Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Fantastic mod, deepbluefrog. Played through Sisters of Dibella, straight into this one. I did get confused, or stuck, many times along the way, but google searches and the walkthrough hints helped when I couldn't figure it out. Not having quest markers gave it kind of an old school RPG vibe, which I liked.  The dialogue and Sanguine's philosophy parts were really well done. Congrats on your work.  Are there other SSE sexlab quest style mods that you'd recommend? I saw the list on the sticky but it seems like some of these are broken or incomplete.

I feel this mod has become really the only slavery mod that works as intended and has great options and quality, it's just literally the only option, the problem in my opinion is the quest side being forced on your face even if you don't care about it, slavery is an outcome to defeat and I believe most people use this mod just for that, but honestly the fact that your stuff gets teleported to a magical chest on the dream world and having no option to just not use that feature , destroys this mod, and literally the only reliable option for slavery, I remember in older versions the stuff would be just being carried by the owner if he died. 

What I'm trying to say  is that this mod is basically the standard, I think personally this mod should have the option to completely get rid of the dreamworld stuff, so the user can decide if they want to do the quest or not, and if deactivated, your stuff should be carried my the owner, so it can be functional in a more standard straightforward way.  

(I hope I'm missing something, because I remember that there was an option for the owner to just have the stuff and loot it from him once he died)  

2 hours ago, Aensland_src said:

(I hope I'm missing something, because I remember that there was an option for the owner to just have the stuff and loot it from him once he died)  

That's Defeat and Death Alternative. You have possibiliy to be robbed by wandering brigands in DA, Defeat gives an option for sexual assault and slavery, if you have other slavery mods installed. You can just not use SD and you will not have Dreamworld.

1 hour ago, belegost said:

That's Defeat and Death Alternative. You have possibly to be robbed by wandering brigands in DA, Defeat gives an option for sexual assault and slavery, if you have other slavery mods installed. You can just not use SD and you will not have Dreamworld.

Well someone had to be the one, nice man, that's precisely why I extended my explanation on my comment, and tried to be careful using proper language pointing it was my opinion/wish ("in my opinion", "I think personally") and not so sound patronizing , but I knew someone would just ignore that (or just do it purposefully) and just say something like this. 

Also if you didn't understand, that's not the point, I just was pointing out that there was an option before to have your stuff back without having to go to the quest.

"You can just not use SD and you will not have Dreamworld"

God I just hate human beings lol...

2 hours ago, Aensland_src said:

Well someone had to be the one, nice man, that's precisely why I extended my explanation on my comment, and tried to be careful using proper language pointing it was my opinion/wish ("in my opinion", "I think personally") and not so sound patronizing , but I knew someone would just ignore that (or just do it purposefully) and just say something like this. 

Also if you didn't understand, that's not the point, I just was pointing out that there was an option before to have your stuff back without having to go to the quest.

"You can just not use SD and you will not have Dreamworld"

God I just hate human beings lol...

There is no need to act like that. There was no malice on my part, I was trying to be helpful.

I'm sorry you took it the wrong way. Thank you and have a nice day.

1 hour ago, belegost said:

There is no need to act like that. There was no malice on my part, I was trying to be helpful.

I'm sorry you took it the wrong way. Thank you and have a nice day.

"There is no need to act like that"  Exactly!, maybe it was unintended but you basically told me "if you don't like it don't use it", I like this mod a lot, and I will still keep using it,  your comment is okay, just the last part sounded a bit passive aggressive, and I hear it a lot of the time being used in a dismissive way, I didn't take offense on it, it's just funny to me how people tend to respond this way, like defending something I was not even attacking in the first place...  but no malice on my end either man, have a nice day! ?

On 9/29/2020 at 8:58 PM, DavidWillers said:

For some reason my character doesn't crawl or kneel when using the crawl key (Sanguines Debauchery+ mod). Does anyone have an idea what could cause this?

