Assorted Outfits UNPB-BBP

Does anyone have an english translation for the LB Lady Ritual journal information? I have the mod already, but its all in russian so I've no idea on what to do for the "hidden quest".

Any help appreciated, but don't redirect me to Krista please, she doesn't do english.

Maybe try here

http://vladcepesh.blogspot.co.uk/p/eve.html?zx=4efa70539aaa882

" This blog is continuation of BlackElf Skyrim Demonica English version mods. "

• 1 year later...
18 minutes ago, the_w said:

Once you get it, I found a bbp version on Baidu but the site won't let me download it for some reason. If you decide to get this, can you PM it to me?

Baidu is funny.  For the last few months (at least for me) the links disappear almost immediately after entering the download page.  You can still download from there but you have to refresh the page, then have your mouse pointer hovering over the box that it appears/disappears at.  You click as soon as it appears and it will still allow you to download it. Maybe it is because they want people to log onto their system or something, but that is what I do and if you time it just right you start the download.