I've GOT to have some sort of conflict or something. I've used this through like 3 playthroughs in the past with no problems, but now, no matter what I try, even a 0% chance is ALWAYS a 100% chance. At least it SEEMS to let her get a good night's sleep when I deactivate it completely lol

Great mod, always runs well. Interacts a little weirdly with devious followers, if my sleep gets interrupted after 2 hours it still counts as getting at least 6 hours. Have no idea how fixing that would work, sounds like it would mean altering base game functionality so it might be more trouble than it's worth to fix. I just sleep for a few hours more so it adds up to 6 when it gets interrupted. The event for when you don't set a guard has always been a bit weird for me too, I just get woken up and my followers are already fighting some thieves. Maybe I just got lucky the few times I didn't have a guard and we made our perception check or something, haven't tried it enough to be sure that's the only outcome.

One small suggestion, it would be fun if your follower had a chance to be 'charitable' and call over nearby friendly NPCs to take a turn. My character's one custom house, the one by falkreath, has 2 housecarls and a bard living there. Seems unfair to them that they have to hear the action but not be able to join in.

Oh, and for those that don't like the visual effect it puts on the screen while waking up, you could punch 'sisme 0' into the console. It turns off all visual effects that work as filters on your screen, including some black screens and blindfolds, so it can be sorta cheating depending what other mods are active. Had to figure that one out when I got beer goggles stuck on my main character for a while.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/11/2020 at 12:13 AM, Guffel said:

that's actually not a bad idea^^ I plan to overhaul DN2 in early 2021, I'll look into that for it.

Wonderful! DN2 is one of my favorite mod and that's very amusing news
Do you have any plan to add necro or unconscious tag for DN2?
When DN2 is activated, sexlab always keeps PC awake. How about adding a new category to keep PC sleeping during DN2 working?

• 2 months later...

I love this mod. If I had to choose between my tons of SexLab mods, I would keep that one here.

I thought one thing was missing, but I edited it myself with Creation Kit: An option to be like "Please, don't hurt me, I'll do whatever you want." ;) instead of only "Oh yeah, rape me - that's hot!" (like, it's not that I installed it because of exactly that... xD JK, but you know what I mean.^^) But I edited the dialogues to fit my character anyway, so it's not a problem.

Another tiny thing that gets in the way sometimes is: I'm using Campfire and sleeping in the small tent. I'm always trying to get out of the tent first, to avoid clipping. But maybe the bigger tent will fix that.

If this gets updated/extended, I would love to suggest: Having more dialogue with the attacker before he does his thing. Just some roleplay flavor. And maybe being surrounded by like 10 bandits at the same time with them taking turns and talking to the PC. Would be fun.^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay this is bizarre lol. Almost the exact same setup (I checked TES5Edit and no conflicts), and now I've gone from rape ALWAYS occuring even at 0% unless I disable the mod completely in the MCM, to rape NEVER occuring even if I set the chances to 100%. Attackers never even show up. I'd love to see this redone :)

• 2 weeks later...

I am having a problem which started all of a sudden.  It now CTD every time that I sleep, use any rest anywhere functions, or wait.  Has anyone else experienced this.  Is there a cure?  I had also had the sudden everything black.  Nothing shows up as a conflict, broken scripts.

Have tried removing the mod and reinstalling but have not gotten rid of the problem yet.

I think it is an incompatible or old mod.  I was reading about SD.  I have a mod that alters the alters where you can only use Gods that match your style.  I think it is a religion mod.  I am curious if anyone else has had this.  I am going to try to deactivate it.  My game definitely comes under heavily modded with lots of alterations and things I have patched.  It is the first time I have failed to diagnose or find the interference although I am still working on it.  I really loved this mod so hoping to get it fixed.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Having a couple of problems I can't seem to find a solution to.  First of all 9 times out of 10, the thieves spawn, but just stand there talking to me with generic speech.  It prompts me as to whether I'd like to use the bed or not, but no matter which I choose, the scene doesn't start.  Also, after some of these failed starts and killing the thieves, I'm no longer able to sleep in that bed, specifically Windhelm and Markarth's Inns.  I have all the required mods, have it set to spawn only, and am only running Sexlab, Sexlab Aroused, Matchmaker, and OSex.  I searched the forums but couldn't seem to come up with any answers.  I apologize if this issue has been addressed before, but anyone out there have any suggestions?

Edit: Also, I'm running Anniversary Edition.

Edited by Bastila481
Forgotten information.

Posted this on the SE conversion by nomkaz, before realizing the actual mod author might not see it there - has there been any consideration to implementing a struggle mechanic, so that you don't instantly spring into a SexLab scene? Would it be viable to perhaps seek permission from another mod author, who has already designed one of these struggle systems, to borrow for this mod? And if so, would there be any hope of an update that could fulfill this request? Love the mod, by the by, especially with survival mods that forces you to sleep.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Has anybody figured out or fixed the dead bodies raping you bug? Looks like people have been having the same problem since 2014.

When set to scan only and there are no living actors nearby the game will pull a dead actor.

Is there a dirty fix I can make for this problem? maybe a mod or setting somewhere that completely disables dead actors for use in scenes? I really want to use this mod but I can't if it keeps pulling random dead people.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2020 at 4:52 PM, trapbuilder2 said:

Is it just me, or do other people still get attacked in Hearthfire homes, even when player home chance is set to 0?

Go to the mod's debug page ingame and look at the "player home spell" and "save location spell".

That worked for me.

Edited by Mat-e
  • 4 weeks later...

for some reason I can't use the option "chance an attacher talks to you" even when I put it on 100%. When the pc woke up it triigers the "bed" option immidiatly. So all animation that can be played are all aggressive, also the "chance of an orgy animation" doesn't work, when it is at 100% the only animations that are played are with one attacker and the pc.

• 5 months later...
On 12/13/2022 at 12:44 PM, Horus_04 said:

for some reason I can't use the option "chance an attacher talks to you" even when I put it on 100%. When the pc woke up it triigers the "bed" option immidiatly. So all animation that can be played are all aggressive, also the "chance of an orgy animation" doesn't work, when it is at 100% the only animations that are played are with one attacker and the pc.

weird, because they talk to my character, they just keep showing up in my house when player homes is set to 0%