Assorted Outfits UNPB-BBP

These are really great armors...any chance a collection of all of them in a single .esp file is in the future?  I'd like them all, but I need to show some mercy to my mod load...-=x

TES5Edit is your friend....  There are some great mod combiner scripts, or you can just do it manually, i prefer manually myself, but that will get your load order sorted out fast.  I will not be doing any changes in the esp files myself, just the meshes.

Mesh conversion has turned out to be a great thing to do while watching the cup :)

WIP:

Lady Morag Tong

xindex.php,qapp=downloads,amodule=displa

just a tiny bit of clipping to sort out.

Oh you are welcome, it is really easy TES5edit, you should try yourself. If you want help you can send me message 

One of these days I might take you up on that, when I have a little more time. 

Thanks for keeping the torch burning for UNPB, Nago. It's a shame more conversions aren't done for that body these days. 

Speaking of, when you get a chance, man, check out Lady Sexy and Valkyrie for the Lady Body. Both of those have sweet detail, and would look wicked on the UNPB body. 

One of these days I might take you up on that, when I have a little more time. 

Thanks for keeping the torch burning for UNPB, Nago. It's a shame more conversions aren't done for that body these days. 

Speaking of, when you get a chance, man, check out Lady Sexy and Valkyrie for the Lady Body. Both of those have sweet detail, and would look wicked on the UNPB body. 

I still think it's the best of the UNP series. :D  & both of those are on the list, just haven't got around to them yet.

Finished the Morag Tong outfit

Done:

Lady Morag Tong

Just want to drop by and say thanks! The lady body armor selections are exquisitely detailed and amazing, and they look even more stunning in game, I always wanted to have some of them on my character, unfortunately no one has done any conversions of them, well until now, anyway my heartfelt thanks to you!! Will be looking forward to more stuffs coming from you!

Here is a merged plugin for the following esp :

Merged Plugin:
  LB Dragon Princess.esp
  LB Blood Mage.esp
  LB Lady Arcana.esp
  LB Lady MoragTong.esp
  LB Blood of the Divines.esp
  LB Lydia Armor.esp
  LB Lady Chaos.esp

I used BlackElf esps (translated into english). Note that it should work regardless of the meshes that are used.

There's also a bat file to add all items to inventory for quick testing. I made a TES5Edit script for this, if anyone is interested.

Also, while testing, I wrote down some problems (I'm using the english translated names) :

Arcana (the loincloth) explodes if using a body weight < 100

Blood Mage Fingerless Gloves : clips on right hand

The wraps around the arms of the Divine Cuirass looked totally black, but maybe it was bad lighting in my test cell

Divine Gauntlets are clipping in the hands

Divine necklace is invisible

Dragon boots : part of the mesh is invisible

Thanks again for the conversion.

Edit : see here for the merged file : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24095-assorted-outfits-unpb-bbp/page-3?do=findComment&comment=825052

Merged Plugin:

LB Dragon Princess.esp

LB Blood Mage.esp

LB Lady Arcana.esp

LB Lady MoragTong.esp

LB Lydia Armor.esp

LB Lady Chaos.esp

I used BlackElf esps (translated into english). Note that it should work regardless of the meshes that are used.

There's also a bat file to add all items to inventory for quick testing. I made a TES5Edit script for this, if anyone is interested.

Also, while testing, I wrote down some problems (I'm using the english translated names) :

The wraps around the arms of the Divine Cuirass looked totally black, but maybe it was bad lighting in my test cell

take some screen shots and post them please of what you are seeing.

hi i just download and got the Lady arcana outfit. when i equip it, my characters nipples and part of her tattoos dissapear can someone tell me what i did wrong i am new to modding.

The arcana outfit came with a tattooed skin in the original esp file that gets enabled when you equip the outfit. That might be causing the issue.  You would need to open the file in TES5Edit or the Creation Kit and disable the applied skin change.  it will take less than a minute.  That would be my guess anyway.

