Sexualized creatures (models for Modders) updated 17.02.2014

View File

while I'm working with the various monster animations, I'm going to update the creatures sexual organs that I feel is is more appropriate, or need a change that makes animating easier.

A warning... I have not tested the models ingame since I'm not sure how to make a esp, but I believe the files and hierarchies are done right.

Changelog:

V4 updated 17.02.2014

- added erect and flacid penis for the horse

V3 updated 17.02.2014

- added erect and flacid penis for the giants

V2 updated 04.01.2014

- cleaned up, re-exported all meshes and added armored troll

V1 updated 17.12.2013

- added erect and flacid penis for all the different troll types

Permissions: You can use this file however you like. I won't require credit, but I do appreciate it alot:) Feel free to rename, re-upload or change anything in this file if you want.

Discreet and... let's go with realistic. I approve. C:

Thanks, it was realism i was going for :)

I hope PETA doesn't get a hold of you after you captured a troll just to study his genitals ; )

The animal cruelty paid off though, I hope the nude creatures addon gets an update, when the animation is done and maybe integrated into sl.

While you're on trolls . . .

Dawnguard has the armored trolls - see file dawnguard.bsa

Nice work, btw! :cool:

Thanks. I knew it was something I had forgotten, I will create models for them in the next update :)

Trolls make use of circumcision?

Troll culture, dont judge :P  nah it's laziness, I modified the erect model and painted the textures quickly in Mudbox ...​​ I'll see if I make a better version when I finish with the troll animations :)

• 2 weeks later...

@panic Great  job!

I tried to apply the textures in nifskope (adjusting the right path "textures\actors\troll\troll_frost_texture_erect.dds" etc)

..but they seem "blank"

- troll_cave_texture_erect.dds

- troll_cave_texture_flacid.dds

- troll_frost_texture_erect.dds

- troll_frost_texture_flacid.dds

- troll_uderfrykte_erect.dds

- troll_uderfrykte_flacid.dds

you can check these textures in the .rar file?

thnks!  :)

(we have to correct the BSShaderTexturesSet paths of all *.nif in nifskope, because now pointing in "custom models\data\textures\actors\troll\...")  ;)

edit: I download again the .rar file, now the textures are ok.

it was probably my problem (connection). sorry  :P

• 2 weeks later...

@panic Great  job!

I tried to apply the textures in nifskope (adjusting the right path "textures\actors\troll\troll_frost_texture_erect.dds" etc)

..but they seem "blank"

- troll_cave_texture_erect.dds

- troll_cave_texture_flacid.dds

- troll_frost_texture_erect.dds

- troll_frost_texture_flacid.dds

- troll_uderfrykte_erect.dds

- troll_uderfrykte_flacid.dds

you can check these textures in the .rar file?

thnks!  :)

(we have to correct the BSShaderTexturesSet paths of all *.nif in nifskope, because now pointing in "custom models\data\textures\actors\troll\...")  ;)

edit: I download again the .rar file, now the textures are ok.

it was probably my problem (connection). sorry  :P

Which files do you rename to get these to work? I can't seem to make it work D:

I can't see the troll schlongs. I just copied all the files in the right subdirectories. But I don't see anything in game. What I'm doing wrong?

snip

Which files do you rename to get these to work? I can't seem to make it work D:

There is a work around to have the new troll penis ingame Sexualized Trolls

You my need to tweak the texture or nif's a bit if you don't like the look.

• 1 month later...

AWESOME work!

Are there any plans in the works to integrate the giant with bestiality animation pack/extras or to create a standalone workaround like for the trolls?

Thanks, I dont think there is anyone who have tried or have plans to make a workaround for it yet.

I've been slowing chipping away at it actually.   :)

Texture pathing was pretty simple, as was changing the armor addon mesh path in the CK  There were a few other settings on the mesh that I adjusted so far:  UV Scale (Skyrim typically uses X=1, Y=1), Emissive Multiple (typically = 1), and Texture Clamp Mode (Skyrim uses WRAP_S_WRAP_T).  Lighting Effect 1 and 2 may also need some tweaking to bring the values more in line with other models I've picked at or examined from the unpacked vanilla bsa files and with the other settings I've changed.

