[Obsolete] Pregnancy Scaling Body - for Bodyslide2

Are the armors vanilla (not skimpy) and did you release them? I don't understand OS at all but would like to have pregnancy weighted vanilla armor without bbp :(

Skimpy prisoner and beggers outfit. I was pondering using something like MrTroublemakers clothing for some, as they're revealing enough to be eye catching, but not so much that they'd freeze to death in frostfall. But no, I haven't released them

Alright, I'll just wait for the vanilla version, I hope someone will make it soon. :) Tried to use the OS and after about 1,5 hours I did manage to convert something to CBBE - it looked really weird but still got to convert to bodyslide and after that pregnancy belly scaling. I don't think I will be able to do it, I'm really bad at this for some reason.

That would be very helpful. :) I just reinstalled couple of days ago and waiting for this only - vanilla clothes and armor that works with belly node scaling and bodyslide. Really frustrated with the OS I can't understand anything and everyone is converting and doing stuff just fine, there must be something wrong with my brain.

i've successfully created with OS some preggo armor, if i have time i'll create a tutorial about it. It's very easy and quick 

There a tutorials for that @Nexus now ((T)BBP is same as belly bone).

Yeah there are bugs, I've spend some time trying to convert this into bodyslide with tbbp support. Everything looks fine, placed correctly when I preview the thing inside bodyslide, then create, open the game, and the stuff is floating in the air...

The problem is, most of these bugs are in the outfits, not because Outfit Studio did something wrong (not saying that to defend the program). :P

Yeah but your tutorials are all so confusing and I don't understand. :( You write a lot like you expect the reader to know what the things are and how to do it. I want a tutorial from someone who is new to the program like me.

Yeah but your tutorials are all so confusing and I don't understand. :( You write a lot like you expect the reader to know what the things are and how to do it. I want a tutorial from someone who is new to the program like me.

I tried to keep it as simple and short as possible, sorry it seems kinda confusing to you.

A lot of people don't seem to have issues with it, though.

Maybe you can explain me exactly what part of what steps you didn't understand? Maybe that helps me improve it. And don't say "everything" now. ;)

Could someone test this blacksmith outfit in game and see if it makes them practically flat-chested? I've left a basic female body in the attachment also which was generated to same slider settings as a comparison (it was also used as the reference body). I need to know if it's a problem with O/S (or how i'm using it) or a problem with my skyrim/mods

demo.rar

Removal of Breast01 bone to expedite or make possible conversion of additional outfits without going over the 4 weights per vertex limit

Would you be so kind and explain that to me? I'm just a noob and don't know the exact naming scheme of those skeletons/meshes (see? ^^), does it mean that this version is effectively just a bbp body?

i made a video-tutorial on how to convert a CBBE outfit into a CBBE preggo-enabled outfit.

I'll upload is ASAP and post it here

Does that also works with bodyslide or only CBBE default body?

the outfit will be fully compatible with bodyslide2, you will be able to shape it with bodyslide as you wish

Ok that's great, can't wait :D hope you explain every part in the tutorial, I kinda understood from caliente's tutorials but there are parts like "fix outfit" and stuff in it that's huge work and no explanation whatsoever. Every time I tried to follow tutorial just some huge mess came out :P

I have a question, when you say to remove the bone weight from body (the blue and green stuff). It makes sense but what do I do with armor that partially shows belly or even in extreme case for example forsworn armor. Can I apply the node scaling in outfit studio somehow to check?

That was quite a good tutorial, I have to say. And interesting to see the small differences in how you do things compared with how I do them, atlhough for the most part it comes down to the same thing.

One question though. Why is it needed to pick the _1 version of the armor you want to edit and not the _0 version? I don't really seem to be having any trouble with using the _0 versions...

About your question h38fh2mf, I would think you'll have to remove the right bits of the weight very, very carefully so you only remove the bits that's behind the armor, although in my experience, such tidy work with the weight painting is very difficult and you can very easily screw things up.

So most likely, adding pregnant scaling on such armors would not be easy at all, if you want to avoid any clipping.

