Sexualized creatures (models for Modders) updated 17.02.2014

"death eating a cracker"

chuckle.  I'm copying over my vanilla copy of Skyrim to a backup computer I have.  I'll install the newest versions of SL on that one so it doesn't bork up my existing installations, will start monkeying with the scripts as well. 

I'm fairly sure a working set for Trolls is over in Panic's animation thread.

Idk about giants, I thought they were done somewhere too, but no one answered when I asked earlier, when I was in a tinkering mood.

I rarely see regular giants in my game, so I don't think I did those myself properly anyway.

I know I did get the "equipment" itself working, because I made a set for lurkers.

If it comes down to it I'll put a pack together of them for Panic to stick in his downloads for ease of access for everybody.

Sorry for replying so late Cyndi, i did not se your post before now :-/  There were some who tried to get the troll mesh to work ingame, but I think they had problems getting it to work properly (texture problems idk). Regarding the giant, I dont think that anyone have tried to make the mesh to work yet.

Sure, if you make a zip file with the working horse and the lurker, I'll post it up! :)

I'll try and do that tomorrow or the day after then.  Be a nice break from trying to screw with the 1.51 SL creature scripts.

About the lurker though....  I will say the texture looks like death eating a cracker  errr...  isn't quite right, I just tried to adjust the colors to sort of match... sort of....  well the vanilla texture for them looks like shit anyway so don't blame me xD

hehe no problem. If I get time this weekend, I can make a new texture that matches the lurker better :)

"death eating a cracker"

chuckle.  I'm copying over my vanilla copy of Skyrim to a backup computer I have.  I'll install the newest versions of SL on that one so it doesn't bork up my existing installations, will start monkeying with the scripts as well. 

God luck! :)

Yuppers, saw that one this morning I think.

Variety is fun though, might be nice to stick a mix of them on some of the sic monsters that were added to the creature list.

....  and I just noticed that some of those got left off the list for some reason or another. Like giant spriggans, idk why those didn't make it.

I did just get a new cheap mouse from crappy tire so I'll probably poke at them a bit today.

Being as I said I was going to do it... weeks ago lol.

Just wanted to let you know about this mod (though i'm sure you already know about it :P) just to save your time Cyndi. That is not to say your attempt is not appreciated, quite the contrary. ( http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1018-creature-features/ )

Cheers!

Thanks. Yes I saw his post, he/she makes great quality models :) I'm glad there are more people who make meshes for the monsters, then there will be more time for me to animate, something I'd rather spend my time on to be honest :)

Just wanted to let you know about this mod (though i'm sure you already know about it :P) just to save your time Cyndi. That is not to say your attempt is not appreciated, quite the contrary. ( http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1018-creature-features/ )

Cheers!

Thanks. Yes I saw his post, he/she makes great quality models :) I'm glad there are more people who make meshes for the monsters, then there will be more time for me to animate, something I'd rather spend my time on to be honest :)

I think that's a good deal.

So how can I have a horse with that penis model in game, working?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24112-sexualized-creatures-models-for-modders-updated-17022014/page-2?do=findComment&comment=738218

Go to that post, grab the file and use it with SLNC

Hey I'm trying to get this into my game however I'm jumping in late here and there has been some changes I'm guessing.. When I look into my skyrim - data - files to place the files from this mod I do not have a folder anywhere in my data-meshes called slnc??? So something about sexlab nude creatures has changed I'm guessing?

I have looked in as many folders as I can think of to find where sexlab is pulling these from but can't seem to locate where they would be to place these in..

Can someone help with this

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24112-sexualized-creatures-models-for-modders-updated-17022014/page-2?do=findComment&comment=738218

Hey I'm trying to get this into my game however I'm jumping in late here and there has been some changes I'm guessing.. When I look into my skyrim - data - files to place the files from this mod I do not have a folder anywhere in my data-meshes called slnc??? So something about sexlab nude creatures has changed I'm guessing?

I have looked in as many folders as I can think of to find where sexlab is pulling these from but can't seem to locate where they would be to place these in..

Read through the description page of SLNC.

