Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

3 minutes ago, dedise said:

I'm sorry if this has been answered before just haven't found it myself and there's a lot of pages to click through but how do you get the kneel and crawl animations to work? I hit the keys to do them and I get a notification that I am but my character just continues to stand.

Some people have reported they only work for them after the first enslavement by SD+

I have never been able to reproduce that issue but you can try that.

22 minutes ago, dedise said:

Sadly I have been and it still doesn't work :/. Been enslaved through starting the sangunie quest line and through daymol. Only way I haven't tried is through willingly submiting so maybe i'll try that and see if that fixes it for whatever reason. 

Did you run FNIS for users?

A couple of queries regarding this. I tried this a couple of months ago, admittedly it was the SE port not the mainline, but had some issues and I'm not sure if I missed something or if I encountered legitimate bugs/limitations, or if it was a settings cockup on my end or a port issue.

I managed to kill my master and escape but it didn't seem to remove me from the factions it added. Is there a specific trigger for that? As it was I basically walked out of the bandit fort ,the one with the bounty hunters take you to with the associated wife quest, without any resistance. I waited a couple of days then came back to check if it had cleared the faction but they were still all friendly.

Is there a way to get enslavement to be chance based via death alternative? From my understanding that takes a first come first serve approach to the possible scenarios. I think as it stands it may be possible going the route of "SL Defeat -> Simple Slavery -> SD+"

This isn't meant to sound like complaining, I like the idea of the mod and want to get it working properly but with the steps involved it seems pertinent to check before diving back in to another attempt.

Got a bug. Not sure that its caused by SD+ but I'm just wanting to clear my suspicions. (I'm on SE, and all my mods are for SE)

Bug description: Whenever I take off any armor, put on any armor, or do anything with my armor / clothes, my characters skin turns super glossy. Its only the body skin, the feet, hands (except for in first person), and head are all fine. I can fix this by quick saving / quick loading, but this has gotten annoying. No, it is not a mod doing its job. No, I did not select a glossy option. Yes, it is a bug. No, I'm not a modder. Hotel, Trivago.

What I think is happening: My research has led me to believe that this is a problem between skse64 and racemenu. This bug essentially infects a save / present, and the only way to fix it is to start a new game, make sure it isn't corrupted, and use the skse co-save from that save to replace that of the broken one (or just start a new playthrough all together); concerning presents, this can be "fixed" by removing anything in the jslot calling to "skinoverrides". I say "fixed" in quotes b/c it can be a 50/50 chance of any fix working for you. I've literally left my game in a fixed state only to find it broken the next day.

Why I am here:

I started a new game, made sure that the bug wasn't present, loaded an old present that was fixed, and went about my business testing my mods. I wanted to test THIS mod, so I went to a bandit camp, and started the whole slave thing. Once my equipment was removed, my skin went kaput. THIS leads me to believe that the initial problem between skse64 and racemenu is but a symptom of another conflict of sorts. I AM PUTTING THIS HERE, because the only mods that I believe could have been responsible are Sexlab Framework (which would make sense), Defeat (which I doubt), and SD+

Let me clarify, that I'm not 100% sure that SD+ is causing this issue; for all I know it could have nothing to do with this mod. All I know is that I had my game fixed until this and Sexlab triggered. Like I said, I'm just trying to cover my bases. Thanks in advance to any help!

Quick edit: I'm not trying to trash talk this mod, in fact I really love it and I have a bunch of ideas for how I want to use it! I'm just frustrated with this bug, especially considering how the internet hasn't helped me a bunch lol **thanks google!**

4 minutes ago, Juan_Carlos9 said:

Got a bug. Not sure that its caused by SD+ but I'm just wanting to clear my suspicions. (I'm on SE, and all my mods are for SE)

Bug description: Whenever I take off any armor, put on any armor, or do anything with my armor / clothes, my characters skin turns super glossy. Its only the body skin, the feet, hands (except for in first person), and head are all fine. I can fix this by quick saving / quick loading, but this has gotten annoying. No, it is not a mod doing its job. No, I did not select a glossy option. Yes, it is a bug. No, I'm not a modder. Hotel, Trivago.

