Xeosp++ Rebuild With Plomsorcs & Ccc (Comprehensive Cosmetic Compilation V1.8) [Wip By Dylzkid]

Guest dylzkat

Guest dylzkat

Stay Tune for the Initial Release Hopefully before New Years 2014.

This will be named XeoCCC as this is XeoSP++ combined with CCC

Dec29/13 - well here it is, it maybe not be prefect but it will have to do........ For Now......

This is my own update of the Xeo series giving more variety and choices then before with over 877 Hair and over 1000 Eye in total designs and fixing those pet peeves like changing thoses morenos orcs? back to being green orcs (thank you Ploms) and white redguards? back to being morenos plus adding 2 Dark Elf and 2 Argonians Unused material.

Jan29/14 - Dark Seducer & Golden Saint are available, but only with a temporary body & face.

Mar 03/14 - I know it been a long ass time since my last up-date dont know what the hell happen but some weird crap has happen cuz of the last update? alot of the male have messed up textures tho the females seem fine for now..... sadly i cant fix it right now but dont worry to much it will get fix some day with all the other problems i found & notice. Anyways Dark Seducer & Golden Saint now have their own skin from old XeoSP++ scorce including 1 nord face. On the next update I plan to have Dark Seducer & Golden Saint skin re-colour to the purple & gold skin so stay tune.  ^_^

April 18/14 - so after the last update i had looked around in Xeosp++ and XeoRC4 found some kool things to use for an update. Like for one, new ear textures for a better look for most of races, a new Redguard & Nord race and lastly a Dark Elf Female4 Face color tone change to complment with the body as it should look more bright then it should have been.

May 4/14 - For thoses who seem to have any discolouring problems with the males NPC or with you're own PC, its require that u have a male body replacer from now on. PS no new updates at this time maybe next weekend, Khajiit & improved Golden Saint are a WIP right now ^_^ till next time!!!

May 25/14 - Well heres a small update now making Khajiit & for the first time the male (as far as i can remember) available, plus Golden Saint were given a golden sun tan check it out!

Aug 5/14 - omg i almost forgot about this mod F**K lol sorry about that i've been very busy in the past months working on other mods (that i also plan to share with you all, well.... only you DMRA lovers will) that i forgot that i was even working on this well anyways here is the final race the Dremora and some other little up-dates i forgot what they where but if anything happen just say kayy thank you all till next time ^_^.

Everything that will be needed is all posted right here!!!

XeoCCC ESP: (Still a WIP if you think you can help in anyway? just ask  ^_^)

XeoCCC ESP.rar Beta Stage v3.0 - Last Updated Aug 5/14

XeoCCC Files

XeoCCC File - Last Updated April 18/14

XeoCCC Up-Date.rar - Don't forget to download the latest ESP Betav3.0 update Aug 5/14

CCC Meshes and Textures Files:

CCC Textures.rar     CCC Meshes Pt1.rar      CCC Meshes Pt2.rar

Install:

• Download all files above and install into you're "Data" file and replace, their is no order for installing the files.
  • Next go in to your into you're "Documents\My Games\Oblivion" and open the "Oblivion ini", look for "bFaceGenTexturing=1" and change the 1 to 0 so it looks like: "bFaceGenTexturing=0"
  • Last activate XeoCCC ESP and load it at the bottem of you're list and You're good to go have fun.
Requirements: Update Detail - Female & Male Body Replacer Info!!!

OBSE

Shivering Isles

Comprehensive Cosmetic Compilation v1.8 Meshes and Textures Files only (Those are provided above) and find

Female & Male Body Replacer (I use DMRA Seamless Body (BBB+BB) by Mailamea and Nephenee13MaleBodyReplacerV4 by Robert)

Beta v3.0 Updates Preview

post-12685-0-90889500-1408754932_thumb.jpg

v2.8 Updates Preview

post-12685-0-65868200-1401603287_thumb.jpg

post-12685-0-18377200-1401603302_thumb.jpg

Preview of the Females:

http://s1164.photobucket.com/user/dylzkid/library/

Future Update:

Khajiit

Dremora

Dark Seducer & Golden Saint [Now a WIP]

Credits:

Bethesda Game Studios for Making an kick ass game

Room207 For putting together CCC.

