I'm not so keen on just anybody being able to go and rape you, I'd rather it be limited to hostiles, so here's hoping you add that option in!

That makes no sense to me. You have no "natural" enemys in a town. There is no hostile. I only could move a generic bandit to you from any other cell. But that seems to me like brute forcing. I like the subtly way.

I'm not talking about moving a hostile to you, I'm talking about an option to limit it so only enemies are able to initiate sleep rape. In town, you should be pretty safe. A random person isn't going to intrude on your room at a reputable inn and rape you in the middle of civilized society where crimes are reportable and punishable by imprisonment or death, especially if they are otherwise morally upright characters. But trying to sleep out in the wilderness, or in the middle of a hostile fort, where you're surrounded by cutthroats and brigands, you bet your buns one of those criminals are gonna try to intrude on your privates if they found a defenseless vixen snoozing away.

Maybe if a "Morality" toggle like Defeat has could be tied in?  Should be less likely to get troubled in town, and less in your house than at an inn.  Kind of backwards if the ability to draw actors more easily in town makes it more likely there.  :/

P.S.  to Guffel!  uGrids is the limit on how far it looks?  We set it fer 5 here as 7 is buggy w/scripts.  Does higher uGridstoload mean moar chances? 

Seems to work very well. One thing I noticed though, you have your own sex excluded list that isn't really necessary and can cause conflicts. The characters in your list are already either unable to have sex, or only appear at certain times. The pale Lady isn't going to rape anyone in their sleep...she is a dungeon summoned NPC that is only there while hostile. Hagravens don't have any animations for sex anyhow, like all female creatures unless someone decides to make some. And the children are already excluded by sexlab through a voice-type check. It's not a really big deal, unless someone has a mod that changes someone on your list and your mod is loaded afterwards. It defaults back to the NPC's original state from the Skyrim.esm. I believe it would directly conflict with mods like killable children etc.

@Guffel

You're right, obviously items being stolen would make sense, but it would be nice to get items back and get revenge.  As for the kidnap mod, very good idea.  The Dragonborn is worth a fortune!  This is something that was brought up in a very good mod that is either on hold or abandoned "Dark Investigations".  If the Dragonborn is well known and very attractive, I'm sure some wealthy bastard is willing to fork up a nice sum of gold for her. 

It doesn't have to be that involved.  Simple kidnapping for kicks would suffice.

I've only tested with my housecarl traveling with me.  Cleared out an area of bandits.  Decided to take a nap and then got a message "Upon awakening, you get grabbed from behind" and nothing happened.  I had enabled the option for the housecarl to be able to take action in MCM.  I'll keep trying. 

Snazzishoez, I would hardly say Dark Investigations is abandoned.  Sure it's been a month since the latest version release, but it's only been 10 days since the last time Athstai commented on his blog.  Athstai has a history of long releases, but all the worth while the wait.  Each release is superb work. 

But, yeah, Guffel, the being kidnapped idea sounds really awesome.  Poor girl, just imagine after spending all day saving Skyrim she goes to sleep, wakes up in some strange and unknown location, and she's naked, tied and gagged, and being raped.  What happens after that, only you would know Guffel.  But it sounds great.  Looking forward to it!     

Looks interesting, I'll try it out. (it only bugs me how the description uses save instead of safe such as here, "Despite Skyrim being a dangerous place one is always save while asleep." but that's just my extreme OCD towards these things so if you wish just disregard everything within these parentheses)

For the record, I wouldn't mind things being stolen from my house while I'm away or something. I have too much as it is. But, it would be pretty fun to track them down and find my stuff again, if it was a /very/ tough fight. Hopefully, they would steal all the best things, so I'd go in there with crappy weapons/armor. Or, travel to another home and re-arm.

But, stealing should be randonized, both with what's stolen, and how much is stolen. And, the the value should add up to how much of a fight there is to get it back. I wouldn't mind having to fight a small army in some ruined castle or something. FUN.

I did not decide yet, if item are retrievable or not. Maybe everything over a certain value, which would be everything important. You ask why? Because it´s immersive and otherwise too easy. As you said, you find tons of weapons, armour and other stuff only to sell it for gold you can´t really spent, not because you can´t buy, but need nothing. Everything good you get from boss enemys. My house is always full with things i deem too good to sell but too bad to use. And the whole game there is no need for a second armour or weapon. It would be a interesting thing to lose all you were carrying and have a new start to some degree. And i guess a lot of people here would like to have a real reason to prostitute their character to buy new equipment before going after the bandits. ;)

You should definately make them retrivable, and the reason for that is unique items.

Getting a generic Glass sword or Ebony armor stolen is no problem, you can just make new ones, and Quest-items can be protected by their flag. But then you've got items like Dawnbreaker, Mehrunes Razor, the Ebony-Mail and all the rest. Unique items that you cannot craft, cannot buy, which were only obtainable from a single-fire quest that you can't replay, and which are not Quest-items.

