Assorted Outfits UNPB-BBP

View File

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manual Installation:

---------------------------------

Extract the archives to your Skyrim data folder and enable the esp. Or just use Mod Organizer (much easier).

Manual Uninstallation:

-----------------------------------

If you used the mod organizer simply remove the mod, otherwise look in the zip file, find the items listed and delete them and the esp file (if there is one). Done.

Change Log:

---------------------

Version 2.0 Removed Lady Outfits as requested.

Version 1.9

•Added Lady Ritual By Krista

Version 1.8b

•Added Lady Rappelz by Krista (added corrected file, sorry to everyone that downloaded the CBBE version yesterday :D)

Version 1.7b

•Added fix for Lady Sexy Boots

Version 1.7

•Added Nia with working weight slider (Originally by B3lisario)

Version 1.6

•Added Lady Sexy by Krista

Version 1.5f

•Added Fixes to Lady Dark Queen, Blood of the Divines, Lady Arcana, & Blood Mage

Version 1.5

•Added Lady Morag Tong by Krista

Version 1.4

•Added Lady Blood of the Divines by Krista ... Added fix for snow armor

Version 1.3

•Added Lady Chaos by Krista

Version 1.2

•Added Snake Armor by ?

Version 1.1

•Added Lady Arcana by Krista

•Added Lady Dark Queen by Krista

•Added Lady Blood Mage by Krista

•Added Lady Dragon Princess by Krista

Version 1.0

•Added Asian Assassin by Singlebelong

Credits:

---------------------

Bethesda for the game

The creators of Nifskope

Zquad1 for his Blender Tutorial - Here

HydrogensaysHDT for his ingenious HDT mods Support thread Here

B3lisario whose awesome conversions drew me to the UNPB body in the first place.

Singlebelong for the Oriental Weapon & Armor Set

? for the Snake Armor

Usage:

----------------------

All of my files are free to use resources. Credit is nice, but not required.

There is one caveat, None of my files may be used in paid mods or loaded to steam for any reason. I strongly feel that opening the door to pay to play mods will be the destruction of the best part of the communities that have built up around modding Bethesda and other games.

Known Issues:

There may be some slight clipping in extreme positions with these conversions. There is also an annoying issue that causes some of the skirts to stretch in the dead center. If anyone can offer some help in getting rid of the issues I would be more than happy to hear from you.

Tools Used:

------------------------

Nifskope

Blender

TES5Edit

Done:

Lady Ritual (from Jewelry mod) (No Longer Posted, Sorry)

LadyRitual_UNPBBBP_02.jpg

Clipping in the zero weight is fixed, although if you use very bouncy HDT you might still see some.  Skirt has the same stretchy issue, am working on learning 3DSMax so will fix all the skirt weighting at that time.

Lady Rappelz   (No Longer Posted, Sorry)

LadyRappelz_UNPBBBP_01.jpg

LadyRappelz_UNPBBBP_02.jpg

Nia with working weight slider

NiaOutfit_UNPBBBP_01.jpgNiaOutfit_UNPBBBP_02.jpg

Lady Sexy   (No Longer Posted, Sorry)

LadySexy_UNPBBBP_05.jpgLadySexy_UNPBBBP_01a.jpg

LadySexy_UNPBBBP_02.jpgLadySexy_UNPBBBP_03.jpg

Make sure to get additional file for boot fix.

Lady Morag Tong   (No Longer Posted, Sorry)

LadyMoragTong_UNPBBBP_01.jpgLadyMoragTong_UNPBBBP_02.jpg

Lady Dark Queen   (No Longer Posted, Sorry)

LadyDarkQueen_UNPB_01.jpgLadyDarkQueen_UNPB_02.jpg

Lady Blood Mage   (No Longer Posted, Sorry)

LadyBloodMage_UNPB_01.jpg

Lady Chaos   (No Longer Posted, Sorry)

LadyChaos_UNPBBBP_1.jpg

Lady Arcana   (No Longer Posted, Sorry)

LadyArcana_UNPB_01.jpg

LadyArcana_UNPB_02.jpg

Lady Blood of the Divines   (No Longer Posted, Sorry)

BOTD_UNPBBBP_01.jpgBOTD_UNPBBBP_02.jpg

BOTD_UNPBBBP_03.jpg

Lady Dragon Princess   (No Longer Posted, Sorry)

DragonPrincess_UNPB_01.jpgDragonPrincess_UNPB_02.jpg

Snake Armor

SnakeArmor_UNPBBBP_01.jpg

Oriental Assassin

OrientalAssassin_UNPBBBP_01.jpg

OrientalAssassin_UNPBBBP_02.jpg

WIP:

Momiji Mummy (+Parts) by Shippin

MomijiMummy_UNPBBBP_02.jpg

MomijiMummy_UNPBBBP_01.jpg

Draugr Wraps

DraugrWraps_UNPB_01.jpg

Elegant Wedding Dress

ElegantWeddingDress_UNPBBBP.jpg

Nice work on this! Lady arcana UNPB bbp version has already been done, and it's included in one of CHAPI's UNPB packs(search "chapi" in the adult forum), it just doesn't support weight slider.