EOEEOE and BW for Xeo & XeoSP++.

Thank to Ploms for letting me use his Orcs. Check his work at http://www.loverslab.com/topic/5707-ploms-race-overhauls/ & tell him thanks!

And FYI it was also Ploms that got me to discover CCC.

and Daft Punk for keeping my mind sane while i was woking on this. 

Tools uesd:

TESsnip

TES4Edit v3.0.31

TES Construction Set and Extender

Paint.NET

Photoshop Portable

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dylzkat

Interesting! :) Will download after got fix :) Or do you maybe needs help to find bugs and such?

thanks that would really mean alot to me! the only two big things i need help with are

1. the guards: when you break the law all they do is just say, "hello" and nothing eles then they walk away?

and

2. NPC conversation cause, all they say is "Hello" "Good Bye" "Bye" to each other?

think you know what the problems are with that?

Interesting! :) Will download after got fix :) Or do you maybe needs help to find bugs and such?

thanks that would really mean alot to me! the only two big things i need help with are

1. the guards: when you break the law all they do is just say, "hello" and nothing eles then they walk away?

and

2. NPC conversation cause, all they say is "Hello" "Good Bye" "Bye" to each other?

think you know what the problems are with that?

looks like a dirty edit maybe...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dylzkat

does this cause any issues with MBP?

Edit: Also the link for the ccc textures appears not to work, the others are fine though.

Link is fine, works for me its just you and No it should not have any issues with MBP are you gonna be using XEORC4

• 4 weeks later...
Guest dylzkat

i am having a problem with this the orc dont have any dialogue when i speak to them and the imperial guard all look the same and have hand color mismatch

with the rest of their body.

yea i know about alot of these problems found & some more, trying to sove the problem right now your just going to have to wait till the next few up- dates but thx about the orc dialougue didint see that one yet

• 1 month later...
Guest dylzkat

i think guard problem

answer is

npc - dialogue - topic - greeting.

oblivion.esm guard has many greeting topic.

but xeoccc doesn't have.

yea that doesn't really help me with anything cuz if ur just telling me to just add the "Dialogue Topic" "Greeting" to the esp, it won't work just like that. i need to know how to apply it to each race? i know their more to it then it seems.

Guest dylzkat

XeoCCC Master Files v2.4 gives an error when extracting, something about end of archive, which means it's not whole right? i downloaded it multiple times and it still says that

dont know what you're taking about but today was an update if somthing is still up just me ask again. kayyyy!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest dylzkat

Wow! That's good piece of work! I'm downloading now, the size is quite big and I wish I have no difficulties installing em :) Cheers!

Will follow this post CLOSER! 

yea it does have a big size, but this is in the omega stage right now by beta i hope to have ALOT of the bugs fixed & have the download size smaller.

• 7 months later...

Trying to download now, I'm getting constant decryption errors from mega though.

As soon as I succeed I'll report back any issues I find.

Thank you for the very, very, very hard work.

Update: So I was able to d/l the files from mega with a "solution" posted by mega, because someone else had the same problem.

MEGA Dear Rena, if you need a technical assistance in the future please email [email protected]<script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> We have just tested the file link you posted and we could download the data. Our developers have advised that they were able to deploy a fix.

Can you please re-try the operation and let us know your progress? Open your MEGA account in a Google Chrome browser. Just before you are about to click 'Download' of the affected file press F12 to open your JavaScript Console. The screen will divide. Type 'skipcheck=1' in the bottom line of the Console, click 'Enter' and then select the 'Download' in your MEGA account window.

Also please make sure you are using either the latest version of Mozilla Firefox (+ MEGA extension 2.0.+ - https://mega.co.nz/#firefox),Google Chrome (+ MEGA extension https://mega.co.nz/#chrome) or Opera Next browser.

Well now downloaded every file from mega shows me an error about a corrupted file at the end when unpacking.

XeoCCC Master Files.rar has a minor error in the file structure, the first folder is called "Date" should be "data".

This could be a problem with my files beeing corrupt but I'm missing the eyes during character creation, I only got wholes where the meshes should be. Upon inspection of the esp you provided, I've noticed that the eye meshes aren't in any of the files I downloaded.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived