BodySlide and Outfit Studio - out now!

ousnius

For some reason I can't get any of the CBBE presets to show up aside from Slim.

Was there a change in how they come up?

Not really no, they show up for me. What's the body set you have selected at the top left? Tried extracting the program to an empty folder somewhere?

For some reason I can't get any of the CBBE presets to show up aside from Slim.

Was there a change in how they come up?

Not really no, they show up for me. What's the body set you have selected at the top left? Tried extracting the program to an empty folder somewhere?

Every bodyset I have is affected. It's only since 2.7c was installed that I've had this issue.

I'll try installing the presets in the folder manually and see what happens.

The CBBE archive now doesn't include BodySlide and the RaceMenu Morphs anymore.

Get them from the BodySlide mod page instead.

* BodySlide: Fixed uncompressed files within BSAs not loading (textures in preview).

* BodySlide: Now rescans BSAs when Game Data Path was changed in the settings dialog.

* Outfit Studio: Fixed "Add Group" button of group manager being disabled by default.

* Outfit Studio: Fixed bones sometimes not or wrongly being erased from NiSkinData.

Not sure if its the right place to request, but would you consider adding an BodySlide option to only build one body (identical slider values for _0.nif and _1.nif)?

That already exists. When saving a project in BodySlide, check the single-weighted radio button.

EDIT: Ah nvm, you were talking about copying the current _0 values to the _1 and the other way. Maybe I can add a tiny button that does this.

I've just read in a thread that the latest BS2 versions improved the HDT vaginas and... would it be possible to link to a tutorial somewhere?

The only information is one sentence on the nexus, not that much.

edit:

Followed Stevierage's SevenBase HDT Vagina 1.43 tutorial for now, especially Asrienda's post #594 to add the hdtm.xml to the schlong and using the texBlend, which are both already in uunp.

It's easy to follow and carrying over to BS2, but one gets easily lost in the amount of threads.

Cell I've updated to the new version and I batched up one of Chrono's armors. I went into outfitstudio fixed the clipping on the armor but when I go in game it looks like this.

2015_08_01_00001.jpg

It's most likely not related to the new versions, but a bug that has always existed. There's still some problems that can occur in some cases when weighting, but it's the hardest thing ever to debug, as it's not "a bug" but "something that's wrong" (there's a difference :P).

If you want to help, you can try various things. For example writing up exact steps that always cause this bug, and maybe other steps that don't.

Well, here's something that always happens when weighting. Sometimes when you are removing weights by holding the alt button, then you need to add some weight back, doesn't have to be the same weights you removed or reduced, the tool will still keep removing, but it does more than that it actually scrambles the weights for that entire area.

Funny thing about this is that by changing the view or selected bones the issue will appear solved, even show the proper weight colors in the preview, but when exporting they are still wonky and you basically have to just start the conversion over.

Cell I've updated to the new version and I batched up one of Chrono's armors. I went into outfitstudio fixed the clipping on the armor but when I go in game it looks like this.

2015_08_01_00001.jpg

It's most likely not related to the new versions, but a bug that has always existed. There's still some problems that can occur in some cases when weighting, but it's the hardest thing ever to debug, as it's not "a bug" but "something that's wrong" (there's a difference :P).

If you want to help, you can try various things. For example writing up exact steps that always cause this bug, and maybe other steps that don't.

Well as far as steps, I build my batch for that outfit (zaps included) and after that is done I exit out of bodyslide. I re-open BS and go into OS & load said outfit. At this point, all I use is either the "increase mesh volume" or "decrease mesh volume"....sometimes smooth (but I rarely use that). After that is done I export the .nif and go into game too check the clipping.

I've done that hundreds of times w/o a problem. Also I've check the outfits/mesh in game right after building a batch and that problem doesn't present itself.

edit: The odd part is if I put on a pair of boots (ones that I haven't redid or rebatch) the thigh parts go back to normal but when I wear the ones that go with the outfit (that I did the new batch on) the legs come too life and want too be free  :blink: .

edit2: And yes I do have the latest BS version.  :P ....tho I am wondering if I can roll back too a slightly older version and test it out.

edit3: So I redid the batch and no problem with the leggings...other than some clipping.