Might try that.  When i equip it, the PC skin gets weird, and the armor mesh kind of explodes.

The skin look like LB , but body change not work. Somthing is wrong.

Merged Plugin:

LB Dragon Princess.esp

LB Blood Mage.esp

LB Lady Arcana.esp

LB Lady MoragTong.esp

LB Lydia Armor.esp

LB Lady Chaos.esp

Sure thing, here they are. Let me know if you need further testing.

Need to reupload the merged patch, for whatever reason I added Lydia armor and forgot Dark Queen. That's why insomnia is bad for you :)

LBShots.7z

LB Merged.7z

Merged Plugin:

LB Dragon Princess.esp

LB Blood Mage.esp

LB Lady Arcana.esp

LB Lady MoragTong.esp

LB Lydia Armor.esp

LB Lady Chaos.esp

Sure thing, here they are. Let me know if you need further testing.

Need to reupload the merged patch, for whatever reason I added Lydia armor and forgot Dark Queen. That's why insomnia is bad for you :)

Ok, the arcana texture issues are from the esp file.  I have been trying to avoid any esp editing, but I guess I am going to have to upload an esp with those textures removed.  I am going to do some additional editing on the meshes and fix those weighting issues this afternoon.  

The bloodmage gloves I will fix, the inverted sleeves I have attempted to fix but have been unable to, so I don't have any kind of eta on that, anyone who can tell me how (plus the skirt stretching) I am all ears.  I will also take a look at the other items you listed.

***Update***  Uploaded new file for Arcana.  This fixes the sandals, the piercings, & the glove issues.  It also contains a few changes to the esp, it is now in english & the tattoo skin has been removed.  I did not see any issues, but let me know if you come across any.  The necklace however I could not find anything wrong with.  I have posted some pics of the different weights.  Is anyone else having issues with the necklace clipping?

ArcanaNecklaceFixes_01.jpg

ArcanaSandalFixes_01.jpg

***Update 2*** New file for the Blood of the Divines.  This renames the snow armor textures to the correct names, Fixes issues with the ebony gloves not appearing, and with the light gloves changing textures.  Fixes the issue with the necklace not appearing. (Damn, this is harder than I thought lol :)

The textures needed for the snow armor in the dragon princess are included in the blood of the divines, so if you get the updated file for that you will have that issue gone.  The boots unfortunately like the sleeves with the blood mage,  I don't know how to fix that :(  Anyone know how?

****Update 3****  Yes another one,  (Clean up day apparently) This update fixes the mid weight issues with the dark queen meshes.  No more issues with this one now.

With all three of these updates, just overwrite your current files with the new ones and you are good to go.

****Update #4****  I finally figured out (thnx to ZQuad) how to fix the Blood Mage Sleeves & Dragon Princess Boots.  The new Dragon Princess file is already posted with the fixed meshes, I will have the Blood Mage one up as soon as I finish the glove clipping.

**** Update #5 **** Alright, updated Blood Mage file is up with sleeves appearing correctly and the glove mesh no longer clipping.  That should take care of outstanding issues except for  the skirt stretch which i do not know how to do.  Anyway, I am working on another set, hopefully I can have something up Manhana.

Hi ! Thanks for your great work !

Could you add an .esp file for the Snake armor please so i could get it in my game ?

Also i didn't find your updated files : in my game, Lady Arcana armor and dragon princess have Lady body skin.

I have no clue what's going on...I tried out Aleanne's merged .esp (thanks for that~!), and see the armors listed top be crafted at the forge, but when I craft them and equip them, they're invisible. Any help on this for me would be greatly appreciated...or just point me in the direction of a easy to understand clear source to help me fix things.  Hopefully I can figure it out... :-/                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

I have no clue what's going on...I tried out Aleanne's merged .esp (thanks for that~!), and see the armors listed top be crafted at the forge, but when I craft them and equip them, they're invisible. Any help on this for me would be greatly appreciated...or just point me in the direction of a easy to understand clear source to help me fix things.  Hopefully I can figure it out... :-/                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

I hope you download meshes and textures for all armor. And do you play custom race ? Sometimes it's problem.

