can you be more specific? Screenshot maybe?

I dont understand why but whenever I preview the bodies the clothes textures are replaced with some words that say "no image"

I'm assuming that's because the actual textures are packed in a .bsa file. Most of the replacers just edit the mesh and leave the texture as it is.

Here's the Videotutorial

I'm not saying that this is the best way or the only way, i'm say that this is a working way.

Follow this tutorial and you'll be able to add to any CBBE armor the NPCBelly node that allows it to become pregnant.

i tried doing on remodeled armor (BBP). All remodeled armors by Ct77's body did not line up with the PSB body. Why is this so?

I had the same experience but only with the bbp versions, you can circumvent that by using the non bbp replacers, those align for the most part perfectly. And since I assume you're going to copy the weight painting from the base shape anyway, there's no harm done.

@zecoron: thanks for the explanation, I didn't understand everything, but enough I guess ; )

@aveck: nice tutorial video, even I was able to convert some stuff : )

Update:

What the heck?

Flickering artifacts is a z-fighting issue. It means there's more than one poly occupying the same plane either from a duplicated mesh or a one-sided mesh which was made two-sided.

Update:

What the heck?

Flickering artifacts is a z-fighting issue. It means there's more than one poly occupying the same plane either from a duplicated mesh or a one-sided mesh which was made two-sided.

yes, either you forgot to delete the body shape inside the armor or when he saved the project left checked the "Automatically copy reference shape into outfit", but with a screenshot i can be more sure of what kind of "flickering" are you experiencing

Update:

What the heck?

yes, either you forgot to delete the body shape inside the armor or when he saved the project left checked the "Automatically copy reference shape into outfit", but with a screenshot i can be more sure of what kind of "flickering" are you experiencing

ahaha i think i screwed up the procedure

I managed to create my 2nd and 3rd armors without issue. I will follow the video closely again. It seems i may have forgotten to delete/do something.

Btw the armor is necrosin armor in tera 1.3 cbbe

im off my PC atm, so i cant giv screenies. WIll give tomorrow

Ok I remade completely from start vanilla glass armor. It works, I must have done something wrong when converting forsworn to CBBE. But now I have a different problem, the arms have some kind of weird .. I don't know what to call it.

weirdarm.jpg

Also when I move the butt goes weird and when I stop it goes back to normal. Is this the butt crush problem I have heard of? Any ideas how to fix? :)

The arm problem doesn't appear in outfit studio but in game it does.

Ok I remade completely from start vanilla glass armor. It works, I must have done something wrong when converting forsworn to CBBE. But now I have a different problem, the arms have some kind of weird .. I don't know what to call it.

weirdarm.jpg

Also when I move the butt goes weird and when I stop it goes back to normal. Is this the butt crush problem I have heard of? Any ideas how to fix? :)

The butt moving weird is something not-related to this mod, it's something related to animation and sadly i can't help you with it.

The arms looking weird... well i'd say that you have accidentally morphed the body by clicking on it on OutfitStudio, at least that's the only thing i can think of right now

Ok I'll try getting help for butt elsewhere.

Oh I just checked the arm problem is my preset fault. I have preset where _0 is really skinny and _1 is really fat, that picture is 0.5, the arm changes too much and it doesn't adapt properly with change, it looks ok at 0 and 1 weight. I'll try reducing the change in arm fatness.

Thanks for everything. :)

weirdarm.jpg

Crushed butt is due to animations that are not made for those nodes:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34508/?

won't squash the butt

Edit: Also, is she supposed to be that flat chested?

No I don't want 360 animations, but I do want the catwalk and feminine running, others not so important. :(

No she is not supposed to it's difficult to tweak the middle, I have set _0 weight very skinny and _1 weight very fat so there is a lot of different body types. This is 50% but it doesn't look right yet, I will tweak further.

Ok I have another question :D

I got the armor all working, but I have this problem on almost all armors I convert:

belly.png

The lower part of belly looks really weird, if I try to look at this armor with pregnancybelly slider in bodyslide to 100 it looks alright, I know it's not the same thing but is there something I need to do or? I have bigbelly 50 / 50 on this.

On this picture is npc belly node scaled about 7

Naked everything looks right with armor it's like this.

It looks even more ridiculous with fur armor :P the lower part of belly is basically a straight line horizontally.

Ok I have another question :D

I got the armor all working, but I have this problem on almost all armors I convert:

belly.png

The lower part of belly looks really weird, if I try to look at this armor with pregnancybelly slider in bodyslide to 100 it looks alright, I know it's not the same thing but is there something I need to do or? I have bigbelly 50 / 50 on this.

On this picture is npc belly node scaled about 7

Naked everything looks right with armor it's like this.

It looks even more ridiculous with fur armor :P the lower part of belly is basically a straight line horizontally.

something didn't went well when you were weight-painting. 

Probably you need to add weight in the lower region where her belly seems locked, or you unintentionally removed some weight on the armor.

(pregnancybelly slider has nothing to do with this kind of things)

I followed all instructions on the video. I use HDT btw.

FLICKERING PROBLEM ON NECROSIN. 

edit: cant upload image, wait a min

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/424/42492.jpg

http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/424/42491.jpg

1. As you can see, there are black/gray squares flickering around just the armor.

This only happens on Project ENB. If i use another enb or offenb, its fixed. But i have yet to find another enb that i like better than project(K enb is too much)

However the armor is successful. I just need to get rid of those stupid squares...: :(

Ok i found another strange thing

On my converted armor, i noticed that the breasts, when equipped the armor, looked way smaller than without the armor.

like it is half the size.

I followed all instructions on the video. I use HDT btw.

I m going to redo the necrosin armor. If there is still flickering, ima post SS below

I have the same thing. Very visible with that one bandit armor that's a .. I don't know how it's called but it's just some fur that goes over boobs and that's all.

I couldnt check Aveck's tutorial because for some reason the video is just all black for me ;o

though I was trying to convert this into bodyslide with pregnancy node, and its all right except for the neck being broken

fymf.jpg

What I did is use the PSB.xml sliderset as a reference, copy weights, move vertices, conform and export. Yet doing the same using calientesets.xml instead works fine...