It's also true of some mods, not every mod lets you craft the item, sometimes they are in a chest and you only get one.

So yeah, retrivable seems like the way to go. But that said, if you still want to add a mechanic that will leave the player at a loss from getting robbed, what you could do is add a whitelist of common Skyrim items (gems, potions, pelts and ingots, generic weapons and armor, etc) that will have a random chance to get destroyed when robbed. Basically signifying that the thief pawned off all or most the common junk but decided to keep the good stuff for themselves.

You could even spawn a Journal or note on the thief that describes how they hit the motherload, managed to pawn off a bunch of stuff, but that some of the items were too good to be sold, that they will keep them or only sell them if they can find a buyer who will pay the right price. 

thank you for this mod!! i ve been sking for this for some months now!

just a few ideas

if u sleep nude give a bonus to rape chance up to 90 or 100%

if there is no npc around there could always be a default one spawned for this (like someone braking in)

option to always use nearby beds

option to choose only the agresive animations

keep up the good work!

l found a problem with the mod its not a big deal but l when my male character went to sleep and was awoken so to speak the women in question was doing the male animations (not sure if that was intended) l thought it was a coincidence but true to form it happened every time l hope you add an option to choose if you want to be butt-fucked or not :P

Hey Guffel, what about tying rapes-in-town to arousal? If there's someone with high arousal around, and they walk by the house, they might think about breaking in and getting some?

Or, you could just use that as the reason, but choose any random villager to rape. But, it'd be cool if there were explanations for this. And, if it is rape, then it'd be neat if there where dialogue options later (after the event) that you could accuse or start a fight or something. Or demand money from... :)

Anyway, I haven't tried it yet, but I intend to.

I think there is a rape option for arousal in luffyboys Immersive Arousal Patch for aroused NPC. I guess I´m making the version for all non-arousal user.

I'm not talking about moving a hostile to you, I'm talking about an option to limit it so only enemies are able to initiate sleep rape. In town, you should be pretty safe. A random person isn't going to intrude on your room at a reputable inn and rape you in the middle of civilized society where crimes are reportable and punishable by imprisonment or death, especially if they are otherwise morally upright characters. But trying to sleep out in the wilderness, or in the middle of a hostile fort, where you're surrounded by cutthroats and brigands, you bet your buns one of those criminals are gonna try to intrude on your privates if they found a defenseless vixen snoozing away.

Ok, you have good point. But that would be a 180° turn for the mod and you don´t often have the opportunity to sleep near a fort without being attacked. But maybe I can make a option to disable the mod in towns or so. And I will have a look in a morality system, that would be a good soultion.

what happens if you have followers in your house ? does the rape Chance decrease or will the follower rape you ? that would be fun but conflict with Lovers comfort somehow.

The chance isn´t changed by anything. But you can set your follower as possible rapist and than you can exclude your housecarls from it.

I thought the sworn and honorful housecarls wouldn´t rape their master at first opportunity, but a badass sellsword would rather take their advantage.

thank you for this mod!! i ve been sking for this for some months now!

just a few ideas

if u sleep nude give a bonus to rape chance up to 90 or 100%

if there is no npc around there could always be a default one spawned for this (like someone braking in)

option to always use nearby beds

option to choose only the agresive animations

keep up the good work!

That is my idea, to bring in a burglar when no npc is around. Beds can be used, but it may cause some bugs with the animation so i leave it to everyones sexlab setting. There are already only agressive animatios used.

l found a problem with the mod its not a big deal but l when my male character went to sleep and was awoken so to speak the women in question was doing the male animations (not sure if that was intended) l thought it was a coincidence but true to form it happened every time l hope you add an option to choose if you want to be butt-fucked or not :P

That is totally right. :P The player is always the victim, even if he is a male char. The mod is not about waking up and raping anyone in the room, but being raped^^

But you can set a hotkey in sexlab to switch the positions and be the active part again ;)

Great work with this mod. I have one question; In option menu I enabled to be raped by my follower (she is female, thanks god, lol). My arousal level is 47, and her is 25. When slept and woke up, the game triggered your mod, but, instead of being raped, they both masturbated. Is this suppose to be, or something is wrong?

Also, are the female rapists in passive or active role? I wish they are passive.

Didn't have the chance to try the mod yet, but from the description, it reads like the whole rape thingy starts after the sleep time is over.

if that's the case, you might find this interessting:

interrupting Player Sleep

jbezorg found this (as i was simply to blind and/or to dumb) and for me, this works like a charm.

Don't know if it can be used to interrupt waiting as well, as i didn't have the need to try something like this yet.

Going to try the mod now since it sounds cool.