What I think is happening: My research has led me to believe that this is a problem between skse64 and racemenu. This bug essentially infects a save / present, and the only way to fix it is to start a new game, make sure it isn't corrupted, and use the skse co-save from that save to replace that of the broken one (or just start a new playthrough all together); concerning presents, this can be "fixed" by removing anything in the jslot calling to "skinoverrides". I say "fixed" in quotes b/c it can be a 50/50 chance of any fix working for you. I've literally left my game in a fixed state only to find it broken the next day.

Why I am here:

I started a new game, made sure that the bug wasn't present, loaded an old present that was fixed, and went about my business testing my mods. I wanted to test THIS mod, so I went to a bandit camp, and started the whole slave thing. Once my equipment was removed, my skin went kaput. THIS leads me to believe that the initial problem between skse64 and racemenu is but a symptom of another conflict of sorts. I AM PUTTING THIS HERE, because the only mods that I believe could have been responsible are Sexlab Framework (which would make sense), Defeat (which I doubt), and SD+

Let me clarify, that I'm not 100% sure that SD+ is causing this issue; for all I know it could have nothing to do with this mod. All I know is that I had my game fixed until this and Sexlab triggered. Like I said, I'm just trying to cover my bases. Thanks in advance to any help!

could you provide a screenshot please? I m curious how that "glossy" looks like. 

7 minutes ago, Nymra said:

could you provide a screenshot please? I m curious how that "glossy" looks like. 

Sure thing. These are some older pics I took of the issue, which I had to scale down to put over on the Nexus forums. If anything I can post more later today. The pic is in the spoiler.

Spoiler

image.png.650c82b9f4d6859ad6a257a558473dce.png

Strange... SD+ does have some skin effects like whipping marks or tattoos, but only during enslavement. 

I have never seen it do anything this pronounced.

the mod shouldn't do anything to your character at rest (outside enslavement).

48 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Strange... SD+ does have some skin effects like whipping marks or tattoos, but only during enslavement. 

I have never seen it do anything this pronounced.

the mod shouldn't do anything to your character at rest (outside enslavement).

I don't know for sure that SD+ is doing this, so that could be why you've never heard of this.

I just know that the bug re-appeared once I started a scene with SD+

6 minutes ago, Juan_Carlos9 said:

My b, by "scene" I meant I surrendered and had my character become a slave

you could try deleting all texture files inside SD+ directory. I think all tats it uses come with its install.

Then you could see if this is somehow connected. 
I had a similar bug way back, like ages ago and on LE. 

What comes to my mind:

- incompatible texture with SE? maybe some normalmap or sth that is missing, whatever.

- how does it look in SE when you have a texture missing or incompatible? for LE you turn blue, hehe. 

27 minutes ago, Nymra said:

you could try deleting all texture files inside SD+ directory. I think all tats it uses come with its install.

Then you could see if this is somehow connected. 
I had a similar bug way back, like ages ago and on LE. 

What comes to my mind:

- incompatible texture with SE? maybe some normalmap or sth that is missing, whatever.

- how does it look in SE when you have a texture missing or incompatible? for LE you turn blue, hehe. 

I just got my save fixed, so I'll try SD+ to see if it is causing the issue.

And in SE when you have a missing texture, whatever your trying to load is just a dull purple.

1 hour ago, trellouk said:

Does the Sanguine quest end after i choose one of the 3 options for the player character's destiny? Are there still plans to continue the questline?

yes.. and yes.

Finishing the main quest in SD+ is on my list for June-July.

This has almost certainly been addressed, but I can't find it: My character get's enslaved, I kneel, I keep getting negative points when the master hasn't given me an order and I stay close. Also, the pop-up "time to put you away for the night. Follow me." Keeps appearing but then nothing happens, the master won't go anywhere or anything.

On 4/16/2021 at 5:53 AM, duccvuuu said:

it says talk to the scholars where do i find them

Something I was reminded of during today's testing - When you are in Dreamworld, talk to Crassius Curio (the guy in a cage next to Sanguine's throne).

I set him up like an immersive help / FAQ.

He has a lot of tips for you (like telling you about the scholars you have to find).

On 4/18/2021 at 12:35 PM, Lisette11 said:

This has almost certainly been addressed, but I can't find it: My character get's enslaved, I kneel, I keep getting negative points when the master hasn't given me an order and I stay close. Also, the pop-up "time to put you away for the night. Follow me." Keeps appearing but then nothing happens, the master won't go anywhere or anything.

That part is currently often broken. I will revisit it when I work on SD+ in a couple of months after I am done with Parasites.