2015_08_01_00006.jpg

2015_08_01_00007.jpg

BodySlide and Outfit Studio 2.7e:

* General: Minor performance improvements. 
* BodySlide: Fixed crashing preview windows caused by rendering at the wrong times. 
* BodySlide: Added buttons to copy slider values to either low or high weight. 
* Outfit Studio: Removed dialogs for virtual shape offset and scale (just the virtual ones). 
* Outfit Studio: Added a minus and plus button to slider edit mode that scales slider data (not the shape).

BodySlide and Outfit Studio 2.7f:

* BodySlide: Batch building now uses the currently active slider values as well.
* BodySlide: Fixed copy slider values buttons affecting hidden sliders.
* BodySlide: The preview is now equally as bright as the Outfit Studio view.
* BodySlide: Fixed "Remove Group" in Group Manager being disabled by default.
* Outfit Studio: Added "Slider -> Export TRI Morphs" feature to Outfit Studio.
  • 3 weeks later...

BodySlide and Outfit Studio 2.7g:

* Unified UNP: Added a set of NeverNude underwear (with and without HDT physics, uses vanilla textures).

* General: Fixed texture paths with backslash at the very front.

* Outfit Studio: Fixed outfit name not updating after the project has been saved under a new name.
* Outfit Studio: Added hotkey (F2) for renaming shapes. Changed deleting shapes from CTRL+Del to Del.
  • 2 weeks later...

How do you merge meshes?

I tried using the export/import as obj and it worked. I even put the weights back on, but nothing appears in game and when I load up the outfit, the pieces I imported are invisible.

Does anyone know of a guide somewhere that shows how to merge different armor meshes into one piece either in Outfit Studio or Nifskope?

How do you merge meshes?

I tried using the export/import as obj and it worked. I even put the weights back on, but nothing appears in game and when I load up the outfit, the pieces I imported are invisible.

Does anyone know of a guide somewhere that shows how to merge different armor meshes into one piece either in Outfit Studio or Nifskope?

Simply use "Load Outfit" multiple times with the "Keep other shapes" check box.

Sorry that was in another thread, i mean this post: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38362-project-unified-unp/?p=1124556

Try this:

1.) Get latest BodySlide.

2.) Launch Outfit Studio and "File -> Load Project".

3.) Select the "SliderSets\CT77xyz.xml" file that includes the armor you want to convert, then choose the armor from the drop down.

4.) Do "File -> Load Reference" and select e.g. the Unified UNP HDT template at the top.

5.) "Slider -> Conform All".

6.) Right-click each outfit shape and do "Copy Bone Weights".

7.) (optional) Improve slider quality with the brushes with the sliders in edit mode.

8.) (optional and advanced) Improve weighting quality by selecting a bone in the bones tab and using the brush on it.

9.) Do "File -> Save Project As", change the Display Name to e.g. "UUNP CT77 Armor XYZ HDT" and change the slider data folder so you don't replace the original slider data.

10.) Hit save and use it in BodySlide.

If there are still "Breast01" bones in the bone list after step 6, you can delete them if you want.

Thanks that did it!!!

Appreciate all you guys help!

I just have 2 more questions and I'll leave y'all alone ;)

I was messing around with mana tanks (A mod that scales breast size with magic)

and I noticed that the outfit scales the configured breast size, but the body remains at 1 (ex. Say i have it the mod set to scale the breasts 2.3x. The outfit will scale to the configured size, but the body's breasts still remain at 1)

I'm assuming I did something wrong on my end, any way I can fix this?

Edit - Ok found the issue, I did the 4th step incorrectly 

thanks again issue resolved!

i also have mana tanks, and although i dont think i have the same problem as you, but i could still use advice as mana tanks isn't scaling my custom cbbe body at all.

How do you merge meshes?

I'm still having issues.

That helped in getting the project to load for editing, but the meshes I add are still invisible in game. The base mesh is appearing fine.

I checked in nifskope and all the parts are together and it loads fine everywhere else fine except in game.

How do you merge meshes?

I'm still having issues.

That helped in getting the project to load for editing, but the meshes I add are still invisible in game. The base mesh is appearing fine.

I checked in nifskope and all the parts are together and it loads fine everywhere else fine except in game.

You have to make sure all your body slots are set up properly in both the NIFs and the ESP, or there could be invisible things or similar. Also, try using only NIF files instead of OBJ files for Outfit Studio if possible.

Archived