Hi ! Thanks for your great work !

Could you add an .esp file for the Snake armor please so i could get it in my game ?

Also i didn't find your updated files : in my game, Lady Arcana armor and dragon princess have Lady body skin.

The original file needed to be downloaded from the source

http://www.mediafire.com/download/yb6btwqbjif780w/Snake+Armor+Sevenbase+Bombshell.7z

Install the original mod then overwrite with my changed meshes.

About the other corrected files, I deleted the old files and uploaded new ones, just re-download the Bloodmage, Dragon Princess, Dark Queen & Arcana files (Any that you are currently using) and overwrite the old files already in your installation.  You should be good from there.

& Romualda5 is absolutely correct, if you want to use these with a custom race you must use a patch or edit the esp file directly to add your custom race.  Once again, TES5Edit is your friend.

WIP:

Lady Sexy

LadySexy_UNPBBBP_01.jpg

There is a slight clipping on one of the breasts on the lowest weight when walking.  I will work on it again when I get a moment.

I hope you download meshes and textures for all armor. And do you play custom race ? Sometimes it's problem.

Custom race was the issue....thanks for that!

Done:

Nia with working weight slider

NiaOutfit_UNPBBBP_01.jpg

NiaOutfit_UNPBBBP_02.jpg

It always bothered me that B3lisario's conversion of the Nia outfit did not have a working weight slider.  So this conversions fixes that and also adds the seperate top and panty to the set, both items can be crafted the same as the main outfit.  The stats of both pieces equal the full outfit.  The panty uses slot 52.

Done:

Lady Sexy

Dude you're just super! Thank you very much for all this conversion!

2 bugs in Lady Sexy - it is possible fix this corset and boots?attachicon.gifTESV_2014_06_23_17_17_05_187.jpgattachicon.gifTESV_2014_06_23_17_17_34_746.jpg

The boots were an easy fix, I am uploading it now (just had to double side the texture)

LadySexy_OpenCorset.jpg

The corset is  a different issue.  If you look at the mesh in nifskope you can see that the distortion is not there.  The distortion is caused by the mesh stretching to follow the BBP animations or HDT physics. It's not technically a bug, not really a whole lot i can do about that.  At least not that I know of.

I had problems opening up Lady Chaos in the Creation Kit, even after changing the Russian words to English in TES5Edit (something about missing or blank lines referencing the DLC).  So I made an ESP from scratch that set the outfit to light armor.  It has the same rating and category as dragonscale.  It's craftable and temperable at any forge/workbench.

I'm uploading it here in case it helps anyone.

LadyChaosAdjusted.esp

Done:

Lady Rappelz

LadyRappelz_UNPBBBP_01.jpg

LadyRappelz_UNPBBBP_02.jpg

Sorry for those that were waiting on this one.  It really was not a teaser, I just could not get it satisfactory.  I have redone the damn 0 weight leather only one 12 times to get it working finally without clipping.  (still might be a tiny bit on lowest wieight with HDT, but didn't see any in the last test with jumping, crouching & running.  Anyway, enjoy!  Now I have some time to work on some new stuff.

Lady Ritual (from Jewelry mod)

wip_ladyritual.jpg

Also a question, anyone who used my stuff from fallout knows that I love pieced out outfits, mix & match stuff.  Is there any interest in my releasing some of these outfits broken into parts?

ArcanaParts_01.jpg

ArcanaParts_02.jpg

Also a question, anyone who used my stuff from fallout knows that I love pieced out outfits, mix & match stuff.  Is there any interest in my releasing some of these outfits broken into parts?

ArcanaParts_01.jpg

ArcanaParts_02.jpg

Absolutely.  More customization options is always a plus.