You need to be SD enslaved at least once to make it work. After the first enslavement you can use those keys anytime.

On 10/25/2020 at 8:38 PM, rasakkandar said:

-> Changing cells makes the owner immediately angry with PC even with plenty of allowance points.

Bug or feature? If the owner lives in a relatively small interior cell (e.g. a farmhouse) it would be nice to be able to move with a bit more freedom.

Try and wait for 24 hours or reach slavery lvl 2 (guess that's the same ^^).

The higher your slavery lvl + allowance points => more freedom of movement.

If you create allowance points in the first 24 hours it won't help you much.

4 hours ago, hana120 said:

SD causes me a black screen after loading the backup. An idea?

(for LE:)

How do you know that it's SD that causes the black screen during loading a save? Guts feeling or did you check your save? (I do both lol)

Just have to ask the stupid question: Did you install all the required files?

SDResources20200630.7z => overwrite with SDPlus20200630.7z and grab SL Dialogues

And what might also help:

> check your save for errors => fallrimtools

> make a double load => load first a very early game (best in LAL) and after that the latest game

> use Crash Fixes

> avoid autosaves and make hard saves

> check if a SKSE co save got generated

On 10/23/2020 at 9:01 AM, Aensland_src said:

I feel this mod has become really the only slavery mod that works as intended and has great options and quality, it's just literally the only option, the problem in my opinion is the quest side being forced on your face even if you don't care about it, slavery is an outcome to defeat and I believe most people use this mod just for that, but honestly the fact that your stuff gets teleported to a magical chest on the dream world and having no option to just not use that feature , destroys this mod, and literally the only reliable option for slavery, I remember in older versions the stuff would be just being carried by the owner if he died. 

What I'm trying to say  is that this mod is basically the standard, I think personally this mod should have the option to completely get rid of the dreamworld stuff, so the user can decide if they want to do the quest or not, and if deactivated, your stuff should be carried my the owner, so it can be functional in a more standard straightforward way.  

I must say I agree with this. Don´t want to sound too negative, (this is still a superb mod), but I have had SD+ in my load order for as long as I have been playing LL mods, but have never ever bothered about dreamworld...  SD+ has been perfect as an outcome of beeing defeated in battle, but now I cant get my gear back unless I play some "sidequest" I dont buy into at all...  (yes I know it is not intended as a sidequest, but it has always been one to me). 

There is a tickbox on statuspage called "Immersive starts", wich I always thought were for players like me who dont want to play dreamworld. Is that even usable with the new gear feature? Cant the old way of handling gear be used if this box is not ticked?

Accept the offer and join your master and faction but remain the property of the faction (keep your collar) (if slavery level >= 2)

No where can I find an explanation for what this means!  What is the effect of becoming "the property of the faction"?  Do you become a slave of every Forsworn or Vampire?

And what faction is Sanguine anyway? 

Heeeyy everyone, soo... After multiple tries to figure out what was wrong, uninstalling and reinstalling, trying again and again... I still can't figure out what's wrong!

My problem is that after I give Sanguine his mead during the first visit to the dream world, nothing happens after that. He doesn't send me back, I'm just stuck in the dream world. I ask him to leave and he says "But you just got here!" and that's it. I have tried for a while to fix it or to get it to work but it's still the same. I successfully get the quest to "serve Sanguine for a while, starting with a drink." I can get a drink, and give it to him. And then... I'm in dream limbo.

Enslavement outside of the dream world works fine. My only problem is that I can never get past the first visit to the dream world because Sanguine never sends me back. Can anyone help?

11 minutes ago, malphasu said:

Heeeyy everyone, soo... After multiple tries to figure out what was wrong, uninstalling and reinstalling, trying again and again... I still can't figure out what's wrong!