The meshes for the "Do It Yourself" creatures need to be copied to the following places (textures go whereever the meshes require them to be):

• meshes/slnc/chaurus/chauurusskin.nif
  • meshes/slnc/horse/horse.nif
  • meshes/slnc/horse/shadowmere.nif
  • meshes/slnc/spider/FrostbiteSpider.nif
  • meshes/slnc/spider/FrostbiteSpiderCold.nif
  • meshes/slnc/werewolfbeast/malebodywerewolf_1.nif

Read through the description page of SLNC.

The meshes for the "Do It Yourself" creatures need to be copied to the following places (textures go whereever the meshes require them to be):

• meshes/slnc/chaurus/chauurusskin.nif
  • meshes/slnc/horse/horse.nif
  • meshes/slnc/horse/shadowmere.nif
  • meshes/slnc/spider/FrostbiteSpider.nif
  • meshes/slnc/spider/FrostbiteSpiderCold.nif
  • meshes/slnc/werewolfbeast/malebodywerewolf_1.nif

Okay I'm sorry I some how missed the do it yourself SLNC

My concern is that I don't have any folder in meshes called slnc

I'm not sure what to do or why I'm missing that folder I went and redownloaded the SLNC I have dawnguard so I took just the regular SexLab NudeCreatures v2.0.0b

When I open this and look into its meshes folder it also has no folder slnc???

I'm so confused as to what I need to do

The folder literally isn't there, because like the rest of that stuff you have to "do it yourself".  xD

You can either just make that folder,  (right click -> new -> folder, then name the new folder slnc)

or copy the folder into your meshes folder straight from the archive.

Just remember that once stuff is installed there, you have to activate it in the slnc mcm menu.

Ok I see... I'm going to try and put together a zip file of these and use NMM to get them in there...

I'm going to make another SexLab NudeCreatures v2.0.0b because it says it runs with a dawnguard esp that I don't have in mine... I do have Dawnguard

And inside of its Meshes I'll copy and paste the slnc folder from the files

Then in the textures\actors I will copy and paste the horse folder from the texture\actors files

This will work right?

If you are using nmm, just take the file linked in that post and let nmm handle it.

It's a 7z archive, so nmm will handle it fine. No need to make folders.  

Yep Cyndi was kind enough to make one for horses awhile back for us. I am assuming that is the final file she linked. Either way thanks again for that Cyndi.

Ok I will try that without making a new SexLab NudeCreatures

Sorry for asking so many questions but I installed the one I created trying to get them in with a kinda all in one update for my SLNC and I did see it said SLNC updated and the MCM was different than ever before which has got me worried due to it saying that trolls and spiders was a do it yourself and before this I always had trolls and spiders I think it was from the beastiality pack that I put in there...

Having said that I shouldn't have to worry about the spiders and trolls? or will this updated SLNC change everything so that I will have to find a pack for those and add them the do it yourself way also?

I'm pretty sure to get the DIY content I have to update my SLNC anyway correct so probably best thing is to update it seperate and then take the file linked and let nmm handle it... how do you have nmm get a mod from a link?  I've never done it this way I've always downloaded and created a folder and then zipped it and added from file on computer

Once again sorry for all the questions I have a lot to learn

Hey if it does work I should see a flacid penis on the horses now right?

Ok I will try that without making a new SexLab NudeCreatures

Sorry for asking so many questions but I installed the one I created trying to get them in with a kinda all in one update for my SLNC and I did see it said SLNC updated and the MCM was different than ever before which has got me worried due to it saying that trolls and spiders was a do it yourself and before this I always had trolls and spiders I think it was from the beastiality pack that I put in there...

Having said that I shouldn't have to worry about the spiders and trolls? or will this updated SLNC change everything so that I will have to find a pack for those and add them the do it yourself way also?

I'm pretty sure to get the DIY content I have to update my SLNC anyway correct so probably best thing is to update it seperate and then take the file linked and let nmm handle it... how do you have nmm get a mod from a link?  I've never done it this way I've always downloaded and created a folder and then zipped it and added from file on computer

Once again sorry for all the questions I have a lot to learn

Hey if it does work I should see a flacid penis on the horses now right?

Yes but it isn't flaccid so much as withdrawn into it's sheath making it fairly hard to see on horses unless you stand in the right place. Their hind legs and tail block most of it and then the dark shadows under them obscure it a lot.

I ran into that problem the first time I installed it, at first I wasn't sure it was working but noticed after a bit you could just see it, when not erect.