Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

Hi, I have the not-knneling/crawl bug for the first time. How do I fix it? I have all requirements and kneeling works in other mods. Is the animation part of SD+ or ZaZ?

The master wants the player to crawl or kneel and gives -1 sub points if she doesn't crawl so I can't continue any quest.

She kneels once at the beginning but then she got arm cuffs for a short while and never kneels again.

Hi.  There is just one hiccup that I hope someone could point me to the right direction in.  When the enslavement first begins, and you begin to auto equip everything, only the collar auto equips for me.  Everything else, the leg and the arm bands, doesnt show up, not even in my inventory, but the animations and the postures all play out as expected.  I'm not really quite sure what's going on here.  LOOT and TES5EDIT doesnt show any conflicts, and I have all the pre requisite files, and body sliders have been ran.  The DD gears all work properly under any other mod on the same save game when i tested it (Deviously cursed loot for instance), its only in this mod that they just dont get picked up.  

So something really strange is happening. From my last post I said Alva couldn’t enslave me but it’s not just her, it’s everyone in Morthal? I tried young Idgrod, Lami, the inn keeper, I even tried with the males & no one keeps me.

The quest drops from my journal & im immediately freed. Sometimes the person I surrender to even attacks me. I tested both during & before the Laid to Rest quest, tried with bandits outside of Morthal & NPCs from Whiterun & Solitude as well as creatures, they all enslaved me properly. But no one from Morthal can.

Im using version 2019-05-02, I REALLY need some help here because I don’t like the idea of an entire town being unable to interact with this mod & no idea if this bug can somehow spread to more NPCs

On 1/17/2020 at 8:38 PM, Halleaon said:

Not sure what version you are using, LE or SE, but I had this issue using the 09072019 se version, running the files though the sse nif optimizer fixed it. turns out some of the collar s ( meshes/_sd_/SanguineSlaverySet ) were causing the issue. specifically the ZaZapcollarironfemaleblack_0.nif & ZaZapcollarironfemaleblack_1.nif i just ran that folder though nif optemizer and then replaced the meshes in my data folder and it worked.

Thank you! I was having the same problem (was playing through it anyway but it was really irritating and detracting from the experience) and this fixed it for me.

On 2/12/2020 at 1:54 PM, ayox said:
  Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot4.pngScreenShot0.pngScreenShot1.pngScreenShot2.pngScreenShot3.png

Hey.. I am having a pretty big problem with Sanguines Lair. Everytime i look in a certain direction i get a really weird graphics bug, anyone know how i can fix this?

If you went back one page you would find the answer. ?

4 hours ago, AnInsaneMoose said:

Okay, not really sure where to ask this so if someone could tell me where ill ask there.

But is there a mod like this for Fallout 4? That has NPCs keep the player as a sex slave?

I wish I could reply but I have not touched a Fallout game since I tried Fallout 3 and found out I could not finish it after moving from windows 7 to windows 10 (it crashes so much on windows 10). I missed Fallout 3 New Vegas and Fallout 4 so far. I may try them at some point but I will leave this question for other people who gave them a try.

14 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I wish I could reply but I have not touched a Fallout game since I tried Fallout 3 and found out I could not finish it after moving from windows 7 to windows 10 (it crashes so much on windows 10). I missed Fallout 3 New Vegas and Fallout 4 so far. I may try them at some point but I will leave this question for other people who gave them a try.

Yeah, FO3 doesn't play nice with Win10.

What you need is A Tale of Two Wastelands, which ports FO3 into FNV in its entirety.  It works really well!

18 minutes ago, snarfies said:

What you need is A Tale of Two Wastelands, which ports FO3 into FNV in its entirety.  It works really well!

?This is the correct answer.

TTW is really the only sane way to play last generation Fallout. For serious reals. I don't even bother with the FO3 exe anymore. TTW essentially rolls FO3 into FO:NV and then you use the NV Exe to run the embiggened scenario. You can take a train between the capitol wasteland the mojave. It's brilliant, kickass...and more importantly, in terms of LoverLab...you can sex it the fuck up in both timezones.

21 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

?This is the correct answer.

TTW is really the only sane way to play last generation Fallout. For serious reals. I don't even bother with the FO3 exe anymore. TTW essentially rolls FO3 into FO:NV and then you use the NV Exe to run the embiggened scenario. You can take a train between the capitol wasteland the mojave. It's brilliant, kickass...and more importantly, in terms of LoverLab...you can sex it the fuck up in both timezones.

ohhhh... don't tempt me... I don't need more distractions away from modding! :)

12 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

the pc lines 

1- can you get me away from my owner 

2-can i go with you 

are always replied by no from the npc ??

is there a slider to control those options ??

They are controlled by multiple factors (factions, morality) but mostly by a test of Speechcraft.

Try raising your Speechcraft - that should make things easier.

Can I change the dialogue for getting help with devices to not level speechcraft? I don't think it's believable that a simple question makes you better at persuading people and it's leveling too fast as it is. If I just remove the speech condition, will it be random or will it always work?

Also, have you changed the dialogue for interacting with the owner? Now it's "Please?" instead of "Master?" and a few other things are different. I have so many mods that I just want to know what is what.