Edit: Tried it in game, there are some clipping issues when your weight is under 30 or so, the lower the weight, the more clipping shows, the pic I attach here is at 0 weight. I am using UNPB tbbp body+HDT physics, not sure if that's the cause.

post-52308-0-57135600-1387270641_thumb.jpg

Nice work on this! Lady arcana UNPB bbp version has already been done, and it's included in one of CHAPI's UNPB packs(search "chapi" in the adult forum), it just doesn't support weight slider.

Edit: Tried it in game, there are some clipping issues when your weight is under 30 or so, the lower the weight, the more clipping shows, the pic I attach here is at 0 weight. I am using UNPB tbbp body+HDT physics, not sure if that's the cause.

I did not know that Chapi had converted Arcana, I would just have tried working with the weight slider lol, oh well.  I don't use Chapi's stuff because I don't play at full weight and so there was always problems with wrists & ankles.  Guess I need to take another look at his/her stuff.

As for this outfit, hmm,  I tried it in combat & sneak, jumping etc, and did not get any issues.  I will go back and check it out and see if reweighting it solves the issue.  Is that the rubbing idle from the manga body?  so I can know which one to check.  I don't think the tbbp body would make a difference as that body is being replaced with this one, but someone with more knowledge than me may have a better explanation.

• 5 months later...

I have received no response on the LB ones, so am going ahead with posting some until I hear differently,

Not perfect conversions as I am still learning.  Anyone know how to fix (in blender) a texture issue where the texture appears on the inside of a mesh and not the outside, or the skirt stretch thingy?

error_01.jpg

error_02.jpg

I have received no response on the LB ones, so am going ahead with posting some until I hear differently,

Not perfect conversions as I am still learning.  Anyone know how to fix (in blender) a texture issue where the texture appears on the inside of a mesh and not the outside, or the skirt stretch thingy?

error_01.jpg

error_02.jpg

Very nice, thanks. Now I'll make some popcorn and wait for Krista to arrive here :P. I already downloaded and stored them in my stash (my preeeecious..) so I'm good.

>Anyone know how to fix (in blender) a texture issue where the texture appears on the inside of a mesh and not the outside

In Nifskope, try mesh>flip faces. Seems to correct the issue, but didn't tested it in game.

As for the stretching, I guess it's a weight paint / influence issue but I don't really know.

error_01.jpg

error_02.jpg

Very nice, thanks. Now I'll make some popcorn and wait for Krista to arrive here :P. I already downloaded and stored them in my stash (my preeeecious..) so I'm good.

>Anyone know how to fix (in blender) a texture issue where the texture appears on the inside of a mesh and not the outside

In Nifskope, try mesh>flip faces. Seems to correct the issue, but didn't tested it in game.

As for the stretching, I guess it's a weight paint / influence issue but I don't really know.

Yep, figure I'll get a response now :D  Thanks for the tip in nifskope I will try it out.

How to get them?  Location, item codes?

Everything in the file except for the updated meshes are the original files by Krista, so some even have the Cyrillic names.  To get the items you use the recipes included with the mod.

I wish this version of the assasin outfit also came with the facemask and scarf and whatever else was missing. Unless I can just grab those meshes and textures from the original and the .esp will recognize those?

Exactly, just install the original mod that has those items then overwrite the meshes with my updated ones, then you are good.

hi i just download and got the Lady arcana outfit. when i equip it, my characters nipples and part of her tattoos dissapear can someone tell me what i did wrong i am new to modding.

The arcana outfit came with a tattooed skin in the original esp file that gets enabled when you equip the outfit. That might be causing the issue.  You would need to open the file in TES5Edit or the Creation Kit and disable the applied skin change.  it will take less than a minute.  That would be my guess anyway.

hi i just download and got the Lady arcana outfit. when i equip it, my characters nipples and part of her tattoos dissapear can someone tell me what i did wrong i am new to modding.

The arcana outfit came with a tattooed skin in the original esp file that gets enabled when you equip the outfit. That might be causing the issue.  You would need to open the file in TES5Edit or the Creation Kit and disable the applied skin change.  it will take less than a minute.  That would be my guess anyway.

Might try that.  When i equip it, the PC skin gets weird, and the armor mesh kind of explodes.

New WIP: (Almost finished)

Lady Chaos

xindex.php,qapp=downloads,amodule=displa

Just have to clean up breast clipping on low weight.

WIP:  I picked this up a while ago on Nexus but cannot find the mod now.  Does anyone have a link to the mod?   I just added the BBP and a small adjustment on the skirt where it hung wierdly.

Might try that.  When i equip it, the PC skin gets weird, and the armor mesh kind of explodes.

One of them isn't converted (the one with the 950 gp cost).

One of them isn't converted (the one with the 950 gp cost).

Yes the Vampire Lord outfit that came in the same pack is still giving me trouble, that is the 950g one  "Áðîíÿ Äðåâíåãî Âàìïèðà", so i did not include it.  The rest of the mod, the arcana stuff, works fine except for the tatooed skin thing which is because the tattooed skin that it is applying is a lady body skin, not the UNP skin. (I can't do skin textures)

Um hi guys i seem to have hit another bump. I tried to open this file in Creation kit so i could add some armor value to it but when it trys to load the files and trys to open Update.esm it gives me an error about not being able to read the English and closes creation kit. I tried other armor mod files and they work fine just the LD Arcana file doesnt seem to want to load up. is there any way to get around this or do i have to ask its creator to make the adjustment so that the armor can get some armor points on it?