• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ok Exactly how do you make an NPC pregnant i mean u knw i checked

spells: nothing there

weapons: nothing there

shouts: wash out sperms

Dialog options: nothing there

*I had skyrim for sum time now but first time i actually thought of installing a mod so..... NOOB here 

HELP!!!

• 1 month later...

hi, like some stated by others, although everything seems to be working fine, visual changes of the belly are missing. After installing the mod I made a character to test wether everything was working correctly, I got someone pregnant and then spammed the wait option to see the visual changes. Everything worked fine, the belly was growing properly, and there were no problems with the armor either. But when i played with a (newley created) character that i wanted to paly through with, some problems occured. Although  I got several npc pregnant, the belly size did not increase. Infact it did increase sometimes, but then when you came back later it semed like the npc wasn't pregnant at all. This would not have bothered me too much if i could have solved that by reloading the area or if it usually showed the belly correctly but unfortunatly it usually was a flat belly and seldomly a pregnant one. Is it because I changend the pregnancy settings (how long it goes, how fast the belly size increases) while some npc's where pregnant? How do I fix it?

Thanks for making this mod, I hope you can help me solve the problem. And sorry for any mistake, english is not my first language.

• 3 weeks later...

ok i have an issue do not know exactly why this is happening but i start a new game set every thing up every thing seems to be working i get raped the sperm shows up but here is where things stop working the count down for the sperm goes to 0 and nothing happens it does not vanish nothing at all. now i know its not 100% that it will make my PC pregy but should the sperm not vanish after it gets to 0 cause its been 0 for a few hours in game and out.

well i got it to work i just forced the pregy through the cheat and it started working closed skyrim and reloaded the save before useing the cheat ctd'd than reloaded again and it was working dono if this would work for every one since its been my expirence that every computer is different what works for one wont work for others lol and i am aware that that should not of fixed it lol but what ever works hehehehe

Edited by DarknessLilly
  • 3 weeks later...

How difficult would it be to make a pregnant character have a random chance of falling down on their knees into the bleedout animation for a few seconds?

I imagine you'd only need a spell effect running on the bool "is this actor pregnant".

But I don't know anything about modding, so for all I know I'm just stating the obvious and it is very very difficult to put that together.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like the addition of a little more involved sperm system in this.

One request though: simple animation for washing out sperm - maybe just use the first sequence from the standing female masturbation animation.

Actor mother

bool isPregnant = StorageUtil.GetIntValue(mother, "SP_IsPregnant") != 0

Thanks.

I updated the code on my end. 

The next version of Hormones will detect pregnancy from SP and stop updates of the shape as long as SP is tagging the player as pregnant.

There might be conflict still. If you have modified scale of "NPC Belly", or "NPC L Breast" or "NPC R Breast" and actor becomes pregnant then my mod will store previous values (your modified values) and change the scales to new pregnancy values. When actor is later ending pregnancy then original values are returned - these are values that I saved earlier which is your modified values actually.

It shouldn't be a big problem though because changing scales isn't permanent.

You can also check if my mod has changed scales of actor like this:

Actor mother

bool hasChanged = StorageUtil.HasFloatValue(mother, "SP_Visual")

This may be a better method because if user has turned off visual changes from my mod then actor can still be pregnant but not have visual changes.

There might be conflict still. If you have modified scale of "NPC Belly", or "NPC L Breast" or "NPC R Breast" and actor becomes pregnant then my mod will store previous values (your modified values) and change the scales to new pregnancy values. When actor is later ending pregnancy then original values are returned - these are values that I saved earlier which is your modified values actually.

It shouldn't be a big problem though because changing scales isn't permanent.

You can also check if my mod has changed scales of actor like this:

Actor mother

bool hasChanged = StorageUtil.HasFloatValue(mother, "SP_Visual")

This may be a better method because if user has turned off visual changes from my mod then actor can still be pregnant but not have visual changes.

Can you cast a float into a bool like that? or are you missing a condition like ' != 0.0' in your statement?

You can if you copy this line because it uses HasFloat instead of GetFloat, which only checks if the value exists and not what the value is.

Thanks. That will be in the next update.

All I need now is compatibility with Hentai Pregnancy and I will be all set.

• 3 months later...