Ok something is wrong, I followed the tutorial and I thought everything went well, except I chose to do forsworn armor because I thought it would be the most difficult with the leather straps and all so I didn't reduce the weighting on body itself like you did in the end of the video. Anyway in game when I put on the armor my character gets really distorted and broken but the armor looks alright like it should. If I take the armor off everything looks normal again.

What could the problem be?

Ok something is wrong, I followed the tutorial and I thought everything went well, except I chose to do forsworn armor because I thought it would be the most difficult with the leather straps and all so I didn't reduce the weighting on body itself like you did in the end of the video. Anyway in game when I put on the armor my character gets really distorted and broken but the armor looks alright like it should. If I take the armor off everything looks normal again.

What could the problem be?

What do you mean by distorted and broken?

I have a question, when you say to remove the bone weight from body (the blue and green stuff). It makes sense but what do I do with armor that partially shows belly or even in extreme case for example forsworn armor. Can I apply the node scaling in outfit studio somehow to check?

It depends on how much "belly skin" is uncovered by the armor.

If it's something small, like a little spot, try to clean the weight (the blue color) on the specific spot.

If the belly skin is mostly visible (like the forsworn armor) skip the whole removing bone weight process, with a little bit of luck you shouldn't experience clipping.

There is no "safe procedure" when it comes to clean weight, it's just a lot of tests, especially when you are editing a skimpy armor

That was quite a good tutorial, I have to say. And interesting to see the small differences in how you do things compared with how I do them, atlhough for the most part it comes down to the same thing.

One question though. Why is it needed to pick the _1 version of the armor you want to edit and not the _0 version? I don't really seem to be having any trouble with using the _0 versions...

Well, AFAIK the reference body is max weight.

Anyhow, i've always loaded _1 and it always worked out well, so i recommended it :)

Removal of Breast01 bone to expedite or make possible conversion of additional outfits without going over the 4 weights per vertex limit

Would you be so kind and explain that to me? I'm just a noob and don't know the exact naming scheme of those skeletons/meshes (see? ^^), does it mean that this version is effectively just a bbp body?

The skin is skyrim can only have a maximum of 4 weights per vertex... and normally this isn't really a probelm if you were adding an extra weight to the situation... there would be slight changes but nothing huge. The problem is this body is specialized for breast and stomach SCALING. When you have two nodes scaling towards each other in opposite directions, and the area between the two has to maintain a specific shape over a range of scales for each bone, both together and individually, you need very precise weight painting on those vertices. If there's breast01 in there, then that's 3 vertices... it's still possible to work with, and I have in the past, but it takes much longer and it's impossible to stop it from distorting at certain sizes... now keep in mind that these weights have to remain approximately relevant, not over a range of scaling values, but over a range of bodyslide diffs, which offset vertices in a non-uniform way with respect to the bone they are weighted to. And that these offsets directly control the strength of the weights on the skin...

So in reality, the entire concept of this mod is to achieve something that should not actually be possible, and is not possible... but given a small margin of error, I can make it appear as though it's doing what cannot be done. i.e. uniformly scaling weights, who's actual functional values change over a scope that's completely non-uniform.

tldr: I guess?

Also, I've been working on other stuff, but the next update will include quite a few armors... I'll probably convert some of the caliente townsperson pack as well... the bsd's will need a little changing for those though. I would have done caliente wench instead of keos... it's not my favorite pack anyway... but those are trollops' clothes so I think keos is spot on.

Here's the Videotutorial

I'm not saying that this is the best way or the only way, i'm say that this is a working way.

Follow this tutorial and you'll be able to add to any CBBE armor the NPCBelly node that allows it to become pregnant.

Ok, that helps a lot, thanks so much for the tutorial! My first conversion came out fine (Did the vanilla glass armor).

What do you mean by distorted and broken?

Well the hand is coming out of her waist for one. :wacko:  I'll post a screenshot.

distorted.jpg

Yea, I got that problem as well with an armor I tried to convert... any help?