Could it also be extended to waiting? so for example if you wait outside a bandit cave there is x% chance per hour waited they come outside and see you

It would be pretty easy to do the same with waiting but would the dovakin just see his predators coming? But I got an idea, I could extend the kidnapping to waiting, with a much lower chance of course, but someone just knocking down the player semms fitting ;)

Going to try the mod now since it sounds cool.

Could it also be extended to waiting? so for example if you wait outside a bandit cave there is x% chance per hour waited they come outside and see you

It would be pretty easy to do the same with waiting but would the dovakin just see his predators coming? But I got an idea, I could extend the kidnapping to waiting, with a much lower chance of course, but someone just knocking down the player semms fitting ;)

Perhaps having it spawn bandits/hostile civil war faction soldiers on wait would be more appropriate and then letting other mods like submit/defeat take over.

or maybe how long you wait as waiting 1 or 2 hours i think its reasonable that the char would be ready for combat if attacked but if your waiting 8+ hours then i doubt they would be

theres also the advantage of surprise to consider as an example i've come across quite a few of the small bands of hostile npcs such as mages and killed them while there still trying to buff up

Great work with this mod. I have one question; In option menu I enabled to be raped by my follower (she is female, thanks god, lol). My arousal level is 47, and her is 25. When slept and woke up, the game triggered your mod, but, instead of being raped, they both masturbated. Is this suppose to be, or something is wrong?

Also, are the female rapists in passive or active role? I wish they are passive.

Do you have SexLab aroused installed?

Masturbation upon waking up is usually coming from Aroused. 

This is good since I wanted to ask if this mod interfered with the masturbation behavior from Aroused.

just tried it and with options for housecarls set to yes and resting with lydia as follower had to show you get awaken by etc and then her masturbating on the floor.

Going to mistwatch tower without a follower had the same you get awoken by but then nothing

would being a werewolf have any effect since the first message i'm seeing is the beastblood prevents resfful sleep and then the you get awoken.

load order is in spoilier

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
actorEvents.esm=1
AliciaPainSlutCore.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
questfixes.esp=1
lockpickvision.esp=1
vidani's bag of holding.esp=1
craftablelockpicks.esp=1
dragonsoulstoperks.esp=1
dungeonquestawareness.esp=1
High Level Enemies.esp=1
High Level Enemies - Dawnguard.esp=1
High Level Enemies - Dragonborn.esp=1
LoversComfort.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp=1
SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
SexLabSquirt.esp=1
SexLab_Paycrime.esp=1
smelterinriverwood.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
armorcirclets.esp=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esp=1
Remodeled Armor.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Dragonborn.esp=1
AliciaPainSlut.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
My Home Is Your Home.esp=1
run for your lives.esp=1
when vampires attack.esp=1
the paarthurnax dilemma.esp=1
lightweight potions and poisons.esp=1
cbbecurvy.esp=1
SexLab Horny Followers.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
SexLab Solutions.esp=1
SexLab Submit.esp=1
the hunting game - thegreylight.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
Populated Cities Towns Villages.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp=1
RLO - Adaptive Interiors Vanilla Weathers Patch.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Brighter Dungeons.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
SexLab Cumshot.esp=1
askfollowerskills.esp=1
barenziahquestmarkers.esp=1
ingot recovery.esp=1
Books of Skyrim Compilation.esp=1
Captured Dreams.esp=1
ImmersiveFP.esp=1
DangerousNights1.0.esp=1

Didn't have the chance to try the mod yet, but from the description, it reads like the whole rape thingy starts after the sleep time is over.

if that's the case, you might find this interessting:

interrupting Player Sleep

jbezorg found this (as i was simply to blind and/or to dumb) and for me, this works like a charm.

Don't know if it can be used to interrupt waiting as well, as i didn't have the need to try something like this yet.

Holy Moly! That was my personal holy grail! I was looking for interrupting sleep since I had the idea for this mod and wanted to use it for the sleep rape in the first place, but I found nothing, so I stayed with the wake up. And the script semms to contain everything I need for the kidnapping! Thanks CGI, for pointing that out. :D

In testing I have encountered something you might want to fix...at my lakeshore home I slept and had a mannequin rape me ;)

Yes, I knew something like that would happen, I have my own blacklist of anything that would be impossible, like cows, chicken, mammoth, children, invisible somethings, ect., but i guess i missed the mannequins :P

Do you have SexLab aroused installed?

Masturbation upon waking up is usually coming from Aroused. 

This is good since I wanted to ask if this mod interfered with the masturbation behavior from Aroused.

I don´t use sexlab aroused and didn´t tested the mod on it, so I don´t know what could happen there, but I think that the masturbation on wakeup overwrites any rape, because it would trigger a sexlab animation while another is already playing.

The player is always in the passive role and the rapist is always the active part. But, you can change the positions with the "switch" hotkey of Sexlab.