Sexualized creatures (models for Modders) updated 17.02.2014

Since you seem to be working on a horse animation mod next, I hope you add a mesh for the horses here as well. Since the current choices for horses are IMHO less than ideal and your work on the troll and giant was very nice.

Thanks. Its too difficult to make a realistic animation whit the horse meshes we have, so it looks like I have to do that.

Yes I have seen that before it means one of the textures was not installed correctly in my experience.

Unfortunately, you have this reversed, but close. the big OMGWTF DID I DO WRONG symbol is for a missing item mesh.

Hoping someone can point out where I fooked up, see screenie attatched. Image shows a Troll in action (Via Hentai Creatures)

Suspect I put something in the wrong place or wrong order, TES5Edit shows no error

Odds are you installed the mod contents in the wrong folder. That is usually the most common mistake due to how easy it is to manage. As I said above, missing meshes. The ESP is active, telling the game to look for 'X' mesh to use with 'Y' texture and since its not where the ESP is telling the game to look, you get that big ugly thing.

Double check the file paths for the mod 1st. Make sure nothing is misspelt and then check to make sure you didn't slip a data folder into your data folder. (Remember Data folders go into Skyrim folder in order to overwrite.)

Have sorted my issue sorta, got the trolls working but the giants are still being a pain. The model (mesh/texture) seems to be fine but the animation isnt. Not that much of an issue as giants not normally a target for me.

Have sorted my issue sorta, got the trolls working but the giants are still being a pain. The model (mesh/texture) seems to be fine but the animation isnt. Not that much of an issue as giants not normally a target for me.

Can't help there just yet as I have the same issue myself. Troll works fine but giants are clearly missing their bits when the action starts. NO missing mesh symbol though, so its a finer detail somewhere.

And Divines know I'd love to see this with horse support. I'm tired of most of the wild life air-humping my character when they actually manage to pin her down.

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update, not much of one I'm afraid.  I've hit the limit of my niskope wisdomz... that and the last week has been pretty rough IRL.  Since I obviously still have a bunch to learn, if someone else knows how to get the models working don't hold back. 

It's a shame, but I'm glad you tried Venatoris :)

• 3 weeks later...

[attachment=82283:AHorseOfCourse.7z]

/\

Don't use that, it's buggy, there still for testing purposes.

Edit: Try this one instead:

HopefullyUnfucked.7z

Just did the Horses, I'm assuming the other ones were already done right?

Should work fine, added to shadowmere as well (no new textures, just added the meshes) and SLNC ready......   I think... 

Should default to flacid for both, then erect with horses/shadowmere activated in SLNC (don't forget to turn on the mcm toggle).

82077754.gif

attachicon.gifAHorseOfCourse.7z

Should work fine, added to shadowmere as well (no new textures, just added the meshes) and SLNC ready......   I think... 

Should default to flacid for both, then erect with horses/shadowmere activated in SLNC (don't forget to turn on the mcm toggle).

82077754.gif

Ok just to be sure, just unzip it and drop it into data folder so it merges, then in the MC of SLNC make sure the horse is checked and it should work yes?

Just making sure as I am still in the modding phase of just doing everything with NMM and plug and play aspect of it.

82077754.gif

Ok just to be sure, just unzip it and drop it into data folder so it merges, then in the MC of SLNC make sure the horse is checked and it should work yes?

Just making sure as I am still in the modding phase of just doing everything with NMM and plug and play aspect of it.

Horse and Shadowmere in the SLNC mcm menu....  And "should" unless I forgot to pack something in with it.

82077754.gif

Horse and Shadowmere in the SLNC mcm menu....  And "should" unless I forgot to pack something in with it.

Just downloaded these It looks like some textures are messed up between regular horse and shadowmere

Problem was I only checked 1 horse, at night without nightvision, so the alpha issue wasn't apparent.

Have to unpack a bsa to double check a few things.

Fixed it I think:

Edited that previous post with new file, as I had linked directly to it from another thread.

Problem was I only checked 1 horse, at night without nightvision, so the alpha issue wasn't apparent.

Fixed it I think:

Edited that previous post with new file, as I had linked directly to it from another thread.

Looks good and works great. Thanks for doing this.

Fixed it I think:

Looks great, fantastic job and thanks.

I'm fairly sure a working set for Trolls is over in Panic's animation thread.

Idk about giants, I thought they were done somewhere too, but no one answered when I asked earlier, when I was in a tinkering mood.

I rarely see regular giants in my game, so I don't think I did those myself properly anyway.

I know I did get the "equipment" itself working, because I made a set for lurkers.

If it comes down to it I'll put a pack together of them for Panic to stick in his downloads for ease of access for everybody.

Idk about giants, I thought they were done somewhere too, but no one answered when I asked earlier, when I was in a tinkering mood.

I rarely see regular giants in my game, so I don't think I did those myself properly anyway.

I know I did get the "equipment" itself working, because I made a set for lurkers.

If it comes down to it I'll put a pack together of them for Panic to stick in his downloads for ease of access for everybody.

Please do it.

I believe the giants are in the main download but I might be wrong. Though having a single pack for all of panics stuff combined would never be a bad thing. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for replying so late Cyndi, i did not se your post before now :-/  There were some who tried to get the troll mesh to work ingame, but I think they had problems getting it to work properly (texture problems idk). Regarding the giant, I dont think that anyone have tried to make the mesh to work yet.

Sure, if you make a zip file with the working horse and the lurker, I'll post it up! :)

Sorry for replying so late Cyndi, i did not se your post before now :-/  There were some who tried to get the troll mesh to work ingame, but I think they had problems getting it to work properly (texture problems idk). Regarding the giant, I dont think that anyone have tried to make the mesh to work yet.

Sure, if you make a zip file with the working horse and the lurker, I'll post it up! :)

I'll try and do that tomorrow or the day after then.  Be a nice break from trying to screw with the 1.51 SL creature scripts.

About the lurker though....  I will say the texture looks like death eating a cracker  errr...  isn't quite right, I just tried to adjust the colors to sort of match... sort of....  well the vanilla texture for them looks like shit anyway so don't blame me xD