Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

SD+ Known issues

Experimental Special Edition conversion.

Graciously provided by Adviser69 - See attached files to this post.

I am still trying to find a good solution in-game but that workaround seems to be working for now.

See a full list of known issues here:

- Compatibility issues with other mods: https://github.com/MinLL/SDPlus/labels/Compatibility

You can help by providing detailed feedback and testing, or even better, patches (you don't need to submit them through github.. you can just share them by Private Message and I will integrate the changes).

Use drop down filters on that page or click on tags to view groups of issues such as 'Enslavement quest' or 'Spriggan quest' only.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ideas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Past compatibility

- I attached a version of SD+ 3.59 - the last version that was compatible with DDi 3 (version of SD+ after 3.6 are compatible with DDi4)

SD362-SSE-main.7z

SD362-SSE-textures.7z

Hi. I've read the description. 

It seems the zaz punishments have been removed to keep only the whipping, for stability sake. Hope it's not the case!  :(

It is temporary until I figure out why some props did not appear (PC hanging up in mid air) and why they would lock up the game in some instances.

Oh my god, if you pull this of this thing could easily be SD 1.5! Most of the things you posted are things I been wanting for a long time. 

"- Chance of enslavement when sleeping in wilderness

- Chance of No Death Mod effect as alternatives to enslavement / fade to black and...
:: Wake up in nearby temple
:: If killed by bandits or animals, Left for dead
:: If killed by falmers or droids, wake in falmer pen
:: Player's stuff / remove all non unique items / move all in a locked bag / add to random vendor in save hold as where killed "

More tasks depending of faction
- dance for thalmore
- steal or kill for marauders
- hunt for forsowrn
- find blood for vampires 

If you do all of this, you will have my eternal gratitude!!

Oh my god, this might be the greatest thing ever. You seem to hate the same things as I did in SD, skyrimII except you have Wizard powers and are fixing them!

You are my hero.

Don't get your hopes up too high :)

The to-do list is mostly notes about things I would like to change at some point. There is no guarantee I will change them eventually. A lot of that may even be trashed depending on the progress of other mods (like Dangerous nights or Puppet Master).

At least, it gives an idea of the general direction I would like to take with SD+ while jbezorg is busy working on SD2 and patching up Estrus Chaurus :)

I really hope that the the one where different things happen depending on the faction.

If I may be so bold as to make a suggestion, it would be pretty cool if when a volkihar vampire knocked you out you would end up waking up in the volkihar castle as one of the cattle. 

The infamous Caveat "if you install SD you won't be able to run SD2 in the same save" is still valid?

Sorry to sound demanding... I'm too really excited about this

This is just speculation at this point.

jbezorg would have to confirm if he is planning on keeping SD1 and SD2 compatible or if it is going to be a completely separate thing.

Personally, I am hoping for a completely separate thing with a possibility of a compatibility bridge between the two.

Oh my god, this might be the greatest thing ever. You seem to hate the same things as I did in SD, skyrimII except you have Wizard powers and are fixing them!

You are my hero.

The to-do list is mostly notes about things I would like to change at some point. There is no guarantee I will change them eventually. A lot of that may even be trashed depending on the progress of other mods (like Dangerous nights or Puppet Master).

At least, it gives an idea of the general direction I would like to take with SD+ while jbezorg is busy working on SD2 and patching up Estrus Chaurus :)

Just the basic stuff you have already changed is huge to me! All that text spelling out what you'd like to do in the future, well... I'll admit it makes me squirm, but I will try keep my expectations in check to see what you can pull off. I have high hopes, I must admit.

You were already becoming my hero for mentioning that you were going to add more Succubus/sex vampire into your Hormones mod. You've a lot on your plate but I might have to build a temple to you if you pull it off. ;)

Can it be set so that passive and aggressive dialogue be separated? I mean sometimes I have to click on the dialogue a few times before actually getting the passive option.

I thought about that before and I agree, I would like to be able to decide as a slave, if I want to be angry or passive :)

I forgot to add that one to the ideas but I just corrected that. Thanks.

Can it be set so that passive and aggressive dialogue be separated? I mean sometimes I have to click on the dialogue a few times before actually getting the passive option.

I thought about that before and I agree, I would like to be able to decide as a slave, if I want to be angry or passive :)

I forgot to add that one to the ideas but I just corrected that. Thanks.

Oh man this keeps getting better and better :D!

You are my hero.

Just the basic stuff you have already changed is huge to me! All that text spelling out what you'd like to do in the future, well... I'll admit it makes me squirm, but I will try keep my expectations in check to see what you can pull off. I have high hopes, I must admit.

You were already becoming my hero for mentioning that you were going to add more Succubus/sex vampire into your Hormones mod. You've a lot on your plate but I might have to build a temple to you if you pull it off. ;)

I don't know about the temple thing :)

I am working on this patch in parallel with my other mods, with the main priority being reminded about issues as I test work on my other mods. For example, if I try body changes in Hormones and something from SD+ gets in the way of my testing, I will fix that before I progress on Hormones.

I found that working on multiple mods is a good way to find and reuse pieces of code from one into the other. 

