Assorted Outfits UNPB-BBP

Um hi guys i seem to have hit another bump. I tried to open this file in Creation kit so i could add some armor value to it but when it trys to load the files and trys to open Update.esm it gives me an error about not being able to read the English and closes creation kit. I tried other armor mod files and they work fine just the LD Arcana file doesnt seem to want to load up. is there any way to get around this or do i have to ask its creator to make the adjustment so that the armor can get some armor points on it?

Change the russian text in TES5Edit to english before you upload it.  You also have to change the object effect names as they are in russian too.  Just look through the mod in TES5Edit and change all the gobblygook to english before you load in Creation Kit.  (Or even easier, just make your armor value change in TES5Edit without opening creation kit at all...) Questions along this line are better suited to a support forum for creation kit or TES5Edit though, or feel free to PM me, i'll be happy to help you with it.

What are the keywords for Lady Chaos? I've done help chaos, lady, lb and a few others and nothing shows up.

It was modded for Russian players, so it's still in Russian script. That said, its a cloth set, so you can craft it at the forge under "Misc."

I'm looking forward to seeing what you convert next, nagothm. I'm still holding out hope for seeing a UNPB conversion of Blood of the Divines.

Uhm, encountered a problem. All images on the first post are unavailable for me. Anyone else has this problem?

The links in LL keep changing for some reason, thats the second time.  I updated the links again.  They should show fine now.

What are the keywords for Lady Chaos? I've done help chaos, lady, lb and a few others and nothing shows up.

****See below****

Could someone make a detail description on how to acquire the items please? and if we need to download the actual Arcana mod before and then replace it with your files.

Thanks in advance.

****See below****

It was modded for Russian players, so it's still in Russian script. That said, its a cloth set, so you can craft it at the forge under "Misc."

I'm looking forward to seeing what you convert next, nagothm. I'm still holding out hope for seeing a UNPB conversion of Blood of the Divines.

That is it exactly, some of the names are in English but the majority of the Krista mods are still going to be messed up  as the original esp is using Russian characters.  It is going to be hard to use help to locate the items as well because they are in Russian.  As delakh said, they all have recipes, just go to the forge and see what you need to craft them.

@Delakh, I'll push the divines to the front, that should be a relatively easy conversion.  Just trying to put the finishing touches on a UNPB BBP of lady rappelz.  Still clips a tiny bit on the lowest weight setting while walking when you get a big boob bounce (HDT).  I don't think it would even have an issue if you don't use HDT.  I've reworked it several times but i have zero skill with weight painting, so not sure if its gonna get any better with me touching it.

WIP

Lady Rappelz

xindex.php,qapp=downloads,amodule=displa

There is a slight clipping on one of the breasts on the lowest weight when walking.  I will work on it again when I get a moment.

@Delakh, I'll push the divines to the front, that should be a relatively easy conversion.  

Awesome. I've really been digging all these UNPB armors. It's a shame that body isn't modded for as much these days.

hm, i can not find the download for the assassin armor

thanks for help

Are you talking about in-game? If that's what you meant, you need to spell it "assasian" in the console.

hm, i can not find the download for the assassin armor

thanks for help

Are you talking about in-game? If that's what you meant, you need to spell it "assasian" in the console.

no, what file i need to download?^^

OrientalUNPBBBP or if you want the one where you can remove the UW get the OrientalUNPBBPParts

Done:

Lady Blood of the Divines

Hello! Thank you very much for your conversions! Unfortunately some of them do not work great for me because my character has very very small breast, but Divine Blood converison work perfect!

I hope u will not mind, i have attached a file that has .esp and some .nif with some changes and english translation? I will list:

-Translated armor names to english (Divine Blood ...)

-Change Amulet slot to Amulet 

-Remove Worldspace edit (Chest)

I also found some error in Nif i fix:

-Heavy Gauntlet _0 file had wrong skinned slot so it did not show up

-Light Gauntlet used wrong texture path

-Amulet changed to Amulet slot

There is still a problem that Light Snow armor uses a texture file that is not included (textures\lady\snowbody01.dds), if you have would you maybe share it? Thank you again and please do more conversion!

LadyBloodoftheDivines_UNPBBBP edits.7z

Dude, you're a boss. :D  I've been waiting for a Divines armor conversion for a long ass time.

There is still a problem that Light Snow armor uses a texture file that is not included (textures\lady\snowbody01.dds), if you have would you maybe share it? Thank you again and please do more conversion!

I pulled these out of the original Blood of the Divines file for Lady Body. 

SnowBody.dds

SnowBody_n.dds

If the texture paths are the same in your esp, it should work. Just copypasta these into the proper file and voila.

Edit: Huh. Strange -- the snow armor is completely invisible on my body. It looks like my head, hands and feet are floating in midair.lol

Great, thank you Delakh!!!

Hey, no problem. One question, though. Are you sure your English esp's mesh path to the snow armor is correct? The other two armors work as intended, but the snow armor is invisible on my body. 

The snow armor not working is my error, I forgot the last step on the snow one.  I will have the fix up momentarily.  I am also including the snow textures in the file, thanks for those Delakh, they weren't in my file I got from Krista's site.  Oh, and I got all my images in the thread cleaned up finally.

***Updated file with corrected Snow version is up.***

A few other things I have been working on, still have to seek permissions on them.  Does anyone have a link to the first one?  I originally found it on nexus, but have been unable to find it again.  I'm not sure if it is even there anymore.

WIP:

(Not Sure?)

Done, just have to seek the permissions.

WIP:

Elegant Wedding Dress

WIP:

Mini Sage

Tiny bit of work still to do and have to seek permissions.

Great, thank you Delakh!!!

Hey, no problem. One question, though. Are you sure your English esp's mesh path to the snow armor is correct? The other two armors work as intended, but the snow armor is invisible on my body. 

The snow armor not working is my error, I forgot the last step on the snow one.  I will have the fix up momentarily.  I am also including the snow textures in the file, thanks for those Delakh, they weren't in my file I got from Krista's site.  Oh, and I got all my images in the thread cleaned up finally.

***Updated file with corrected Snow version is up.***

A few other things I have been working on, still have to seek permissions on them.  Does anyone have a link to the first one?  I originally found it on nexus, but have been unable to find it again.  I'm not sure if it is even there anymore.

WIP:

(Not Sure?)

WIP:

Elegant Wedding Dress

WIP:

Mini Sage

Tiny bit of work still to do and have to seek permissions.

You rock, man. I'm looking forward to seeing the Snow Armor in-game.

Edit: Gah, I'm getting blue textures, even with the snow armor textures in the file with the others.

Ruok, you might want to check and see if the texture path on your English esp is pointing to the snow armor textures. It doesn't seem to be reading them on my end.

XD yes i know... here's what the nif point to: textures\lady\snowbody01.dds and textures\lady\snowbody01_n.dds - as you can see, for some reason the two file need a "01" in filename. Change the filename, then you will finally have it in game correctly!

Awesome. Thanks for making an English esp, by the way. It makes things much easier to find.

naghotm, i think i saw the draugr armor in LoverLab first time... Maybe look here for author if it's no longer on the Nexus site?

any idea whatsoever as to what the name might have been?  I don't keep armor/clothing/weapon mods separate.  I have a master file that I combine all those types of mods into.  It's great usually, but for tracking where something came from it is a nightmare :D