SexoutMessages 20131218.2

Halstrom

This is basically the splitting of the Sexout Messaging system in SCR into it's own esp

What it does is adds a short saucy message to the screen at the start of sex based on the sex type, it can be expanded easily for end of sex messages too or more specific mesages by sex, race or creatures, I've left most of that in there for reference. It is based on Prideslayers SexoutNotify esp.

I'm doing this to reduce the content in SCR and also as I don't have the time and have lost interest in further developing it, so I'm putting it up here so others can take it over, I've added some commenting to explain how it works for anyone interested and am happy to help where I can.

It uses Debug setting 25 in SCR and that's it's only dependency on SCR

This is a great mod for someone beginning to do sexout modding.

The messaging will be removed from the next SCR beta release, if you don't turn off the SCR messaging in earlier versions MCM menu, you will probably get double messages.

I've done some basic testing and it seems ok, when someone takes this over I will delete this thread. Or if you just want to do quick fixes or updates post them here.

SexoutMessages20131218.2.zip

• 2 months later...

Archived