Great work with this mod. I have one question; In option menu I enabled to be raped by my follower (she is female, thanks god, lol). My arousal level is 47, and her is 25. When slept and woke up, the game triggered your mod, but, instead of being raped, they both masturbated. Is this suppose to be, or something is wrong?

Also, are the female rapists in passive or active role? I wish they are passive.

Maybe check what positions you have allowable under 'Aggressive animations' in Sexlab? If you have masturbation options checked, they would be fair game, or also if you have un-checked 'restrict aggressive animations' so that rape can use any Sexlab animation.

Holy Moly! That was my personal holy grail! I was looking for interrupting sleep since I had the idea for this mod and wanted to use it for the sleep rape in the first place, but I found nothing, so I stayed with the wake up. And the script semms to contain everything I need for the kidnapping! Thanks CGI, for pointing that out. :D

The holy grail for the both of us, as w/o it the whole sleep-stuff was somehow immersion breaking in my "work".

But you should thank jbezorg, because without him we both wouldn't know about it. ^^

THX for creating this mod.It works fine in my save.

But something is strange. You will have move chance be raped sleep in an inn or own house then sleep outside. When live in city everyone would be a rapist even a soldier of empire/storm.  (I didnt test guards, if they also can be rapist..... I cant imagine that.)

And i hope it has more effect or different dialogues after someone rape PC, especial who is a citizen.

one more,the rape always happen when PC finish sleeping.I hope the rape can stop the sleep like Astrid did it to Dagonborn.

just tried with the arousal cloak spell turned off (says in MCM that it needs to be turned on for mod to work properly) and sleeping in mistwatch tower and it worked.

not sure if having that turned off is going to affect the other mods that rely on it tho like devious devices tho i suppose ya can just toggle.

An idea for buglery could be that on sleep your char switches to different clothes as you wouldnt really sleep in your dragonplate armor (also explains why you dont just beat the person attempting to steal from you) so all your good in use shinys could be in a player chest and safe from theft and just stuff on walls/loose is at risk of theft as well as your virtue

The mod is working as intended for me so far. I've had no problems with animations not firing off or anybody masturbating instead of raping me on wake up. Maybe it's like Ashra XIII said and people have the animations checked? I'm using aroused as well. Maybe it's because I prostitute myself out to everyone in the Inn before sleeping and there is no highly aroused actor around? Probably not though because sometimes people walk in on me "working" and that should shoot up their arousal right?

beyond slaughterfish and elk the mod is not to my taste. i tell you why.

1. my first rape was with odgar. delphine would surely put him in prison if he behaves like that.

2. the rape is after the sleep, when pc is awaken. it should break the sleep, somewhere in the midddle of the sleep.

3. thats beyond sexlab atm : a seeyousleep mod would be necessary here and the Animation breaking this sleep from the raper. there is no bugfree seeyousleep mod at Nexus.

sorry, i have seen enough rape Animations in defeat and others for the next ten years.

yawn.

#1: This is the frist release of the mod, so filtering for specific NPCs may follow.
#2: if you had followed the thread (and there are only 4 pages yet), you would have known that this will very likely change.
#3: Not needed if #2 takes place.

But i agree, interrupting the players sleep, because his/hers partner is in need, resulting in consensual sex (if the NPC is married to the player) would be nice.

1. my first rape was with odgar. delphine would surely put him in prison if he behaves like that.

2. the rape is after the sleep, when pc is awaken. it should break the sleep, somewhere in the midddle of the sleep.

3. thats beyond sexlab atm : a seeyousleep mod would be necessary here and the Animation breaking this sleep from the raper. there is no bugfree seeyousleep mod at Nexus.

sorry, i have seen enough rape Animations in defeat and others for the next ten years.

yawn.

1) Immersion.  Why are you assuming that Delphine, or anyone else for that matter, actually 'saw' the Rape?  Remember, a lot of what happens in skyrim is actually happening inside the player's head ie 'rpg-ing.'

1b) Lets say you were sleeping in the Inn room. How/why would Delphine see/watch Odgar 'sneak/walk' into the guest's room, and proceed to rape her, even if there was some Skyrim-oddity that caused Delphine to be within eye-shot?

2) A possible limitation.  Again, you should probably be assuming that it took place while you were sleeping.

3) I sincerely hope a seeyousleep mod is not necessary, since I have yet to try one that works.

In testing I have encountered something you might want to fix...at my lakeshore home I slept and had a mannequin rape me ;)

Yes, I knew something like that would happen, I have my own blacklist of anything that would be impossible, like cows, chicken, mammoth, children, invisible somethings, ect., but i guess i missed the mannequins

:P

Actually Guffel you didn't forget the mannequins. But you excluded the Skyrim.esm mannequins, not the Hearthfire.esm ones. Thats why I think you would be better off using sexlab's voice type check rather than your own exclusion list, or you will end up adding exclusions one by one for every dlc and every major mod. THAT'S a lot of work! Especially when you consider mods like inconsequential npc's etc.

I'd also like to see an mcm option for male taking male role though. Could possibly place male into performing cunnilingus, and still keeping the "forced" sex part of it.