Basically I have managed to make the error marker (the angry red triangle with exclamation) go away and the body appear. The three things I have yet to figure out how to fix are:

1. There is what I call vertice exploding where certain places on the body stretch out into infinity in straight lines.

2. The genitals during sex detach and "float" behind the giant's body (even facing the wrong direction) which I know is a skeleton issue (which I honestly know nothing about fixing yet).

3. Creating the NiAlphaProperty entry linked to the BSLightingShaderProperty of the main NiTriShape branch for the giant's body itself. This is needed to replace the NiMaterialProperty that the game engine doesn't care for, unfortunately my NifSkope skills are still limited in this regard.

If I can figure this out before anyone else I'll send you the files.

Nice :)... It's possible I've done something wrong during the export or there is something wrong with my version of niftools, I can send you the 3ds max file if it can be of anny help to you.

AWESOME work!

Are there any plans in the works to integrate the giant with bestiality animation pack/extras or to create a standalone workaround like for the trolls?

Thanks, I dont think there is anyone who have tried or have plans to make a workaround for it yet.

I've been slowing chipping away at it actually.   :)

Texture pathing was pretty simple, as was changing the armor addon mesh path in the CK  There were a few other settings on the mesh that I adjusted so far:  UV Scale (Skyrim typically uses X=1, Y=1), Emissive Multiple (typically = 1), and Texture Clamp Mode (Skyrim uses WRAP_S_WRAP_T).  Lighting Effect 1 and 2 may also need some tweaking to bring the values more in line with other models I've picked at or examined from the unpacked vanilla bsa files and with the other settings I've changed.

Basically I have managed to make the error marker (the angry red triangle with exclamation) go away and the body appear. The three things I have yet to figure out how to fix are:

1. There is what I call vertice exploding where certain places on the body stretch out into infinity in straight lines.

2. The genitals during sex detach and "float" behind the giant's body (even facing the wrong direction) which I know is a skeleton issue (which I honestly know nothing about fixing yet).

3. Creating the NiAlphaProperty entry linked to the BSLightingShaderProperty of the main NiTriShape branch for the giant's body itself. This is needed to replace the NiMaterialProperty that the game engine doesn't care for, unfortunately my NifSkope skills are still limited in this regard.

If I can figure this out before anyone else I'll send you the files.

Nice :)... It's possible I've done something wrong during the export or there is something wrong with my version of niftools, I can send you the 3ds max file if it can be of anny help to you.

I don't see that you did anything wrong, your work is truly quite well done.  Niftools for Skyrim however can do some really wonky things to meshes.  Have to say, this would probably be WAY easier to learn if Niftools actually worked the way it is supposed to.  Good news though, I've made some progress.  Textures are all working, I just have to adjust for a couple seams (resulting from my tweaks) on the body around the waist and up the sides of the torso. I think I borked the arms somehow (admittedly still learning) between the hands and shoulders, that is what is stretching out in straight lines for a great distance. The dangly (or not so dangly) bits are now where they should be and with no texture issues. 

Thanks... yes Niftools is very buggy, this also when converting animations to kf :-/Good to hear that you have had progress with the giant model!

Yes I have seen that before it means one of the textures was not installed correctly in my experience.

Unfortunately, you have this reversed, but close. the big OMGWTF DID I DO WRONG symbol is for a missing item mesh.

Hoping someone can point out where I fooked up, see screenie attatched. Image shows a Troll in action (Via Hentai Creatures)

Suspect I put something in the wrong place or wrong order, TES5Edit shows no error

Odds are you installed the mod contents in the wrong folder. That is usually the most common mistake due to how easy it is to manage. As I said above, missing meshes. The ESP is active, telling the game to look for 'X' mesh to use with 'Y' texture and since its not where the ESP is telling the game to look, you get that big ugly thing.

Double check the file paths for the mod 1st. Make sure nothing is misspelt and then check to make sure you didn't slip a data folder into your data folder. (Remember Data folders go into Skyrim folder in order to overwrite.)