For example, I got some ideas to follow a dominant NPC in Mind Control. I may bring some of those dialogues into SD+ and in turn, make Mind Control more compatible for enslavement by SD+.

Same thing with body changes in Hormones. That code will hopefully allow me to have a master force hair cut and warpaint changes on you to get you to their liking. I found that having a different look imposed on me was a nice reminder of my period of enslavement once I eventually escape. Right now, that part requires a bit of role playing through the race menu. That same code will also make it in the Sisterhood of Dibella to request cosmetic changes from the sisters.

THAT IS SO COOL

*ahem*

Composure.

I really dig the idea of a master making changes to my character and leaving his/her mark on me ever after. Really all the stuff you've put in the 'Enslavement' changes are friggin' awesome beyond words if they are do-able, as they'd make being a slave more than just watching NPCs sandbox and grinding dialogue to try and raise my relationship so I can eventually move on.

I am so very, very happy.

Hi

I like to hear that you took over support for SD. It was gradually nessessary. Keep it up, your ideas sound good! :D

A question to SD at this point, I didn´t play with SD for some time and my last information was that the spriggan animation don´t work since SL 1.24, is it still the case or is it already fixed? Or will your patch provide a solution?

THAT IS SO COOL

*ahem*

Composure.

I really dig the idea of a master making changes to my character and leaving his/her mark on me ever after. Really all the stuff you've put in the 'Enslavement' changes are friggin' awesome beyond words if they are do-able, as they'd make being a slave more than just watching NPCs sandbox and grinding dialogue to try and raise my relationship so I can eventually move on.

I am so very, very happy.

The next version coming up is doing away with most AI controlled / frozen in place situations.

This means it is easier for you to escape a dull NPC if you want, so it is up to you to role play what to do with your master.

I am experimenting right now with having the master follow you temporarily if you stray away (using a follower AI package). That makes sense to me your Master you want to keep an eye on you.

One of my last tests in a Forsworn camp went something like this:

- I attacked Forsworns outside their camp (Red Eagler Redoubt I think)

- One of them enslaved me

- I walked around the camp with bound hands for a while. Master followed me when I went too far. I had a warning I was about to escape and went back to the Master to stop the warning because I didn't want to have to come back and get my gear again.

- I went up the hill to the altar and picked up a sword. After a couple attempts, that cut my bounds and triggered an attack from the guards there.

- I was enslaved by another Forsworn and things cooled down a little

- I was able to spend time at a nearby fire (Frostfall) and pick up some food (needs). 

- After sex with my Master, I found my hands were free

- I went back to my first master (the one with my gear) and found she had also a brawling package when I talked to her. I engaged in combat with her and managed to subdue her using the grapple from Defeat. I was about to tie her up for later when I noticed the escape countdown being triggered (maybe my new master was wandering away on her patrol?).

- I decided to kill my first Master since she was subdued and grabbed all my gear before running down the hill, still naked and dodging arrows from now hostile Forsworn.

- That was a quick escape and I thought I was out of trouble when I was able to sleep on my own bedroll from Frostfall.

- When I woke up, I found my new master was still following me and was standing above me ready to bring me back to the camp.

- I ran back to Markarth and lost her just before meeting the guards there.

This was nearly flawless and a lot of fun :)

I am now testing the 'master following you' behavior to see if it was a glitch or see if I can keep it as a feature.

Really nice that you improve SD. I loved SD back in the 1.15 Sexlab time, but now there are too many mods i would miss if i went back to 1.15. And as others said what you plan to add is an amazing read.

One little request: Can you make the change your face/hair etc. an MCM option? Also in your great other mods. While i like the idea i have the problem that my weak pc often crashes during the racechange menu. But i don't want to miss apachi hair etc. either. When the dibella sisters try to change my look it crashes about 50% of the time.

Thank you for taking on this mod and continuing the naughtiness great work, My favorite part is the spriggan, I wondered if you were going to expland this section, at the moment in simple terms it is, find spriggan, impregnated by spriggan, release spriggan and then go on your way, how hard would it be to have an optional "hard" mode where as soon as you have "seeded" the root a chance of being impregnated again instantly or to put it in a more lore friendly way you become addicted to the essence or sap and end up becoming a permanent part of there life cycle, then it goes in to the more complicated idea of "infecting" those you sleep with while within the host but that I would expect would cause complications :)

And how will the tattoo system work? Cause I would love to have a system where I can place tattoos in pc's skin without changing the CBBE body texture.

It is possible to set tattoo layers over the skin using SKSE. 

The RaceMenu plugin shows that at work.

I am hoping to use the same system to add dirt and warpaint selected by the Master (aka... randomly :) ).

Hi

I like to hear that you took over support for SD. It was gradually nessessary. Keep it up, your ideas sound good! :D

A question to SD at this point, I didn´t play with SD for some time and my last information was that the spriggan animation don´t work since SL 1.24, is it still the case or is it already fixed? Or will your patch provide a solution?

The spriggan quest is already much improved. 

I replaced the sex animations with the spriggan with masturbation scenes. Personally, it wasn't such a great loss to have to get rid of yet another rape sequence :)

I didn't really take over support for SD. jzeborg needed to drop support for SD at some point to focus on SD2, and I had these changes made for my own game, so it was a good time to release them.