My problem is that after I give Sanguine his mead during the first visit to the dream world, nothing happens after that. He doesn't send me back, I'm just stuck in the dream world. I ask him to leave and he says "But you just got here!" and that's it. I have tried for a while to fix it or to get it to work but it's still the same. I successfully get the quest to "serve Sanguine for a while, starting with a drink." I can get a drink, and give it to him. And then... I'm in dream limbo.

Enslavement outside of the dream world works fine. My only problem is that I can never get past the first visit to the dream world because Sanguine never sends me back. Can anyone help?

He doesn't recognise the mead if you have any other kind of alcohol in your inventory. You might need to make sure you only have 1 bottle of mead as well.

Hope that helps.

27 minutes ago, Balgin said:

He doesn't recognise the mead if you have any other kind of alcohol in your inventory. You might need to make sure you only have 1 bottle of mead as well.

Hope that helps.

I actually hadn't tried that, but nope, didn't work. I just had the one mead, he took it, and then dream limbo. Do you think it would be worth it to try having no food at all except the one mead in my inventory?

On 9/29/2020 at 2:58 PM, DavidWillers said:

For some reason my character doesn't crawl or kneel when using the crawl key (Sanguines Debauchery+ mod). Does anyone have an idea what could cause this?

I was never able to reproduce this issue but some people have reported having to first get enslaved before they can crawl or kneel manually.

On 10/22/2020 at 10:17 AM, belegost said:

This is something that has not been working for me reliably. I am currently on my second playthrough and I am stuck in this sequence again - he frees me, gives me my stuff back and then the only option is to ask him "Let me go, please, I don't want to be here anymore" which he keeps answering with "Why? you have just arrived. Enjoy yourself a little" every single time.

I have already spent several days in Dreamworld, spoke with Alicias, explored the cave, found the note, tried to please him as much as possible, but there are no new conversation options available, he does not give my character a new bondage gear and basically I'm stuck.

I had the same problem with my first playthrough and eventually I was somehow able to fix it, but it was so long ago, I don't remember how that happened. I've been battling with this problem for second day now, I even loaded half a dozen of earlier saves from various stages before the visit to see if maybe something else broke this quest but no success. Is there something so painfully obvious that I am missing it for the second time? Can I ask what the quest ID is please, if necessary, I will push it through the console.

Thank you for any rely and sorry for bothering you about it. I've seen people posting questions about it previously and I imagine you must be tired of it.

I have gone through that sequence so many times and it still seems I missed something. 

I am not sure what else to do at this point to try and fix it.

On 10/23/2020 at 3:01 AM, Aensland_src said:

I moved everything to the chest in Dreamworld because there were too many instances of the body of your master being de-spawned with everything in it (or being moved under the ground or in another inaccessible area).

I understand what you mean though and I can see if there is an elegant way to stunt the main quest after the first visit to Dreamworld for people who don't care about that feature.

The Dreamworld quest was there from day one (before I continued the work on the original mod) and I always thought I had to flesh it out and turn it into what it was intended to do.

On 10/25/2020 at 3:38 PM, rasakkandar said:

-> Changing cells makes the owner immediately angry with PC even with plenty of allowance points.

Bug or feature? If the owner lives in a relatively small interior cell (e.g. a farmhouse) it would be nice to be able to move with a bit more freedom.

That's a feature that acts like a bug. I need to find a better way to handle inside/outside cell changes. The current system is too aggressive.

On 10/29/2020 at 1:55 AM, betsybottoms said:

Love the mod but I'm not seeing these 'destinations' i'm supposed to visit - there was a portal but it vanished before I could interact...

The portal should send you to random places. I guess that means you are not being teleported anywhere?

On 11/4/2020 at 7:36 AM, misima said:

Help! The truth. I Sleep in front of Sg statue, but nothing happens.

There is a bug I wasn't able to fix yet where you cannot go to Dreamworld if you sleep on the same day as the beginning of your game. 

Sleep 24h (or at least past midnight) and then try sleeping again in front of the Sanguine altar.