SexLab dialogues

MadSummoner

Is it possible to make the dialogues during sex for SexLab?

Oblivion have mod LoversVoiceSSPplus, which adds a variety of dialogues for different styles of sex, rape, slavery, relationships and so on. Even if the sex in front of witnesses, the dialogues are changing.

Is it possible to do something like that for Skyrim? This would add atmospherics, аnd roleplaying would be much more interesting

It would also be nice if the surrounding said something even beyond sex. Сalled сharacter a whore, if the heroine is "working" in this area, or something like that.

(I am sorry for the mistakes, I use Google translator)

There will be dialogue during sex(Text based, or get me some good voice actors) in Horny Followers this weekend, and Solutions soonish!

I have tested it and it works! It will just take a lot of time to get it to the different sex scenes. Once I figure out how to force actors over to new animations, and set a time for the animations it will be even better, but right now I have timed comments from both player and NPC showing as subtitle during sex scenes (This includes player choosing what response they want to give from some options, different dialogue for different types of animations and so on).

There will be dialogue during sex(Text based, or get me some good voice actors) in Horny Followers this weekend, and Solutions soonish!

I have tested it and it works! It will just take a lot of time to get it to the different sex scenes. Once I figure out how to force actors over to new animations, and set a time for the animations it will be even better, but right now I have timed comments from both player and NPC showing as subtitle during sex scenes (This includes player choosing what response they want to give from some options, different dialogue for different types of animations and so on).

Nice.. very nice indeed.

Archived