I am getting a conflict with SexLab Aroused.  When my arousal is high enough both the masterbation from SL Aroused and rape from this mod start at the same time causing my game to go ass over tits.  If you make the change you've been talking about with the rape interrupting sleep this might not be a problem because the masterbation starts after sleep.  But for now there seems to be a conflict.  Other than that its worked great.  Good job.

For some reason this mod stopped working for me. The first time it triggered, I was properly raped, but I've stayed a couple times in the Bannered Mare (Whiterun), and gotten the message "You were grabbed from behind"... only nothing happened.

Might have to put this lower in my load order or something... or maybe higher? Sometimes that works. :P

I haven't read all the posts, so please don't tell me... - eye problems right now.  

First, great idea and thanks for making this available. 

There is a mod which interrupts sleep for attacks http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12452/? so it should be possible to interrupt sleep for rape.

And whats the deal with all these mods that insists on homosexual encounters?  My female put her bedroll in front of Belethor's shop late at night, where the guard stands, for some action, and instead of a male it's a damn female rapist that shows up.  Disgusting that most mods take it for granted that everyone is homosexual (I know; takes more time to separate genders making a mod).

On an up note, great work and am looking forward to future content (especially an option for m-f ONLY!)

Just installed it, is the including of one skyui scripts intentional? (SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.pex) It's at least exactly the same size of the original.

Yes I was a bit too cautious when packing the mod and put the SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.pex in the archive, ´cause I wasn´t sure in that moment if it comes with skyui or not.

The intention of the mod was to put people the player knows in the evil position and I already said that I will have a look at a morality system.

The animals you mentioned come from my sex excluding list that filters for everything that can´t rape but is an actor for which the mod searches.

yawn.

If you don´t like my mod, don´t use it. What do I care?

Actually Guffel you didn't forget the mannequins. But you excluded the Skyrim.esm mannequins, not the Hearthfire.esm ones. Thats why I think you would be better off using sexlab's voice type check rather than your own exclusion list, or you will end up adding exclusions one by one for every dlc and every major mod. THAT'S a lot of work! Especially when you consider mods like inconsequential npc's etc.

I'd also like to see an mcm option for male taking male role though. Could possibly place male into performing cunnilingus, and still keeping the "forced" sex part of it.

Thanks for the info! I didn´t know about the voice type check, so I made my own blacklist, even knowing that it isn´t a best solution.

For some reason this mod stopped working for me. The first time it triggered, I was properly raped, but I've stayed a couple times in the Bannered Mare (Whiterun), and gotten the message "You were grabbed from behind"... only nothing happened.

Might have to put this lower in my load order or something... or maybe higher? Sometimes that works. :P

I don´t know what happend there. How often did that happen? Serval times in a row?

When the message "You were grabbed from behind" shows up the mod already found a fitting actor to be a rapist. Maybe one that can´t be moved, or just left the cell. I had the same one time in a dungeon but never in the Bannered Mare.

I don´t know what happend there. How often did that happen? Serval times in a row?

When the message "You were grabbed from behind" shows up the mod already found a fitting actor to be a rapist. Maybe one that can´t be moved, or just left the cell. I had the same one time in a dungeon but never in the Bannered Mare.

I had one successful rape and 2 failed rapes (as in, didn't get rape though I got the message). I'm fairly certain that both times it failed, there was someone walking out of my room, who may have either been a wandering NPC or the rapist in question. I have Inconsequential NPCs as well as Realistic Room Rentals, both of which add more NPCs to inns, so maybe those extra NPCs are not responding properly when your mod calls them?

I'll try more later... I've updated Sexlab and some other mods, so have to see if my save is screwed. :P

Just installed it, is the including of one skyui scripts intentional? (SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.pex) It's at least exactly the same size of the original.

Yes I was a bit too cautious when packing the mod and put the SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias.pex in the archive, ´cause I wasn´t sure in that moment if it comes with skyui or not.

The intention of the mod was to put people the player knows in the evil position and I already said that I will have a look at a morality system.

The animals you mentioned come from my sex excluding list that filters for everything that can´t rape but is an actor for which the mod searches.

yawn.

If you don´t like my mod, don´t use it. What do I care?

Thanks for the info! I didn´t know about the voice type check, so I made my own blacklist, even knowing that it isn´t a best solution.

I had this similar problem that my raping partner wasn't there any more. It might be because of my startin position when sleeping. That is to say, if i'm near a wall or object we both sometimes get kicked somewhere outside the cell. (most of the time killing me when i land back in the cell). And the rapist is gone then. *poof* 

So i think it has smt to do with that angle.

I haven't read all the posts, so please don't tell me... - eye problems right now.  

First, great idea and thanks for making this available. 

There is a mod which interrupts sleep for attacks http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12452/? so it should be possible to interrupt sleep for rape.

And whats the deal with all these mods that insists on homosexual encounters?  My female put her bedroll in front of Belethor's shop late at night, where the guard stands, for some action, and instead of a male it's a damn female rapist that shows up.  Disgusting that most mods take it for granted that everyone is homosexual (I know; takes more time to separate genders making a mod).

On an up note, great work and am looking forward to future content (especially an option for m-f ONLY!)

I already plan to interrupt sleep in the next version.

I don´t know if I get you right, but this mod don´t insist no homosexuality, I even created the "Fe/Male Only" option to avoid unwanted homosexual encounters. :)